The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 pm

There is a black day, a motherfucking black day, and it coming real soon!


I thought we had a black day back in Jan. 08.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 8902
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"What does that have to do with the oil spill conspiracy?"

Uh...oil is black?...Obama yelling,"Plug the damn hole!"??
Sri Lanky
 

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby friendlyskies » Fri May 04, 2012 12:34 pm

So, I don't know if you all have been keeping up with all the seafood issues. Farmdog mentioned on Facebook that he hasn't seen anything on the BP oil spill in a while; while his explanation the "left-wing media" was ignoring it, lol, my conspiracy theory would argue that since the mainstream media is owned by corporations that value the profit motive and people that belong to the same country clubs as BP types, they have probably been paid off not to cover this story.

Anyway, whether it's the left wing's known bias in favor of corporations over nature, or corporations' hypothesized desire to protect their profits, exploding number of deformities and lesions on Gulf seafood products has been a story covered primarily by the alt media. Here's a good story by al-Jazeera, however: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 60912.html



Here are photos of some of the lesions turning up on a statistically significant amount of Gulf seafood. Now, why my personal socialist tendencies are like, "WTF why isn't the EPA warning people to stay the fuck away from Gulf seafood for a while, at least until the chemical dispersants have worked their way out of the system," I can see how libertarian types would consider this overregulation, which furthermore undermines the profits of BP and associated drilling companies, Corexit producer Nalco, and of course Gulf fishermen. But this stuff should still be in the press so people can make their own decisions about what to eat for dinner. Oh, and 30,000 dolphins are estimated to have been killed by the oil dispersant used after the spill.

Image
Tumors

Image
A different kind of tumor

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2012/04/4f91152a7fd0dc741c010aaf/photos/2386991/original.jpg?1334908213
[/img]
The most common kind of lesion, which often gets infected

Image
Another tumor or lesion

Image
Lesions also form on crabs, as well a oysters, lobsters, etc.

The states are shutting down some fisheries, but still.

http://enenews.com/state-officials-shut ... n-retracts

Alarmed by widespread reports of visibly sick, deformed seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico, state officials have closed area waters to shrimping this morning (April 23). The waters will be closed indefinitely as scientists run tests in an effort to get a handle on a situation that is fast becoming a full-blown crisis on the Gulf Coast.

The closures – including all waters in the Mississippi Sound, Mobile Bay, areas of Bon Secour, Wolf Bay and Little Lagoon – mark the first official step in responding to increasingly urgent reports from fishermen and scientists of grotesquely disfigured seafood from Louisiana to the Florida panhandle.

[...] I am deeply saddened but not surprised by the shrimping closures. I applaud the courageous move by state officials to put consumer safety first. There’s no doubt in my mind – as I’ve said for months on end – that seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico is unfit for human consumption. [...]
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby friendlyskies » Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh hey look! Governor Jesse Ventura (if the GOP can call Romney and Palin governors event though they are ex-governors, I can say "Governor Jesse Ventura," right?) devoted an entire episode of Conspiracy Theory to the BP oil spill. I haven't watched it yet, but here's the description:

The BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico has led to devastation along Louisiana’s coast and in its fishing and tourism industries. But was it deliberate? Jesse Ventura leads his team into the bayou where they investigate claims of a plot to depopulate Louisiana and turn it into America’s refinery. At the core: the government’s alleged secret, multi-billion dollar depopulation program that began in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and was kicked into Phase Two with the oil rig blast.


I'm never eating Gulf seafood again, because seafood is expensive anyway. Anyhoo, here's the full video, I imagine it will be deleted by youtube while this thread is still in play, but more bootlegs will appear elsewhere.

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby Woodsman » Fri May 04, 2012 1:27 pm

friendlyskies wrote:Oh hey look! Governor Jesse Ventura (if the GOP can call Romney and Palin governors event though they are ex-governors, I can say "Governor Jesse Ventura," right?) devoted an entire episode of Conspiracy Theory to the BP oil spill. I haven't watched it yet, but here's the description:

The BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico has led to devastation along Louisiana’s coast and in its fishing and tourism industries. But was it deliberate? Jesse Ventura leads his team into the bayou where they investigate claims of a plot to depopulate Louisiana and turn it into America’s refinery. At the core: the government’s alleged secret, multi-billion dollar depopulation program that began in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and was kicked into Phase Two with the oil rig blast.


I'm never eating Gulf seafood again, because seafood is expensive anyway. Anyhoo, here's the full video, I imagine it will be deleted by youtube while this thread is still in play, but more bootlegs will appear elsewhere.




I've seen the old one where they get kicked off the beach by pmcs and military. I don't know if this is it or not, but I'm also not going to eat any nasty seafood from that place NOR will you catch me fishing down there. I'll eat crawfish and gators, but the propagandists can keep their shrimp. It's pretty bad when the foaming agents aren't disclosed - probably because they are deadly toxins right? This is our new government - by corrupt people for corrpt people.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
User avatar
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Enchanted forests

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby friendlyskies » Fri May 04, 2012 1:52 pm

See, I ate huge piles of crawfish when I was down there, to avoid the shrimp, but then I thought about the crawfish ponds - they're chemical-saturated rice and soybean (GMO I'm sure) fields that are flooded after harvest. Scylla and Charybdis for the diet-conscious tin foil hatter, you know?

I ate them anyway, though. DELISH.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby flipflop » Fri May 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Have you two fucking spackers finished? I have windows that need licking

Mongs

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
User avatar
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus
 
Posts: 8382
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Arse Full Of Chips

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby gnaruki » Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 am

friendlyskies wrote:See, I ate huge piles of crawfish when I was down there, to avoid the shrimp, but then I thought about the crawfish ponds - they're chemical-saturated rice and soybean (GMO I'm sure) fields that are flooded after harvest. Scylla and Charybdis for the diet-conscious tin foil hatter, you know?

I ate them anyway, though. DELISH.


I've been buying discounted japanese spam from the post nuclear blow up in japan.

If you are concerned about toxins in food eat stuff that has a short life span and be wary of sea creatures that live in the mud or sand. I won't eat whale because they seem to have comparable intelligence to humans and they are heavy metal sponges.



For more frightening knowledge read up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polychlorinated_biphenyl. They are mostly out of the first world now, instead they are sitting around in 3rd world electrical components and swirling around the ocean.
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby Ultra Swain » Sat May 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Let us apply Occam's razor-esque logic to this.
This is only one more product in a never ending line of life as we know it ending crisis that never seem to end anything. BPA in water bottles, mercury in seafood, GMO modified everything, Chem trails, fluoridated water, etc etc etc. If everything in this world were out to kill use wouldn't a shit ton of us already be dead or have gills or 12 nipples? The thing is when you combine every conspiracy theory you believe into one equation that means just about everyone and everything is part of the conspiracy except you.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
User avatar
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus
 
Posts: 10447
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Raw Water

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby gnaruki » Sat May 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Pay attention to the weaker species. For instance if say a mutant 5 legged frog was in my garden I would be a little concerned about eating stuff out of it. If I had a caged bird in my house that suddenly dropped dead, i would probably open up the windows and call the hvac guy.
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby Woodsman » Sat May 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Ultra Swain wrote:Let us apply Occam's razor-esque logic to this.
This is only one more product in a never ending line of life as we know it ending crisis that never seem to end anything. BPA in water bottles, mercury in seafood, GMO modified everything, Chem trails, fluoridated water, etc etc etc. If everything in this world were out to kill use wouldn't a shit ton of us already be dead or have gills or 12 nipples? The thing is when you combine every conspiracy theory you believe into one equation that means just about everyone and everything is part of the conspiracy except you.



Swain: the word "conspiracy" isn't magic.

People do bad shit, bad consequences are a result. When they do bad shit and cover up the potentially negative affects from the potential market (e.g. people), I suppose that is a conspiracy. ...That stuff goes on every day. There are hoards of class action attorneys waiting in lines for those kinds of gigs - and you see this nearly every day on TV --- "If you have ever taken evildoseset, please call Sol Goldman P.C. as you may be entitled to financial compensation".

Shit, I have been a claimant in a class action lawsuit against Toshiba, who sold computers that they knew were poorly designed, but sold them anyway to make a buck...3 years later and the attorneys contacted me - my computer died and I was paid 1/4 of the value of it after the fact. This is a conspiracy because the sellers conspired together against the buyers.

Jesus, this has got to be one of the most common motherfucking things on the planet...and none of these things are good.

Why on EARTH do you think its so hard to believe that this happens - are you fucking blind?

GMOs degrade the environment and are causing significant health problems. There are whole countries out there that know this and have banned them. France's researchers knew this - but due to POLITICAL power (e.g. money, not science) - battles are ongoing for use there. The very first GM product in the U.S. killed scores of people...part of the "shit ton" who in fact, have died...a small part.

I'd post a link if I thought for a second you gave a shit. You're not a stoopid dude, but ignorance is bliss...

Oil spills and toxic chemicals used to "clean up" the oil spills have done the same. Chemical handlers have died from the very stuff they were handling in the Gulf.

I doubt the oil spill was planned. It could have been, but I'm thinking it was a mistake because some greedy fuckers were trying to save a buck by not reacting when they were told their seal was broken - instead, they "went for it" without wrapping their johnson so to speak. Talk about Occam's razor...that pretty much supports the idea the simplest answer is probably the right one...

BPA is an obvious toxin, causing specific reproductive harm in humans and polycarbonate is made with it.

I drink out of polycarbonate glasses almost EVERY DAY. It is my opinion that there isn't enough BPA to affect me, but I guess I won't find out without a test I can't afford.

i try my best to stay away from GMOs - Why? Because they contain foreign proteins that would not normally be present in the biochemical makeup of the foods containing them AND more than likely, the pesticide residue is higher in those products since the frankenfood was designed so that farmers can spray the hell out of roundup and other pesticides so the lazy fuckers don't have to weed their fields.

I go out of my way to give monsanto & other dipshit biotech companies the finger and I try very hard to let everyone I know not to support those fuckers, as they are the most evil bastards on Earth.

As for eating polluted food, well go ahead if you want to eat your Gulf of Mexico foam agent shrimp, toxic taco bell, plastic rice from China, MSG, TBHQ, HFCS, and all the other chemical additives and preservatives sold in our food - I ain't eating the fucking things, because I do not support their decisions to not give a fuck about mankind.

That is exactly what they are doing.

As for chemtrails? Who knows!?! All I know is I don't remember seeing contrails turn into clouds when I was a kid, and I see it all the time these days. Is there something different in the fuel mixture? Not all contrails are the same either - some disappear instantly, others do not. Why? I do not have an answer for this, but generally when I see different results from similar events, my assumption is there must be a deviation in the events. What is it?

Look, I'm not chicken little, but there is no need for humanity to sell nature out for greed, and that is essentially what is ongoing. This is the very basis of the life support of human beings and it is being not modified for the benefit of society, but ruined for some wealthy turds who never have gotten dirt in under their fingers in their entire lives.

FUCK THEM.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
User avatar
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Enchanted forests

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby HockeyGuy » Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 pm

friendlyskies wrote:So, I don't know if you all have been keeping up with all the seafood issues. Farmdog mentioned on Facebook that he hasn't seen anything on the BP oil spill in a while; while his explanation the "left-wing media" was ignoring it, lol, my conspiracy theory would argue that since the mainstream media is owned by corporations that value the profit motive and people that belong to the same country clubs as BP types, they have probably been paid off not to cover this story.

Anyway, whether it's the left wing's known bias in favor of corporations over nature, or corporations' hypothesized desire to protect their profits, exploding number of deformities and lesions on Gulf seafood products has been a story covered primarily by the alt media. Here's a good story by al-Jazeera, however: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 60912.html



Here are photos of some of the lesions turning up on a statistically significant amount of Gulf seafood. Now, why my personal socialist tendencies are like, "WTF why isn't the EPA warning people to stay the fuck away from Gulf seafood for a while, at least until the chemical dispersants have worked their way out of the system," I can see how libertarian types would consider this overregulation, which furthermore undermines the profits of BP and associated drilling companies, Corexit producer Nalco, and of course Gulf fishermen. But this stuff should still be in the press so people can make their own decisions about what to eat for dinner. Oh, and 30,000 dolphins are estimated to have been killed by the oil dispersant used after the spill.

Image
Tumors

Image
A different kind of tumor

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2012/04/4f91152a7fd0dc741c010aaf/photos/2386991/original.jpg?1334908213
[/img]
The most common kind of lesion, which often gets infected

Image
Another tumor or lesion

Image
Lesions also form on crabs, as well a oysters, lobsters, etc.

The states are shutting down some fisheries, but still.

http://enenews.com/state-officials-shut ... n-retracts

Alarmed by widespread reports of visibly sick, deformed seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico, state officials have closed area waters to shrimping this morning (April 23). The waters will be closed indefinitely as scientists run tests in an effort to get a handle on a situation that is fast becoming a full-blown crisis on the Gulf Coast.

The closures – including all waters in the Mississippi Sound, Mobile Bay, areas of Bon Secour, Wolf Bay and Little Lagoon – mark the first official step in responding to increasingly urgent reports from fishermen and scientists of grotesquely disfigured seafood from Louisiana to the Florida panhandle.

[...] I am deeply saddened but not surprised by the shrimping closures. I applaud the courageous move by state officials to put consumer safety first. There’s no doubt in my mind – as I’ve said for months on end – that seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico is unfit for human consumption. [...]
That's some nasty-ass "stuff."
HockeyGuy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 am

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby friendlyskies » Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Ultra Swain wrote:Let us apply Occam's razor-esque logic to this.
This is only one more product in a never ending line of life as we know it ending crisis that never seem to end anything. BPA in water bottles, mercury in seafood, GMO modified everything, Chem trails, fluoridated water, etc etc etc. If everything in this world were out to kill use wouldn't a shit ton of us already be dead or have gills or 12 nipples? The thing is when you combine every conspiracy theory you believe into one equation that means just about everyone and everything is part of the conspiracy except you.


Look, if you don't think anything was covered up in the Deepwater Horizon spill, well, I'm pretty sure you're in the majority. But please note that this is the Tin Foil Hat Cafe. It's where conspiracies are discussed. And this blowout has become the most conspiracy-saturated event since 9/11. Fact. I doubt all the conspiracies that have been floated are true, but maybe some of them are. And at any rate, this is exactly the appropriate forum for discussing such things. Deal with it.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby nowonmai » Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Friendlyskies is part of the conspiracy and is employed to spread information in such a way as to conceal the truth. Sri Lanky and Yorick are in on it too, along with Pat Tilman and Woodsman. They're ALL at it. I see it now.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby friendlyskies » Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 am

Well, I'd never seen this show before, but wow. Wow. Jesse certainly learned showmanship during his wrestling days. IMO that backfires - the cheesy soundtrack and dramatically lit shaky-angle cinematography make a difficult-to-believe story seem positively fictional. But I'll summarize it for you.

1. Transocean, BP, and Halliburton were all working together. He cites the same stuff we noticed at the beginning of the thread - all the rich people selling off their BP stock in March, Halliburton buying Boots n Koots oil well file fighters for US$240m. The conspiracy here is that "they make more money cleaning up than they would pumping oil. Some lawyer guy says that they should have had some sort of remote shut-down device, that's required by law in most countries, but not in the USA where everything is deregulated. Ventura says Halliburton made 83% more profit during the spill.

2. Some scientist guy who was hired to look at the oil spills meets with Ventura, and says they were running doctored photos of the cleanup, rather than actually cleaning the beaches up. He got fired and they were dicks about it.

3. Jesse gets invited to go boating with several BP execs, who take him to a very clean beach. They give him talking points, he accuses them of lying about Corexit, and asking why they kept spraying the dangerous chemical even after the EPA told them not to. They look uncomfortable, but that might be the editing. Ventura then points out that one of Corexit/NALCO's directors is a former BP exec.

4. OMG ALEX JONES CAMEO! It's all a plot to depopulate the gulf area so they can declare it a toxic wasteland and drill it to death without worrying about environmentalists.

5. OMG! They found someone who is even crazier than Alex Jones. He also says it's all a plan to depopulate the region. Katrina convinced 150,000 people to leave, for example. #winning. Oh, and Obama has been in the CIA since his 20s, that Carter Administration official / Trilateral Commission Brzezinsky picked him, and he's a Manchurian candidate, and Bush was also a Manchurian candidate hence the oil spill. [little dude almost starts crying.]

Wait, what? Who is in BP's oily pocket? Lost me, man.

6. Former BP-bankrolled scientists Steven Chu, Obama's Sec of Energy, and his undersecretary Dr. Kunnen, BP are RUNNING THE ENERGY DEPARTMENT!! Soon we will all starve, because BP will cause an ice age. [Insert five minutes of making fun of global warming, followed by ominous music.] And they will sell us extra heating oil, because they are evil. Also, Monsanto. How much longer is this show?

7. Meets with two US Army Corps of Engineers, and accuses them of trying to depopulate the Gulf Coast using a US$40 billion grant. At first I thought they were just confused by the accusations, but they do seem a little bit shifty in the video. FINALLY. It's over.

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
User avatar
friendlyskies
Vata Loca
 
Posts: 7457
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Atlantis

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests