On the Augustinians

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: On the Augustinians

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Appolo 13 never made it to the moon,that is more then enough proof for me personally that it was Augustinian in nature.Not to mention the horses on it although snakes would have been nicer.

I was just thinking about Bender earlier,looks like I am gonna have to work harder on this.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 pm

And Naveen I was posting the links to highlight the relationship between the United State's naming practices for its cities and some of its projects with the Augustinian influence prevalent in that particular part of the world.

That there is been long-standing Augustinian dislike of the French could be traced back to the French revolution but in that case it is actually a lot more complicated then that.
Rapier09

Postby Caliban » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 am

I'm glad you put all this in The Tin Foil Hat Cafe otherwise I would have been forced to believe you were really fucking nuts.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Rapier09 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Stuff gets easier to write down and starts to sound a lot more coherent if you try and describe it over and over.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14 am

Ultimately in the case of the Augustinians,it wasn't like DaVinci but more like Congo with killer monkeys with stone paddles.

Thank God,she hated the fuckers more then I ever did.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:57 am

Love is a beautiful beautiful thing:

Rapier09

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:15 am

From what I've understood their primarily catholics who view themselves as better then other Catholics

they don't.
it's not about that.
be velly velly careful about whence you speak, here.

i am a lifelong catholic and fully indoctrinated. for better and for worse.
and that doesn't mean i'll be going to church in the morning. :)

black is white and white is black.

inversion.

things are NeVER what they appear to be.

btw----HaPPY HaLLOWeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot!
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Rapier09 wrote:Stuff gets easier to write down and starts to sound a lot more coherent if you try and describe it over and over.

you mean repeating nonsense makes it easier to con your cracked out brain into believing it?
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 pm

No,it makes it easier to write a paragraph down without suffering from some brain fart after every word.

From what I understood about the Augustinians,they have the entire mentality that "they're either slaves" to a higher order or to the real order in which this world is run.Hence a belief in the British Queen still being the final authority across much of the world,a large tendency to follow Catholic beliefs to some twisted extent.

Sanity wise,most of them aren't all there.Stuff like putting cum on the tongue, identifying with Elephants and calling themselves Spartans because of their views on crippled.

It is an under-culture based on a mass effect that is been progressively degenerating since 1894.The inception of the actual modern Augustinians, a time when Germany was strong and the British Empire was Hegemonic in scope.In a sense they still act as if this world still exists.Oh and play around the numbers and you get 1984.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 am

I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe