Bus Burying Bruce Beach Beats Bombast, Braces for '12

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Bus Burying Bruce Beach Beats Bombast, Braces for '12

Postby SRR » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Indeed, hairy old Kansas-Canadian Bruce Beach dug down deep in the Ontarier soil some decades ago to create the most comprehensive network of buses you'll find anywhere, below the earth. Indeed, even two years ago the septuagenarious genious was still maintaining these yellow monstrosities, anticipating more horror film-style antics in 2012 or whenever the Mayans decide to return from their sojourn into deep interstellar space.

I gots ta hand it to the guy, sticking to his guns, keeping it real, keeping it yellow. Even if you can't see the paint in these EndTimes™.

ImageImage
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Re: Bus Burying Bruce Beach Beats Bombast, Braces for '12

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Now that the Cold War is done they could transform his bunker into a fantastic hydroponic operation. That would truly be a magic bus.
Sri Lanky

Re: Bus Burying Bruce Beach Beats Bombast, Braces for '12

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm currently reading a book on 2012 BTW. It's focus is mainly on the misconceptions and how it really ties into Perennial Philosophy which I'm sure many of you are familiar with.

Didn't realize that every 26,000 years the Sun aligns in a certain way with the Milky Way. I thought it only involved Earth and other planets in our Solar System. So what it really is...is a Galactic Alignment. That's far out,man.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe