Couldn't someone have told me about this shit

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Couldn't someone have told me about this shit

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:No,of course not...it's a spitoon full of j(ism). That's j-(i)-(s)elf-(m)e.

It is keeping with the finest Christian traditions of what to do to those who proudly forsake God and expect to be ultimately thanked for their efforts.

They will get their place above the Potter's field.

I guarantee it.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 am

"For it is written in the book of Psalms,
Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein:
and his bishopric let another take."

His carcass like so much natural gas must have been highly flammable in the end.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:51 am

Rapier09

Postby michelle in alaska » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 am

rapier wrote somewhere else:
See Michelle,this is why you're a dumb-ass.
Go back to huffing meth and dreaming about little girls

'dumb-ass' notwithstanding, your powers of perception can be uncanny in their incorrectness.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 am

grr. and i meant that post to go somewhere else.
the tfhc wins again. i guess it belongs here. double grrr.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 pm

The irony is I was confusing you with marie angelique when I posted there.

But yeah I guess you could be a tweaker..........maybe if I squint a bit.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 pm

"We are called not to betray our fellow men,in order that some unclear prophecy turns on human nature,we are called to show more mercy then God himself would have in such a situation.I guarantee you XIII freaks,you are not going to find the Alpha even remotely friendly towards you or willing to adopt your policies as his own."

If you decide to go on on that path,you do so on your own will.Do not tell us that God made you,that you were following a prophecy.You were traitors then and you are traitors now.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm

I did not choose to torch Allentown to the ground,I would not have been able to make such a decision.

You got his answer,I guarantee you one thing and one thing only with going against God......you will lose.And no one or nothing except your nature is driving you down this.You have no holds over me,you cannot take on the Alpha and hope to win.The planet will rise up against you if you continue to do so.

Look to your nature,Judas freaks and ask where you went wrong.There will no peace or ceasefire against anyone associated with Iscariot.

Again these are my words.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm

As for your boy Allen,I suggest he finds another calling.

I could say something else but no.
Rapier09

Postby Catlover1958 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Oh, I thought you were talking about how most Federal Prisons are a scam of the USDOJ, that many Prisons are nothing but bullshit, surround a defendent with agents and snitches to fuck with you, and the whole Prison Experience is a lie a grand mass lie, as for as whose in there as far as agents dressed up as Prisoners, as I found out coming back from Butner FCI in 1990 abouts in the Metropolitan Correction Center Bullpin, when some individual asks me, "Weren't you in the bug house with me??" Only a Federal Agent would know where I came back from, like Butner FCI, Butner, NC plus facial expressions of other inmates who looked at me when I came to the floor of MCC.

Plus when the Feds screw up and put the snitch/agent on the Con Air Plane on the same time as the arrested individual.

Now let the Feds do the right thing with me, after 22+ years and unbesmirtch and unslander me in the American Press (Associated Press) with every news outlet mentioning, on how I outdid the Feds in Federal Prisons. Do the right thing! after 22+ years, come on Feds do the right thing!
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe