On the Augustinians

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

On the Augustinians

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 am

From what I've understood their primarily catholics who view themselves as better then other Catholics.They seem determined to keep the French-Anglo divide in the Americas as they view the former as either chattel or competition.Their fortunes in the US have come up and down depending on the tides.

The Book,the entire cult is based on the Confessions of St Augustine has 13 chapters much like the American flag has 13 stripes.Abbot seems to be a fairly common name amongst the Augustine as far as last names go.

There aren't that many families I can think off apart from that one, both the Wright and the Goddard although a bit similar seem to have no real interest in working with the Augustinians.The real pull comes from families of Hispanic and occasionally Scottish descent.

The original sect was founded in 1256(in the 13th century)

The book was illustrated in Milan although only one of the chapters was actually written there.Milan transaltes roughly to a thousand years in French, hence the symbolism of using a thousand years in many Augustinian songs.

Some more background:

St Augustine:

http://www.ci.st-augustine.fl.us/ (oldest city in the States)

Appollo 13:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_13 (note the horses keeping with the strong animal metaphors)

Truth and Reconciliation is a term from the Augustine's Just War:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_War (see South Africa)

The rule of higher law:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_Accor ... Higher_Law (states that a higher law shall replace a legal law)

The OSA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Saint_Augustine

The OAS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_de_l'armée_secrète (a militant "French" Group in North Africa that tortured French soldiers)

It should be noted the Augustinians never liked the French anymore then they liked anyone else but apparently there wanted the French standard of living without either the responsibility or the possibility of getting kicked out of WOG hell.Then and now their behavior smacks of dishonor.

Several founders of Augustinians orders, did so with either 12 companions in the case of one order of nuns and in one case with 13 companions.Hence the strong probability that the number 13 has a strong religious cononation for this cult.

That is just part 1

I got a long time to settle my score with these fucks and I will keep it coming.

Again to the spawn of Milan,I am not your friend and I am not your fucking buddy.
Rapier09

Re: On the Augustinians

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 am

From what I've understood their primarily catholics who view themselves as better then other Catholics.

So it's like a dog with gonorrhoea thinking it's better than a pig with syphilis?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 am

The best view on them,for your level of maturity,comes from a video game look at at it as a metaphor for what they do to mentally ill people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el3dHmJ3 ... =1&index=2

Some of the comments are lovely.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 am

Thanks, I already know what a pack of ass-raping Roman pedo-cultists the Catholics are
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:19 am

The Roman Catholic Church will understand if you don't want to have milk and cookies with them.

Apparently you're part of the family no matter what with these loonies.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 am

Rapier09 wrote:The Roman Catholic Church will understand if you don't want to have milk and cookies with them.

Who cares what they think, they only matter to frightened superstitious fools.
Apparently you're part of the family no matter what with these loonies.

No, not really
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:28 am

Correct but it doesn't stop them from trying the weirdest shit to get to me.

I've had missing pet notices on my door and I've had yahoos running around with a shirt "saying lost cat" with a 13 right on it.Then I've had random people asking me about a lost dog.

Their psychology doesn't affect me that much,it just pisses me off that something this stupid and so informal exists.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 am

Rapier09 wrote:Then I've had random people asking me about a lost dog.

maybe someone lost a dog?
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 am

I believe Stephen King touches on the subject in Hearts in Atlantis.

It stops being a coincidence when it is done over and over and you can always tell the intent behind what someone says.

The suicide I mentioned in an other thread,had a message stating that she was lost like a lost pet right before she killed herself.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am

Rapier09 wrote:I believe Stephen King touches on the subject in Hearts in Atlantis.

It stops being a coincidence when it is done over and over and you can always tell the intent behind what someone says.

The suicide I mentioned in an other thread,had a message stating that she was lost like a lost pet right before she killed herself.

So Augustinians are trying to get you because you're on to them?
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:08 am

They're trying to get me because it is a loosely organized bunch of people based on esoteric knowledge looking to score points with their buddies.

I raise hell,they come calling.Never said it was some kind of efficient group of people out to get me,I just said that they can be annoying as all hell and they have a hard-on for anything French.I am not on to them,I just have cute special powers plus I bash some of their favorites.Again it is the kind of group of people that vary region by region.Not that well organized and certainly about as intelligent as any other religious fanatic playing behind the curtains.

Giving you a sharp pain in the anus while talking to you,without touching you,is about as far as 90-95% ever go....if that.

Its a cultural juxtaposition over the normal flow of American culture,an academic oriented as well as very media oriented based around certain special forms of reaching out to people including a form of infantilism where a lot of them see themselves as children.

One of their more interesting "victims" at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmkQ7fw- ... re=channel
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:13 am

Very media oriented as I said,what they seem to think of me :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQgoGccH ... re=channel

I don't do revenge anymore then I really do hate,I just do what I do.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 am

I'm not sure why you care about incompetent Papal rapists or why sane people need to know about their all male dance review.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 am

Because insane people suffer from their actions and commit suicide.Young people who go mentally unstable,I am not projecting as I am neither.It is just stupid tricks do end up causing casualties.

A bunch of spoiled children playing with the lives of others,will eventually ruin some and completely destroy others.
Rapier09

Postby Naveen » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:31 pm

You know that you have not copied any link or information that has anything to do with this supposed cult, right?
Naveen
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe