The other side

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: The other side

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 pm

I wasn't going to write about this but I did and I fucked up the original post....lost it somehow...which was much more heartfelt than the one above. It's hard to replicate something that's heartfelt....you can't. It got lost because i wasn't supposd to write about it.

Bad karma.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Well,not necessarily "bad" karma....but karma nonetheless. As a matter of fact shit from eight years ago did come back on me....and the funny thing is my mother gave me a birthday card for a forty year old when I'm actually forty-eight. She scratched the forty and wrote in forty-eight herself.

I don't know if she was conscious of it or not....I didn't ask.

Fucking rabbit holes.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Had a call last week that corresponded with the "dead squirrel" experience that precipitated during my friends dying days. The one where the guy asked what we had in common and my answer was death....which apparently was the correct one.

Directly across the street from where the dead squirrel was...was a man...in his apartment where we were called upon to confirm his death....three months later. He was in fact dead. You look around the place to get a picture of what a person's life might have been like or maybe get an idea of the person's soul. He had a note with the word "MOM" on it with her phone number. He had been loved by someone. He had soapstone all over the place. He was an artist which tells me he was an intelligent person. An intelligent feeling peron who had tragically died not some piece of meat. He was 42.

Death confirmers.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 am

For the longest time I and plenty of others blamed Penta for the death of someone that was according to the word of what I will call a friend found like "a fruit hanging off a tree".

For the longest time,I assumed it was either a lynching which could have been orchestrated by ye olde Snake.

What I ultimately understood was that while there were plenty who claimed responsibility for driving this individual to suicide.That individual's own personal views had changed to the point of belief that the other side would be a step up from the life that was being lived.So it was a cause of someone thinking that you'd find eden by committing such an act.

Apparently they loved the guy so much on the other side,they send him back to the side of the quick.

The way I see it whoever was dancing on that particular grave,deserved to get burned anyway whether they were responsible or not.I don't ever take responsibility lightly if I cause psychological stress to overwhelm someone.The stupid thing is they weren't the root cause for that particular suicide,just a bunch of buggers who wanted to look relevant by giggling about some high-profile troubled individual's in-between lives crisis.

I wish that particular uh ghost the best of luck and if you read this;I wasn't the one giggling about you killing yourself.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am

Nice.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:19 pm

I was sitting and eating Downtown an hour or so ago. The moment I was about to leave a man comes out of nowhere and asks if he could take my table. I said sure and so he sits,opens the styrofoam container,and says "This doesn't look very appetizing,someone else can eat it", and he leaves the food on the table and then leaves himself but not before giving me some kind of knowing look with one fucked up eye. Then he disappears. Fuck,the food looked pretty good to me.

Who or what are these fucking people?

Anyways, back to the original post. The visions where first I was thrown around my place and thrust into one of my bedrooms and told,"He's in here"....and the following vision of the half human half bear. This archetype is known as the Wendigokaan. It is an ancient figure within Aboriginal cosmology. It has to do with the fragmentation of the psyche, transpersonal awareness, duality, collective consciousness, and contrariness.

Freud and Carl Jung did not discover anything. They mearly confirmed.

The vision I had was of a being that was blazing black with only eyes...about the height of a man.

I was sitting in that room with my friend and her cousin weeks before,who of course is also a great-great grand child of Sitting Bull. We were sitting on the floor and I lifted my head and said, "You can smell it...it smells like an old person". Old indeed. It is ancient.

At the time I didn't know what I was smelling. It was the rock placed in the window so it could face the moon as it rose.

Another of the last things my friend said to me was ,"You will". I'm only beginning to understand....and I never even had the chance to thank you for that gift.

Thank you.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:36 am

I just wanted to comment on here that while trying to look at a book in our library, I picked up a copy of "the far side". I read a couple of tidbits, decided it just wasn't as humorous as I wanted it to be and set it back down to read a couple other ones instead.

So the question here is that assuming there is "this" side, and then there is the "other" side, which side is the "far" side?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 pm

The one that's not near.

When you see geese flying in a V formation why is it that one leg of the V is always longer than the other?
Sri Lanky

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe