TFHC is not quite dead

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: TFHC is not quite dead

Postby Caliban » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Did someone say pussy and box shots?

"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:18 pm

The neocons could be considered more nihilistic than both Ted or AQ considering that the neocons cleverly use government to destroy government. As a matter of fact we could consider Ted to be more of an anarchist than a nihilist. The most infuriating thing about that debacle is how Ted's own lawyers colluded with the government to state that he was insane in order to take away the validity of his argument.....of his manifesto....which makes sense when you put away your own prejudices.
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 pm

I believe a bunch of you are atheists. What does that make me?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Caliban » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 pm

el3so wrote:I believe a bunch of you are atheists. What does that make me?

I'd go more we my being a Pantheist
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Atheists are people who like certainty which basically makes them fundamentalist of sorts. There is a natural need for people to explore levels of truth that go beyond normal experience. I don't think atheists like to push this envelope....it's like they are trapped in a comfort zone.

The next atheist poster will bring into awareness the tension between the natural and supernatural....I suppose this is the reason for atheists.
Sri Lanky

Postby Caliban » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 pm

I could in fact be wrong.

Ahhhhhhhh ! Had ya there for a minute.
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby flipflop » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Atheists are people who like certainty which basically makes them fundamentalist of sorts. There is a natural need for people to explore levels of truth that go beyond normal experience. I don't think atheists like to push this envelope....it's like they are trapped in a comfort zone.

The next atheist poster will bring into awareness the tension between the natural and supernatural....I suppose this is the reason for atheists.

Atheists are materialist and hedonistic in the main, fuck that afterlife bollocks, can you even begin to imagine the BOREDOM of immortality? You couldn't even bore yourself to death, or kill yourself, unless there was an after-afterlife, ad finitum. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no, no, no once is enough

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Atheists are materialist and hedonistic in the main,

Then I must meet a disproportionate amount of purse lipped proselytizing ("how can you believe that primitive rubbish, let me bore you with my views") fun police ("hey, humanity is all we've got, let's look after each other can we people?") healthfreak ("only got one life, must do more powerwalking and eating celery, hup two three four") atheists ("No I am not a Christian, take that off my register, it is my human right to be called an atheist, do it right now you cypher of the theocratic world order, I am an atheist, have I told you my views and I demand equal rights...").

I put C of E on my forms for an easy life. No one fucking cares and I don't know what I am but I'm pretty sure it's not Church of England but where's the harm.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 am

I put nothing down, and always leave shit like that blank, fucking big government trying to build up shit on you. I once filled out a Brighton & Hove council form asking "what sexuality are you - heterosexual, homosexual, bi- etc, etc" by writing diagonally across it "Mind your own fucking business" I always put "other" on the ethnicity, as telling the truth makes you feel guilty you're not a minority, and being "White British" on a Brighton council form is a definite handicap. Let the fuckers guess - "Other? I wonder what? Maybe we should set up a support group to help him out, he must be disadvantaged, but then again he is a man, so fuck him"

I'm a slack atheist, not the proselytising type, "just fuck off and leave me alone" is my motto

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Woodsman » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 am

flipflop wrote: "just fuck off and leave me alone" is my motto

Cheers

I am a strict follower of Woodsmanism.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:52 am

I have changed my ethnicity on every form I have ever filled in but I draw the line at potentially fucking up a decent burial.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe