Easter Island's Eclipse and Extrasolar Communication

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Easter Island's Eclipse and Extrasolar Communication

Postby SRR » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh yeah, a total eclipse be happenstancing in Easter Island (AKA "rabbit rock") tomorrow. But of course we must be constantly considerably considerate of the consideratable connection of communication between Easter Isle and the Extra-T's (not to be confused with the Mister T's)......

More and more research and information coming forth, are showing a real connection between extraterrestrials and the mysteries of South America and the Pacific Islands. More and more people with real connections to extraterrestrials are coming out with information that repeats the same theme, and it seems that UFOs and extraterrestrials abound in South America in the most famous sites where civilization seems to have started in that hemisphere.

Not withstanding Zechariah Sitchin and the Sumerian theory of civilization - there is no reason to discount the possibility that civilization began in more than one place on earth.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Re: Easter Island's Eclipse and Extrasolar Communication

Postby Caliban » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Well,all I can say is that as I read the title to this post there was an ad on the TV for the film Eclipse. What can I say? I think that says it all.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Re: Easter Island's Eclipse and Extrasolar Communication

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

There really isn't anything civilized about civilization and it isn't about civilization anyways. It's about a connection to these so-called meridians that occur around the globe. In fact,it isn't even about our planet at all. These meridians are universal and I still believe that the Druids had the right attitude towards them. The Druids weren't part of so-called civilization. They were the dregs and the outcasts of society. My most powerful connection happened close to one of these meridians that the Druids found. Those henges were not put there by accident.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe