The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: The Oil Spill Conspiracy Theories Are Piling Up

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Most of us know that there is a collective consciousness at work so Nostradamus would not have been the only person with these somewhat accurate visions. There were probably many others who simply didn't gain the notoriety that he did. The Druids and the Mayans were very in tune with the universe and it would not surprise me if a few of them had similar visions. It's important to be open to the idea. Openess and willingness to do the work....like friendlyskies is doing.
Sri Lanky

Postby Michael » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm

We're overlooking the obvious...Hugo Chavez. It's a two-fer. He gets to bankrupt a competitor and give Obama a monumental migraine at the same time.
Michael
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 am

Michael wrote:We're overlooking the obvious...Hugo Chavez. It's a two-fer. He gets to bankrupt a competitor and give Obama a monumental migraine at the same time.

Ah! Michael, I was just thinking about Hugo and the Bolivarians... I was trying to explain to a visiting friend about the complicated Hugo situation (I live in Nicaragua, where President Ortega was a charter member of ALBA and probably its biggest beneficiary). While your conspiracy theory certainly makes perfect sense on its own, if you're trying to put the spill into the context of the Illuminati/Bilderburg/CIA/Biblical/world banking/Satanic cabal, Hugo actually fits in best as a renegade, one of the rare world leaders operating outside the vast New World Order conspiracy. Sure, maybe he's in on it, maybe they all are, but if so he's pretty deep undercover. He does everything that makes the IMF crazy - selling oil on a sliding scale so poor people can have reliable electricity, too... the horror, the horror.

I'm looking for guys on the inside. Remember how I mentioned earlier that Goldman Sachs mysteriously sold 44% of its BP stock the same week that Tony Hayward sold his stock, and Halliburton bought the deepwater drill blowout company? Well, check out this not-at-all-creepy dude, who provides a flawless connection between two of those dots:

Wikipedia but fuck you wrote:Peter Sutherland
Director-General of the World Trade Organization
Born 25 April 1946 (age 64)

[Note: I edited out the fluff and put the conspiracizing bits in my preferred order -FS]

He is non-executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs International (a registered UK broker-dealer, a subsidiary of Goldman Sachs).

Outside banking, Sutherland in early 2010 finished a 13-year stint as chairman of BP, Europe’s largest oil company. At one point during his tenure, the company was valued on the stock market at £236 billion (it is currently worth about £120 billion) and was making £42 million a day in profits.[15]

After UCD, he studied at the King's Inns in Dublin and was called to the Bar in 1969 and practiced until 1981 when, aged 34, he was the youngest Attorney General of Ireland.

He is on the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group [1], a chairman of the Trilateral Commission[2] and vice chairman of the European Round Table of Industrialists.[3]

He was the youngest ever European Commissioner and served in the first Delors Commission, where he played a crucial role in opening up competition across Europe, particularly the airline, telecoms, and energy sectors. Subsequently he was Director General of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (now the World Trade Organisation). Later Mickey Kantor, the US Trade Minister, credited him with being the father of globalization and said that without him there would have been no WTO. [citation needed]

The Uruguay round of global trade talks, concluded in 1994 with Sutherland as chair of GATT, produced the biggest trade agreement in history and established the World Trade Organisation.

On 5 December 2006, he was appointed as Consultor of the Extraordinary Section of the Administration of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See (a financial adviser to the Vatican).

Image Image
OHAI! I'm a cartoon character of exactly who'd you expect to be implimenting the NWOs nefarious plans!

Well... ok, there's Oliver Stone, I guess Hugo's in on it too :/
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 pm

I wonder how coffee and narcotics tie into this. It has to. I had lunch about a week ago with a retired biker who had befriended one of the ruling families of El Salvador back when the Sandinistas were a hot item. The coffee,narcotics,and AK-47's definitely go together. He said he was so shit scared he only lasted four days in that country. This from a bad-ass biker who's wife was murdered while he was in the game.
Sri Lanky

Postby Yeahsure » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Hmmmm....as soon as I saw that (above) image of what I presume is a typical Gothic Costa Rican barbecue I hear on the news that Darth Cheney's ticker burped.

Coincidence or does Friendly have powers beyond that of Mortal Women?
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Yeahsure wrote:Hmmmm....as soon as I saw that (above) image of what I presume is a typical Gothic Costa Rican barbecue I hear on the news that Darth Cheney's ticker burped.

Coincidence or does Friendly have powers beyond that of Mortal Women?

Oh, Hugo would never go to a party in Costa Rica, its too milquetoast, too friendly to the USA and everyone else... and mainly, because it is the ultimate proof that moderate social democracy is more successful on every level - healthcare, education, preserving the environment, even national sovreignty; see the USSR for more on that - than either Fidel's or Hugo's blathering caudillismo. Presidenta Laura has an icy streak, too, I think she'd know exactly how to make Hugo feel painfully unwelcome while observing every formal protocol to the letter.

That's a "fuck off and die, Hugo" smile if I've ever seen one, and Hugo clearly knows it, jajaja. Although
Raúl Castro is just happy to touch a girl he hasn't paid for.... look at him marvel like a hungry baby,
OMG boobies!

But I hadn't heard about Cheney, one of the spiciest and most nefarious characters in my whole nascent conspiracy theory! As I'd mentioned earlier, Halliburton was the last company to work on the rig, the day before it exploded, and continues to make money off the explosion, as it purchased a well blowout company just prior to the disaster, within a week of BP CEO Hayward and Goldman-Sachs inexplicably dumping their BP stock. That just says one thing to veteran conspiracy theorists: Ch-ch-ch-Cheney! And now... he's sick?

My money says he'll live, though. His inability to survive without machinery makes him a powerful representative of our transhumanist future, along with Beyonce and Rhianna. So, even if he fucked up this whole BP thing by opening a well none could cap, inadvertently (perhaps) ringing in the Death of Mabus and rule by the Antichrist, who I guess is that Peter Sutherland guy unless someone has a better candidate, his alien robot masters will fix him up again. From Wonkette:

DICK CHENEY HEALTH UPDATE
Waiting For Dick Cheney To Die? Get a Chair

We may not pay Satan reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talent.First, it’s not going to be “justice” when Dick Cheney finally drops dead. He’s an old man, a sick & diseased 69-year-old blob of bitter fat and gristle and plastic. If the poisonous toad had been run over by a manure truck about thirty years ago, that would’ve been evidence of the Great Cosmic Wheels of Justice at work, for if such forces existed, they would not be shackled by our puny concepts of Time.

Instead, his long evil life — maintained and extended at great cost to U.S. taxpayers — is a testament to the complete lack of supernatural punishment. Look at this, from a long list of Cheney’s endless “health problems” reaching back to the Disco Era: “1978: Cheney’s first heart attack.” 1978. Still think it’s a good idea to waste your Saturday afternoon checking the Internet for reports of Dick’s demise?

Who knows, maybe he’s already dead and his Evil Family doesn’t want the news lost during a Gay Soccer Frenzy Weekend. Can get a lot of crocodile tears from the cable-news clowns if you put off the announcement until, say, early Monday. A slow news day. Before that goddamned Kagan confirmation starts, or maybe after it’s over, early afternoon, so it can drag on all night. Try not to do it on a day when the oil spill news is particularly bad. After the midterms, maybe.

Did Cheney expire in February, after his fifth documented heart attack? How would anyone know the difference?

But here’s the official word, for the moment:

Cheney was not feeling well on Friday and went to see his doctors at George Washington University. On their advice, he was admitted to the hospital for further testing.

Go outside, have “fun,” drink Bud Light Lime, yell at the Ghanaians, whatever people do on these long — but already getting shorter — summer days. Yes, summer’s already shrinking, dusk coming a few minutes earlier than last week’s solstice, the long march to winter’s darkness already underway. The world turns, the leaves fall, the ice caps melt, and the mysterious fire of life continues to flicker within the shit-husk known as Dick Cheney.

Sure, there’s a God. But she is evil.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Cheney is not evil itself but he is proof that there is evil in this world.

Kind of like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjG47gtMCo
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Also,it would be pretty tough to be evil itself AND a shit-husk at the same time. It's one or the other...but a shit-husk could be considered as proof that evil does in fact exist. Or at least because somebody actually thought of that word.
Sri Lanky

Postby Yeahsure » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Actually I was referring to that bonfire imagery in the 1st page of this thread. However the "F*ck off and die Hugo" comment is so priceless that I'll just go with the flow.
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:09 am

Yeahsure wrote:Actually I was referring to that bonfire imagery in the 1st page of this thread. However the "F*ck off and die Hugo" comment is so priceless that I'll just go with the flow.

Oooh yeahsure, sorry... but you should know about Bohemian Grove, that's like a conspiracy theory ganache. Basically, Alex Jones of Prison Planet (before the Illuminati bought him out) got footage of a bunch of muckity mucks like Greenspan having mock blood sacrifices in front of their weird owl "god" somewhere in Northern California. Not Costa Rica. It's worth watching his whole movie, that is some classic crap.

But my BP oil well conspiracy theory is expanding too much, because I am unemployed. I immediately intuited that the Deepwater Horizon "spill" was a blood ritual, sacrificing the very "blood" of the planet to corporate/human greed. Then, after watching some Michael Jackson tribute on TV yesterday, I noticed that the BP/Halliburton spill was just one in a series of ritual blood sacrifices, which seem to be building up to something. The big, final police state?

Sell your soul to Satan to become one of the "police" in "police state"? You betcha!

So I started thinking... were there any blood sacrifices that seemed linked to the oil spill, something serious as opposed to another dead celebrity? Oh holy fuck. Yes. It happened exactly ten days before BP/Halliburton, which as I noted earlier took place on April 20, Hitler's birthday. I am of course speaking of the Polish government's April 10 plane crash in the forests of Katyn, on the anniversary of *that* WWII blood sacrifice.

Trees did this, obviously. Fucking crazed, out-of-control trees.

Now, in addition to the WWII and occult links suggested by the dates, keep in mind that both "accidents" were firmly tied to the energy industry... obviously the BP/Halliburton/Goldman-Sachs spill is all about oil, but also remember that the Katyn Crash happened shortly after discoveries of massive natural gas reserves in Poland threatened Gazprom's de facto monopoly supplying energy to Europe. That's big shit.

But in order to tie the Katyn Crash to the rest of it, I need to show that Satan's minions knew ahead of time. Specifically, I would need to show some kind of stock movement PRIOR to the crash, linked to Goldman-Sachs, bids coming through the UAE, and/or short sell-type attacks through hedge funds, of course benefitting the traders financially after the crash. Unfortunately, I can't even figure out where to look, or even what I'm looking for. Hmph.

Incidentally, both the oil spill and Katyn crash also seemed timed to coordinate with the Summer Solstice, which this year was enhanced by a comet and also the apex of the same ominous T-Square that began the day Obama was elected, and will continue at maximum strength until August 13, then exert a fluctuating but gradually weakening influence for the next year or 18 months. Also, one of the most important global rituals - the tribal competition for a symbolic golden chalice called the "World Cup" - is taking place at the same time. It started with a blood sacrifice as well, Mandela's granddaughter.

If I had to guess what was going on, I'd say that the Nazis had tried to summon something from another dimension that would have given them the ability to run a global police state, but failed. Today, somebody else is trying to do the same thing, and is trying to strengthen their modern rituals by linking them to WWII using important dates and whatnot. I don't know if there's actually anything to summon - Satan, Cthulu, pick your superstition - I'm just saying that it sure seems like someone is trying.

Illuminatis in *my* breakfast cereal? Surely you're joking!
Don't call me Surely.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Michael » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:38 am

friendlyskies wrote:Hugo actually fits in best as a renegade, one of the rare world leaders operating outside the vast New World Order conspiracy.

Is that really possible? Or do they just allow a few renegades to operate so we can concentrate on faux "enemies" instead of them?
Michael
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Michael wrote:
friendlyskies wrote:Hugo actually fits in best as a renegade, one of the rare world leaders operating outside the vast New World Order conspiracy.

Is that really possible? Or do they just allow a few renegades to operate so we can concentrate on faux "enemies" instead of them?

Dude, you're sooo asking the wrong person. There are probably people on this site who have voluntarily pledged themselves to the world's most powerful government(s), who have given themselves, of their own delicious free will, to a vast and shadowy Creature that I can perceive only in flashes of tooth and claw, glittering above the septic wounds it rends through the gristled remains of Eden. I travel through Its rusting minefields, but I do not lay them. I grew up in the shadow of Its massive WMD labs, but never offered to pay the price of admission. Thus, the mysteries of the global government's exceedingly clever machinations will remain hidden from me unless one of Its minions whispers such secrets into my ear. This would likely be the last thing I ever heard; we all understand in our bones that that the Creature has no problem with murder, but it guards Truth ruthlessly. Its servants surely know that the most painful punishments of all await anyone it considers a traitor to its design. That is just part of the entry fee: They may be allowed to know the Truth, but they are forbidden from ever speaking it to the uninitiated. The Creature knows that every lie binds an immortal soul to Its bulk more tightly, thus it commands is servants to lie.

Has Hugo pledged himself to the New World Order? I can't know. Certainly Oliver Stone has, and Hugo's Achilles heel is his vanity; Stone was perhaps commanded to offer the puffy dictator more fame, and Hugo accepted; perhaps that was his soul price. Yet I am still transmitting my homemade conspiracy theory to you thanks to Hugo's largess; though he commands a portion of the petrol wealth that the Creature long ago claimed as Its own, greed could not tempt this tin-foil dictator, who grew up in loving poverty. Hugo gives this nation light and commerce, oil offered at an unheard of discount to the sons and daughter of Sandino, a tiny man who spent his life in spiritual and physical battle against the Creature that eventually devoured his earthly body.

Image Image
The New World Order branded Venezuela's oil with its creepy emblem long ago.

The Creature is not content to demand simple murder; see how It binds Somoza
to Itself by forcing him to pose with Sandino, requiring him to foresake the honor
of honest warfare and instead make the required blood sacrifice amidst an
unforgiveable web of deceit and betrayal. Somoza knows he is about to earn
almost absolute power, but look at his sallow, flacid face... something in
him is sickened over the surrender of his immortal soul.

But, whatever. It's all just a made-up conspiracy theory invented by some clueless stoner, me, and there probably is no God, no Beast either, and certainly no interdimensional pyramid critters using DARPA to send subliminal messages through the fucking vuvuzelas to hypnotize us into worshipping some golden chalice that Moses would have burned as a false idol. Moses was just a spoiled rich kid who hated his adopted parents anyway, and couldn't deal with his own homosexual urges, nothing divine about that. Triangles like Citgo's are everywhere, the oil spill and Katyn crash were probably just accidents, and Hugo's probably just your average tin-pot dictator running out of time at the top. It's all fun and games in the TFHC, but in the real world, everything is exactly what it seems.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:I wonder how coffee and narcotics tie into this. It has to. I had lunch about a week ago with a retired biker who had befriended one of the ruling families of El Salvador back when the Sandinistas were a hot item. The coffee,narcotics,and AK-47's definitely go together. He said he was so shit scared he only lasted four days in that country. This from a bad-ass biker who's wife was murdered while he was in the game.

Well, El Salvador has historically been closely tied to the New World Order and Naziism, and of course coffee, war, and narcotics. Today it's just awesome, I've spent several months there and adore it. I can't really think of how to tie your quote in to the oil spill, although coffee is the second-most-traded commodity in the world after oil. But since Coldharvest thought enough of your point to make it his sig line, I guess I can write what little I do know. Maybe you two can tease something out of this mess.

Image Image

The official seal of El Salvador is a vertiable cornucopia of New World Order imagery, as you can see when it is placed side-by-side with the UN symbol. The wreath of course represents Apollo, an aspect of the Sun God (like Lucifer), which the professional conspiracy theorists say the Satanic reptilians are forever trying to trick us into worshipping, for instance, by holding events like the World Cup during Summer Solstice. The pyramid, rainbow, and sun illuminating the Phrygian Cap are also classic Illuminati symbols. Instead of the UN's map of the world, you'll see that El Salvador's wreath encompasses five volcanoes; these symbolize the five members of the short-lived (1823-1838/42) Central American Republic. These pyramid-shaped volcanoes, along with the blue-and-white flags, are preserved by all five member countries - Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica (CR added red to theirs, but it wasn't always so - their original flag was actually a red Star of David, very similar in design to the blue-and-white Israeli flag).

The Central American Republic was founded according Enlightenment ideals like democracy and secularism, based on the French and US revolutions/constitutions, which were also supposedly Illuminati inventions. Because the old Spanish capital of Central America was Antigua, Guatemala, home to all the olde Spanish power families who supported a Mexican monarchy after 1821 independence from Spain, the supporters of the Central American Republic moved the capital to San Salvador. Many of the original CAR leaders - Arce, Morazán (who was killed in Costa Rica), the Delgados, etc - were allegedly freemasons, and some (like Arce) actually wanted to become part of the USA. Gral Arce's ashes, incidentally, are housed in a massive monument at the Ex-Cuartel El Zapote in San Salvador, embedded in a golden-ratio rectangle overlooking a massive plaza defined by concentric circles and a hidden obelisk (not pictured, unfortunately) at the other end, all very typical of Illuminati monument design.

http://www.skyscraperlife.com/el-salvad ... vador.html

Anyway, let's talk about El Salvador's history of coffee and Nazis, two things that go together in Central America like peanut butter and jelly, with narcotics and war sandwiching this secret history together.

This repulsive thing is General Maximiliano Hernandez Martinez; It looks human, but this is an
illusion.

Image Image
These are human beings, some of which had already voluntarily sold their souls to It, others of whom would have their flesh devoured shortly after the first photo was taken.

Maximiliano Hernández Martínez (October 21, 1882, San Matías, La Libertad – May 15, 1966, Hacienda Jamastrán, Honduras) [1] was the President of El Salvador from 1931 to 1944. Serving as President Arturo Araujo's Vicepresident and Defence minister, a Directorate seized power during a palace coup and after named General Hernadez president of El Salvador. Military personnel was not paid their salary. Many times this story about the military not being paid is not told in school, instead the sole reason of the coup d'état is blamed in the fall in the prices of coffee abroad. The reality is that officers were not paid and Finance Minister had only paid the Police which remained loyal to the president. Officers were angry and ousted president Araujo.

An ardent fascist, Hernández Martínez led a military government that actively suppressed opposition, most notably the Salvadoran peasant revolt of 1932 led by Farabundo Martí, where thousands of indigenous Salvadoran people were systematically murdered if they were suspected of collaboration with the communists. This massacre came to be known as La Matanza, and the specific number of victims is unknown but estimates range from 10,000 to 40,000. He also created a racial law to keep blacks from entering the country. The 1939 Constitution, however, gave voting rights to women for the first time.
Hernández Martínez was a believer in fringe occultism. When a smallpox epidemic broke out in San Salvador he had colored lights hung around the city, in the belief that this would cure the disease. He also believed in reincarnation and once said that "It is a greater crime to kill an ant than a man, for when a man dies he becomes reincarnated, while an ant dies forever."

His government was supported and financed by the United States, and military aid was offered if needed.[2]

During his tenure, El Salvador saw slight economic growth, and he was admired by the wealthy elite for returning a form of stability to the country in the midst of widespread social unrest. In 1944, however, he was deposed by the famous non-violent Strike of Fallen Arms led by students. During this massive political action, Salvadoran society was completely paralysed until he was deposed. Hernández Martínez fled to exile in Guatemala. Ironically, the revolt then spread to Guatemala where Jorge Ubico was similarly ousted.

After being deposed, Hernández lived in Honduras until he was stabbed to death by his driver, Cipriano Morales, whose father had been one of the many murdered by Hernández's dictatorship. He remains one of the oldest politicians to be assassinated.

During the country's civil war in the 1970s-1980s, an extreme right-wing death squad named after him operated in the country, and claimed responsibility for the assassination of many Christian democrat and Marxist politicians as well as innocent civilians in El Salvador in 1980.[3].

This description leaves out two key points: One, that Hernandez was put into power by German and Italian coffee growers, with the specific purpose of killing the Maya Pipil coffee pickers led by Farabundo Martí; and two, that these German/Italian families enthusiastically supported the rise of Naziism, going so far as to decorate public fountains and other monuments with schwastikas. These have not been entirely removed.

Moreover, it should be mentioned that German and Italian immigrants founded almost all the coffee plantations in Central America, with the exception of Costa Rica (which began growing coffee first, in the 1840s, and which has a long history of crypto-Judaism that bristled against Nazi influence). As Naziism rose in Central America, different governments reacted very differently. For instance, the Somoza dictatorship, which was entirely supported by the Roosevelt administration during this time, confiscated all coffee plantations from German and Italian families, and put many of the politically active Germans in concentration camps. Many of these families only got their holdings back in the 1990s, btw, under the Bush- and Vatican-backed administration of Presidenta Violeta Chamorro.

Anyway, let's fast forward to the Reagan (Bush I) administration, which is where we go from coffee and Nazis to narcotics and war.

This is Ilopongo Air Base circa 1983, with a very typical New World Order/Nazi slogan above the volunteers for the Salvadoran police state: "For the Fatherland, whatever thing in whatever place." This air base was used by Fox television personality Oliver North to run cocaine from Colombia to the United States, and was also where the Hasenfus flight originated.

The CIA told Hasenfus not to pack a parachute lest he fall into enemy hands. Ie, he was asked to give up his life
and free will for the advancement of the New World Order. He resisted this, and his flesh was saved at the cost
of his reputation and comfort. But was his soul saved? Only the Creature and Its immortal enemy know for sure.

The Creature, though assassinated in the form of General Hernandez, was reincarnated for the purpose of the narcotic/war portion of the Nazi/NWO assault on El Salvador. In this generation, It called Itself Lieutenant Colonel Domingo Monterrosa Barrios.

Look at Its eyes. But not for too long.

Atlacatl Battalion
The Atlacatl Battalion, a former Salvadoran army unit, was a rapid-response, counter-insurgency battalion created in 1980 at the U.S. Army's School of the Americas, then located in Panama. It was responsible for some of the most infamous incidents of the Salvadoran Civil War. It was named for Atlacatl, a legendary figure from Salvadoran history.

The Atlacatl Battalion's first trained Salvadoran soldiers arrived back in El Salvador in 1981. The Battalion was trained at Ft. Bragg, NC by US Special Forces and the 2nd Battalion, 505th Infantry of the 82nd ABN. As a result of their U.S. training, the Battalion had a close relationship with U.S. military advisors and Special Forces operating in El Salvador during the civil war of the 1980s.[1] The Battalion carried out some of the most horrific atrocities of the war, including the El Mozote Massacre of December 1981 and the notoriously brutal assassination of six Jesuit priests, their housekeeper, and her daughter in November 1989.[2]

The Battalion was disbanded under the terms of the 1992 Salvadoran peace accords that ended the eleven-year conflict.

Anyway, I guess you know the rest of the story. Monterrosa carried out magical blood rituals throughout El Salvador, which went something like this: First, the Atlactl Battallion would cut off an entire town. Then they would put everyone under house arrest. Around 3am, they would wake everyone up, and march them down to the plaza for the sacrifice. The population of each town was divided into groups - men over 15, women over 12, and children. The men were shot beginning at dawn. In El Salvador, most towns have a nearby hill with one or three crosses on top, placed there by the Spanish. The girls women were taken there and methodically raped, then murdered. Finally, the children would be herded into the church, where they were shot, then the church (thus desecrated by the servants of the Beast) would be burned.

These blood rituals successfully kept ARENA, entirely supported by the coffee growers, in power until last year, when the FMLN took over. Either Funes has pledged his soul to the New World Order, which is entirely possible, or else the power of Monterrosa's vile rituals has waned, and it will soon be time to bathe this tiny nation in blood once again. Which would suck for tourism!

Anyway, that's quite enough for now, even considering my unemployment and this huge bag of weed. I'll finish with a memorial to the children murdered inside a church during one of the Beast's blood sacrifices, today called the Garden of Innocents. 140 tiny bodies were found in the church's charred remains:

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Enlightenment ideals like democracy and secularism, based on the French and US revolutions/constitutions

No, they took them from the Iroquois Confederacy.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Isn't it still "might is right" regardless of democracy or secularism?
Sri Lanky

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe