The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Fuck I HATE getting trolled that successfully. Embarrassing.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Doctor Zaius » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Ain't no motherfucking conspriacy, just same shit, different day. Ain't nobody asking what that shit was you sprayed on the brothers or why cops executing teenage brothers isn't murder.

Conspiracy? Shit, just same as it ever was. Use a crisis to rage against your betters. You giving whitey too much credit.
Every son of Islam must gain a victory from a devil. Four victories and the son will attain his reward - Master Fard Muhammad
Doctor Zaius

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:31 am

Wow, Dr. Z. Until now, Q was the only person I'd ever known to use the word "whitey." What a crazy coincidence *facepalm*.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Doctor Zaius » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 am

After familiarizing myself with Q's posts up in here it looks like he says a lot more than whitey! I think you be giving Q too much credit by referring to the race baiting cracker as a person.

Well these motherfuckers gots real reason to be scared. That's right bitches, niggers be on the internet now too. It's no longer your virtual country club where little pasty white devils can talk shit about the black man with impunity. No now your worst nightmare, an educated black man is on the scene. Bring that weak ass shit to me whitey and I'll swoop down on your ass like black Superman! Time to get educated motherfuckers, and Doctor Zaius is teaching class.
Every son of Islam must gain a victory from a devil. Four victories and the son will attain his reward - Master Fard Muhammad
Doctor Zaius

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Holy Fuck! It's Morgan Freeman.
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Doctor Zaius wrote:race baiting cracker

Well, he likes big butts and he cannot lie.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby nowonmai » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 am

Sri Lanky wrote:Holy Fuck! It's Morgan Freeman.

Biggest laugh of the month. Proper giggles that has given me.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 am

nowonmai wrote:
Sri Lanky wrote:Holy Fuck! It's Morgan Freeman.

Biggest laugh of the month. Proper giggles that has given me.

Excellent,and d'you know what Sri, you may just be right as of late there seem to be a quite a few people on the flag who aren't who they pretend to be.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby flipflop » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Where da white wimmen at?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Woodsman » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Doctor Zaius » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 am

But none of you crackers could answer the question. Too busy looking for outlandish conspiracies, when the truth is that you be genetically wired devils out to do whatever you can to harm your betters, the so-called negros, because you recognize your own weakness in the face of the gods.

Bitches going to know soon enough. Mark my words, tiny dicked, pasty, hillbilly motherfuckers, a change is going to come. There is a black day, a motherfucking black day, and it coming real soon!
Doctor Zaius

Postby flipflop » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:05 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTYRdkdIVD8[/youtube]

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 pm

So, I know watching a white guy in blackface act out the hysterical stereotypes imagined by a cowering pack of white supremacists who have never actually hung out with a black person for more than an hour is comedy gold. BUT. Back to the conspiracy theory, here's another nugget. The EPA has raised the permissible levels of toxicity for propylene glycol (a known ingredient of Corexity 9500) to 750 ppm, well above the current levels being reported at Orange Beach, Florida, 66 ppm.

But the Gulf beaches are beautiful, you whitey cracker, so Al Gore must be
wrong about global warming!

But, according to the people who posted this video, the toxicity level for Corexit is actually 2.61ppm, while oil is toxic at 11ppm. So the EPA is supposedly OKing the poisoning of the Gulf by BP. Keep in mind that Corexit is illegal in Britain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sayZkCBtGm4

Here's how the anti-BP activists arrived at the 2.61 figure:

BP’s preferred dispersants, thus far, have been Corexit 9500 and 9527, which are manufactured by Nalco, Inc. BP executives and board members have direct financial ties to Nalco, so that the m0re Corexit they use in their “clean-up” efforts the more they stand to profit from the disaster on the back-end.

This explains why the EPA’s May 20th order for BP to stop using Corexit dispersants within 24 hours, due to their high toxicity and relative ineffectiveness versus other products on the market, was entirely disregarded by the company. Sadly, this event revealed just how toothless our government’s regulatory agencies are vis-a-vis powerful multinational corporations, and how critical it is that we not rely on our representatives to hold BP accountable. We need a grassroots movement and must demand the end of further dispersant use in the Gulf.

Let’s take a closer look at Corexit. According to the EPA’s dispersant comparison chart Corexit 9500, for instance, has the highest toxicity to Menindia fish of all 18 dispersants tested. Only 2.61 parts per million of Corexit 9500 (mixed with oil at a ratio of 1:1o) is required to kill 50% of fish exposed to the chemical within 96 hours. In other words, 1 gallon of the Corexit 9500/oil mixture is capable of rendering 383,141 gallons of water toxic to point of being lethal to 50% of Menindia fish within 96 hours of exposure.

When compared to another EPA approved dispersant, Nokomis 3-F4, Corexit 9500 is 38 times more toxic to Menindia fish and 17 times more toxic to Mysdopsis “fairy” shrimp.

Corexit 9500 and 9527 were also determined to be the least effective dispersants of all 18 tested, further confirming that BP’s decision to use these products is based on an attempt to profit handsomely from their use, and not their expressed goal of “cleaning up the mess.”

Here are the results of the EPA tests, which does indeed show that they believe Corexit is toxic at between 2.61 and 6.60ppm. No word on why they raised the limit to 750ppm when their own tests rate Corexit toxic at such low levels. It also shows how the other possible dispersants rated by toxicity and effectiveness. http://www.epa.gov/osweroe1/content/ncp/tox_tables.htm

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm

"black day"

What?..the stock market crashes into oblivion...Crackatoa erupts in the ghettoes?...white guys get to fuck black people in the ass and look down at all that magnificent blackness for 24 hours?
Sri Lanky

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:"black day"

What?..the stock market crashes into oblivion...Crackatoa erupts in the ghettoes?...white guys get to fuck black people in the ass and look down at all that magnificent blackness for 24 hours?

What does that have to do with the oil spill conspiracy?

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe