Blood,shit,and tears

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Blood,shit,and tears

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm

What is more horrifying to you? I've been to a lot of scenes where there is both human blood and human shit and I would have to say that shit is more horrible. The last one involved a baseball bat to the head. Horrifying in itself but perched in the corner were two lumps of wet shit...right beside some chicken bones. Chickenshit no less.

We discussed this later and definitely the shit won out as more horrifying. It was unanimous.
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Both faeces and blood start to smell really bad after only a short while, esp in summer time, but there are tricks round that.
I have more difficulty ignoring people being emotional. So my vote 'd go to tears.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Blood,shit,and tears

Postby Fansy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm

O I THOUGHT THIS WAS POST ABOUT SEX MY BAD
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Ha! It's about the violence of poverty and the poverty of violence wrapped up in a batshit crazy embrace. So,you were close Fansy.....oh so close.
Sri Lanky

Postby Caliban » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 am

Sri Lanky wrote:What is more horrifying to you? I've been to a lot of scenes where there is both human blood and human shit and I would have to say that shit is more horrible. The last one involved a baseball bat to the head. Horrifying in itself but perched in the corner were two lumps of wet shit...right beside some chicken bones. Chickenshit no less.

We discussed this later and definitely the shit won out as more horrifying. It was unanimous.

With you all the way, still unanimous.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe