Oh Man, It Got Cancelled....

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Oh Man, It Got Cancelled....

Postby SRR » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm

....I've been out of the loop (ha!) for awhile with this one but apparently the "scientific" expedition to the North Pole to finally truly ultimately unequivocally find out if the Hollow Earth theory was real, got cancelled before it could get going! A darn shame I tell you. Anyone here lose their deposit money?

http://www.voyagehollowearth.com/hollow ... _info.html

From the geographic North Pole, we will direct our course south through the ice at 12 knots towards the New Siberian Islands on Meridian 141 East Longitude.

It is estimated that within about 600 miles from the north pole on this meridian the expedition will reach the open ocean of inner earth.

On the above map, directionals have been added to Jan Lamprecht's drawing of the Arctic (as blue lines) where they all cross at about 84.4 N Latitude, 141 E. Longitude, including a line indicating the direction Olaf Jansen sailed northeast of Franz Josef Land into the polar opening. This is the most probable location of the North Polar Opening into Our Hollow Earth.

Indeed, it is thought most probable that we will find the North Polar Opening in the direction the Russians have sighted a mirage of Sannikov land north of the New Siberian Islands, where also Admiral Peary, Lieutenant Green and MacMillan sighted Crocker land northwest of Cape Thomas Hubbard from Ellesmere Island in Northern Canada, of which also Dr. Cook took a picture of land northwest of his line of travel towards the north pole from Ellesmere Island in 1906 and named it Bradley land, and towards which Captain Keenan also sighted land northwest of Harrison Bay, Alaska, as adeptly described by Jan Lamprecht (name pronounced "Yawn") of South Africa in his 1998 book, Hollow Planets. This legendary land seen by many arctic explorers today exists on NO map.
North Polar Opening

If we are successful in finding the polar opening, then within 1,700 miles from any farthest north Arctic land bordering the Arctic Ocean we should reach the inner continent just as Admiral Richard E. Byrd did on his 1947 flight beyond the pole, as described in Amadeo Giannini's 1959 book, Worlds Beyond the Poles. At that time, Giannini wrote, "This United States Navy's polar exploratory force was preparing to embark upon one of the most memorable adventures in world history. Under the command of Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd, U.S.N., it was to penetrate into land extending beyond the North Pole supposed end of the Earth ... As the hour approached for the air journey into the land beyond, Admiral Byrd transmitted from the Arctic base a radio announcement of his purpose, but the announcement was so astonishing that its import was lost to millions who avidly read it in the press headlines throughout the world...The words of the message were momentous: 'I'd like to see that LAND BEYOND the Pole."..."That area BEYOND the Pole is THE CENTER OF THE GREAT UNKNOWN!"

Subsequently, "...the admiral and his airplane crew accomplished a physical flight of seven hours duration in a northerly direction beyond the North Pole. Every mile and every minute of that journey beyond was over ice, water, or land that no explorer had seen...As progress was made beyond the Pole point, there was observed directly under the plane's course iceless land and lakes, and mountains where foliage was abundant. Moreover, a brief newspaper account of the flight held that a member of the admiral's crew had observed a monstrous greenish-hued animal moving through the underbrush of that land beyond the Pole."

It is the intention of this expedition to search out and explore that area Beyond the Pole that Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd discovered. It is estimated that within 1,500 miles of the Pole, the expedition should reach the inner continent. The coastline of the inner continent could then be followed looking for the River Hiddekel and sail up the river to the City of Jehu to meet the inner earth inhabitants, just as Olaf Jansen and his father did in 1829.

Within Our Hollow Earth at the City of Jehu, expedition members could take an inner earth monorail train to visit the lost Garden of Eden located under America on the highest mountain plateau of the Inner Continent. It is also the capital city of Inner Earth, according to Olaf Jansen. Perhaps in this City of Eden we can visit the palace of the King of the Inner World, as did Olaf Jansen and his father.

It is the opinion of the author of World Top Secret: Our Earth Is Hollow! that the Great High Priest over all the land of Inner Earth is King David, and sits on the legitimate throne of David, a direct descendant of David, who was the founder of the ancient nation of Israel in Palestine, from which the Lost Ten Tribes migrated to the North Countries in about 687 B.C. The estimated round trip to and from the hollow earth North Countries of Inner Earth via the North Polar Opening is about 20 days.

Steve Currey, our expedition organizer, will bring along his sat phone which can be used to send email to friends back home from the top of the world. Internet updates may also be made to this website so we can share with our friends back home the progress we're making, at least as long as we can make connection with the communications satellites.

If you would like to join us on this historic trip for a real-life attempt to visit Our Hollow Earth via the North Polar Opening as an expedition member, just call 1-800-937-7328 (RAFT) or Reserve Your Spot Now!

DISCLAIMER: All persons signing up for this expedition come at their own risk, at their own expense, and for their own reasons. This advertisement is provided in a good faith effort to reach persons interested in this expedition, but the author of World Top Secret: Our Earth Is Hollow!, as promoter of this advertisement, takes no responsibility for any expedition arrangements.

GUARANTEES: By joining Our Hollow Earth Expedition, expedition members agree that there are NO GUARANTEES that this expedition will reach Inner earth. The expedition will make a good faith effort to locate the North Polar Opening and enter therein, but worst case scenario is that we visit the geographic North Pole, explore the region, and continue on to the New Siberian Islands. At all times the expedition will also be at the mercy of the weather, ice and sea conditions.

It's amazing that with writing like that, that they couldn't get enough people to sign up. Or maybe they went and disappeared into the hollow earth, amongst the æther, never to be heard of again? Didn't I hear about Yorick heading to Murmansk?

More telling is that apparently the event organizer faked his death....

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Currey family on the passing of Steve Currey. He lived life as we all should and will be deeply missed. We miss you Steve...

As a result, this site has been closed and all future trips have been cancelled. For more information about this website please contact us at info@voyagehollowearth.com
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby el3so » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:46 pm

SRR wrote: Anyone here lose their deposit money?
Half my belongings and most of my long-term plans foiled (again) by International Jewry, the Morlocks and, of course, the robot-clone of Heinrich Himmler.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 pm

el3so wrote:and, of course, the robot-clone of Heinrich Himmler.

I hate him so much for the crimes he commits against the Latvian's in 2118.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: Oh Man, It Got Cancelled....

Postby Caliban » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Can it just be coincidence that this is in the papers today then? Heh?....Hey ? hummmm? Hey?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ories.html

particularly this - !

Hitler 'fled to Antarctica in a U-Boat'
Among the theories of Hitler's whereabouts after the fall of Nazi Germany in 1945 was that he was smuggled out of Germany and onto a U-Boat.

From there, the story goes, the Nazi leader was taken to a secret military base in Antarctic. In the late 1950s British and American forces found the base and destroyed it with atomic weapons.

The theory falls down on three major points. One, there was never a German military presence in Antarctica, despite a pre-war mission there to see whether a whaling base would be feasible.

Two, while the two U-Boats mentioned above did arrive in Argentina after the war, they could not possibly have made it to Antarctica. The sea ice in the winter blocks all access to the land where any base would have been.

Three, while atomic bombs were detonated in the southern hemisphere in 1958, they were atmospheric tests, hundreds of miles above the surface of the Earth. All three took place between 1400 and 2150 miles north of Antarctica.

Using secret rocket technology, Hitler fled to a Nazi base on the moon
The point when Hitler conspiracy theories lose touch with reality altogether. The Nazis' development late in the war of high-technology weapons – including the V2, an early ballistic missile, and the Me 262 jet fighter – inspired some to believe that Germany had secretly won the space race.

It was also suggested that the Nazis had made contact with UFOs and that they had made it to the Moon as early as 1942. Furthermore, Russian and American astronauts actually made it there in the 1950s, and stayed at a Nazi lunar base.

For added measure, it is claimed that the Moon is perfectly habitable for humans, but that NASA claims it is barren and airless in order to stop Third World countries visiting it.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Anything on the Hollow Head theory?
Sri Lanky

Postby Caliban » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Anything on the Hollow Head theory?

Ha ha. Well that piece above was in the paper it seemsbecause the piece of skull that has been in a russian vaultall these years now transpires to be female. All the conspiracy theorists have jumped on this, when going by the Occums razor theory it is proably that of old Eva B.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby el3so » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Caliban wrote: Can it just be coincidence that this is in the papers today then? Heh?....Hey ? hummmm? Hey?

Yep. Definitely coincidence.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:59 pm

There are no coincidences....all is synchronicity. It's all around us. All we have to do is awaken to it.

What a show.....even when it's cancelled.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:There are no coincidences....all is synchronicity. It's all around us. All we have to do is awaken to it.

What a show.....even when it's cancelled.

I am waiting for the synchronous cash to fall down from the sky into my hands...Do you know that actually happens sometimes? Of course I am not waiting without effort...rather I synchronize my waiting and action...though only on a part time basis.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm not doing anything.
Sri Lanky

Postby Jäeger » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 am

Monorails and lost tribes of jews, who would've guessed that Inner Earth is kind of like Disneyland.
Jäeger
In Last Chance Saloon

Postby el3so » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Jäeger wrote: who would've guessed that Disneyland is kind of like Inner Earth
Fixed that for you.
The answer:
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby SRR » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am

Detailed research was done! Anyone get a hollow-earth globe for Christmas one year? I'm jealous.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=iSlrAA ... q=&f=false

Wikipedia's article lists some reasons why the hollow earth may not exist:

Contrary evidence

Gravity

....I never let it stop me before.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe