My own right winger conspiracy theory

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

My own right winger conspiracy theory

Postby ktrout » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Senator Feinstein is both committed to American civilian disarmament and friends with a billionaire Chinese arms dealer. My theory is that she wants to make it easier for the Chinese to invade.w
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Re: My own right winger conspiracy theory

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:51 pm

ktrout wrote:Senator Feinstein is both committed to American civilian disarmament and friends with a billionaire Chinese arms dealer. My theory is that she wants to make it easier for the Chinese to invade.w

The Chinese will never invade North America, why bother?
They've just signed up to an ASEAN trade pact.
Plus if they had to invade they should take South America instead.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby redharen » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:50 am

coldharvest wrote:Plus if they had to invade they should take South America instead.

No doubt -- all you need is that and Australia, and you can just hole up and stockpile the four armies you get for every turn, as long as you can keep invaders from coming down through Siam, Central America, or West Africa. Eventually you end up dominating the world.
redharen
small ax

Postby coldharvest » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:15 am

redharen wrote:
coldharvest wrote:Plus if they had to invade they should take South America instead.

No doubt -- all you need is that and Australia, and you can just hole up and stockpile the four armies you get for every turn, as long as you can keep invaders from coming down through Siam, Central America, or West Africa. Eventually you end up dominating the world.

We should do a modern 'underground economy' version.....instead of armies you use Cocaine Cartels, Russian mobsters, Burmese heroin, etc, etc.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby ktrout » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 pm

coldharvest wrote:
redharen wrote:

We should do a modern 'underground economy' version.....instead of armies you use Cocaine Cartels, Russian mobsters, Burmese heroin, etc, etc.

Not without the CIA.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I call dibs one lone wolf whitey loons! Wait, they would never join any army... right?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby ktrout » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm

el3so wrote:I call dibs one lone wolf whitey loons! Wait, they would never join any army... right?

Nope. Never.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:48 am

ktrout wrote:Senator Feinstein is both committed to American civilian disarmament and friends with a billionaire Chinese arms dealer. My theory is that she wants to make it easier for the Chinese to invade.w

eerrrrrr, why? What have you got in mainland USA that they can't get anywhere else cheaper and without a fight
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe