Paranormal experiences???

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Paranormal experiences???

Postby SRR » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Indeed, we live on the dead lives of others. In fact I feel as though this is why some cities are paralyzed, they cannot shake the weight of history and the shackles of the past. It is as if those demons and people are still with them as they shuffle along. Perhaps this explains the statism of Europe.... but on the other hand, London seems to do just fine in creating a new history in spite of its past.... so, what gives?

I'm a tell you, the soil here is drenched in blood from millenia past. The natives of North America scattered their conflicts far and wide, thus minimizing such impact. Perhaps there is the source of why such nations can look to the future without being constrained by the past.

Nonetheless. Je venais à la quartier Latine bientôt. On va voir qu'est-ce qui ce là passé quand on peut voir les démons.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby el3so » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:40 am

Meh, I guess I consider myself open-minded about the paranormal some of the time but I still have had no domovoi stuff happen to me. Where is Fansy anyway?

SRR wrote: on the other hand, London seems to do just fine in creating a new history in spite of its past... so, what gives?
They did most of their blood-shedding abroad no?
Nothing weird or new with dead people or with politics trying to catch up with reality.

SRR wrote: Je venais à la quartier Latine bientôt. On va voir qu'est-ce qui ce là passé quand on peut voir les démons.
No offence dude but you do unto French grammar as trannies do unto my idea of a hot chick.
Enjoy the new surroundings amigo.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby SRR » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 am

el3so wrote: No offence dude but you do unto French grammar as trannies do unto my idea of a hot chick.

Indeed, it's always been my challenge to grammaticize. The upside of it is that it really pisses off French people, which is reason enough to have bad grammmerr.
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Penta » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 am

SRR wrote:Indeed, it's always been my challenge to grammaticize.

Grammaticide, peut-être?
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Michael » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Sometimes I see stupid people. Does that count?
Michael
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:42 pm

That's what mirrors are for. Can you think of anything else in the universe that has only one side? The shadow is there only for reflection. It doesn't really exist.

gridlike lanes and backstreets
superimposed like a
parallel universe
full of the displaced
and dispossessed
the dead and the undead
living and dying
alone together
in a roiling mass
moving somewhere
yet nowhere
Sri Lanky

Postby SRR » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Interestingly enough, proper Absinthe (of the French and Swiss type) has made a resurgence on the continent in the past 5 years. The Czech stuff that preceded it in the late 90's wasn't the "real" absinthe per se, but a play upon what they thought it may have been like. Yet, it was not the same as what the Gogh's and Wilde's had in their systems a century ago.

Thus, we have re-engaged with a period of La Belle Époque when most folks imbibed unto artemæsia absinthium to achieve an out-of-body experience. In this circular civilizational aspect, could we anticipate a greater connection with deceased cultures? As we re-discover that which we had cast aside from centuries before, what may be the outcome?

I dunno, but I bought a bottle anyways. Excuse me.
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Penta » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 pm

SRR wrote:I dunno, but I bought a bottle anyways. Excuse me.

Tell us how it went when you get back into your body.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Remember that your body is only a pod so be careful where you leave it when imbibing unto spirits.
Sri Lanky

Postby SRR » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Indeed, "proper" absinthe is a different experience entirely. On first sniff you may not notice the drastic difference from ouzo/pastis/aniseed crapola, but the subtleties keep on emerging. And yes, even when mixed with Évian in the requisite 3:1 it still gets you very buzzed. There may be more to that "buzz " than meets the eye, but hell, I can't care enough to pay that much attention.

However and moresofore, if you want to write poetry, it would be a good vessel to begin with.
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby coldharvest » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 pm

SRR wrote:Indeed, "proper" absinthe is a different experience entirely. On first sniff you may not notice the drastic difference from ouzo/pastis/aniseed crapola, but the subtleties keep on emerging. And yes, even when mixed with Évian in the requisite 3:1 it still gets you very buzzed. There may be more to that "buzz " than meets the eye, but hell, I can't care enough to pay that much attention.

However and moresofore, if you want to write poetry, it would be a good vessel to begin with.

so which do you recommend?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby SRR » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

coldharvest wrote:so which do you recommend?

Ahm'a currently imbibing in this one, recommended as a decent entry point. Generally it seems the Frenchies and Swiss and Spainiard types are doing it properly, while the Czechs are all marketing hype.

There's a lot to try. Gotta sock away a spare liver for later.
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 pm

"Subtleties keep on emerging". Yes,more will be revealed.
Sri Lanky

Postby Royal » Sat May 15, 2010 7:58 am

There's a small area in my friends kitchen that's distinctly colder than the rest of the house.

Strange eh?
OMG....It MUST be haunted.
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby coldharvest » Sat May 15, 2010 9:48 am

Royal wrote:There's a small area in my friends kitchen that's distinctly colder than the rest of the house.

Yes, of course there is, you call it a 'refrigerator'.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe