The other side

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

The other side

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Spent a lot of time with a dying friend over the last few months and I wasn't going to relate our shared psychic experiences here because it is not to be spoken of and mainly out of respect I was apprehensive.

As I mentioned she is directly descended from Sitting Bull and in my family a few women could be deemed as psychic. Not that I am but due to my family history I am open to such experiences.

We've had a relationship that has involved shared psychic experinces over the years but as she neared her death they became more frequent and intense. They involved interior visions and exterior experiences that connected the two. Visions,experiences....they are only words. Why define anything at all? It's hard to articulate them but here goes.

The first one was so powerful that I awoke with tears flowing. I was moving through space when I spotted her in the universe and I could hear my Self sat to myself,"There you are" when she transformed into a whirling being of energy that felt like peace and love which is what she was feeling at the time. The next vision I was drawn out of my body and slid along the floor. The next day she came over and said that she would send me another vision the next night. It was then that I realized it was her all along producing these visions. That shattered me. Made me look at my own arrogance that somehow I had some kind of power. That intellectualizing is bullshit. It's about unconditional love. I was simply a channel or vessel for her power. So,I awaited for her vision....it was more subtle than the first ones. We were standing beside my oven with two roasters in it. Then I knew why i was slid along the floor towards the kitchen the night before. The roasters represented our two children in her womb that had to be aborted due to the circumstances that the time. We were both terrible addicts. We never really talked about it but it always felt like we were carrying stones on our back. It was her way of helping us heal from that before her death.

Life and death. I asked her how she could transmit these visions and she said it was through rocks. The crystals in the rocks formed during the planet's birth. Think of how silicon stores information. The rocks store the ancient and eternal consciousness of the universe and on this planet the rocks come alive!

Death. The next vision was disturbing as i was hurled about my place and flown into the room where the rock was. A room I sensed death in from the time I moved in. The last vision was even more disturbing...a being that looked half human half bear emerged from the room. I had had enough at that point and I instinctively buried the rock at a place of worship. I talked to another native woman about this and she said that you are supposed to bury the rock. the lessin learned? Trust your instincts. I was bewildered as to why she would send frightening visions at this point when I realized the fear was of my own making.

The external experience at thsi time occured after. I had parked to go to the bank when I opened my car door and there was a dead squirrel right at my feet. I knew that this must mean something and sure enough when I Had emerged from the bank there was a man taking a picture of the dead squirrel and I heard him say,"It's beautiful". I walked up to him,the squirrel,and the car and he said,"IT's Tuesday which in French means to kill something". He asked us what we have in common and I said,"Death" and he said yes and then he vanished somewhere. Five years previous a man yelled at me that I had already declared myself. He looked lime this man. I related this experience to my dying friend and she unflinchingly said this would happen more often as the end neared.

Bewildered. Was it her,God,a being from outer space? I dont know but she always pointed to the sky and said we were being watched.

Fear,hate,death....we learn what love is by learning what it is not.

Stay open my friends.
Sri Lanky

Re: The other side

Postby coldharvest » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Fear,hate,death....we learn what love is by learning what it is not.

Stay open my friends.

I promise I will
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby michelle in alaska » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Fear,hate,death....we learn what love is by learning what it is not.

the above are true words.

my mother is dying right now. her frailness seems to elicit either love and compassion or anger and belittlement.
i dunno.
with my family, at the moment, it feels like life among the savages.

No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 pm

I take solace in that now. The turmoil and the suffering is necessary to learn it's opposite. It's like we are born and live in a world where we start out living it inside out and then after getting banged around enough we see reality in a whole new way. Almost the opposite of how we saw it before.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

...and of course you know I mean taking solace in my own shite. Schadenfreude comes back to bite me in the ass. Sorry,but it's been a while since I wrote 'ass'.
Sri Lanky

Postby Yeahsure » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

Sorry to hear of your sorrows, Sri and Michelle.

Truly.
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:02 am

The turmoil and the suffering is necessary to learn it's opposite. It's like we are born and live in a world where we start out living it inside out and then after getting banged around enough we see reality in a whole new way. Almost the opposite of how we saw it before.

for me, its inversion.
sometimes i feel the people around me mirror that: evil portrays itself as good. and good is accused of being evil.

Sorry to hear of your sorrows,

thank you, ys.
but none of us are immune to the vicissitudes of life, are we? :)

No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 pm

"evil portrays itself as good and good is accused of being evil"

That's a sociopathic trait if there ever was one.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 pm

I've especially noticed this among alcoholics and addicts. The disease will twist and distort the human mind to get what it wants and the addict becomes like a tornado in other people's lives. I was a fucking f-5.

It's also part of what gives certain people a kind of magnificance. They can be incredibly evil and viscious on one hand yet extremely compassionate on the other hand.

So,if someone says they'll kill you with their compassion....look out. But it might be a good thing.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:54 am

Anyhoo,the original post involves what I think is astral projection. Apparently a shocking number of people actually do this and it's happening at a greater frequency as we continue to evolve. Some innately and others through practice. What i haven't found though is how my friend could prompt me into it....I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.( Mind you,it's happened spontaneously when i was thousands of miles away from her). It feels like it's doing me...I'm not doing it. It must be some kind of ancient technique. Astral projection has been decsribed for thousands of years and shamans must have been at the forefront of it's development.

Who was it on this forum that said that the ancients made their idiot savants into shamans. Well,if anything I'm the idiot but that's another subject.

I must be getting better...It's my third post in a row.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 am

Sri Lanky wrote:I must be getting better...It's my third post in a row.

You get a pass.

....and anyway the important thing is once you become aware of spritual 'rabbit holes' you can't help but see them everywhere.
It's also important to remember your body when out spirt-walking.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Yes

I like the rabbit hole or rabbit trail analogy. It works better than wormhole....that sounds a bit too Asimov-ish.
Sri Lanky

Postby michelle in alaska » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 am

Anyhoo,the original post involves what I think is astral projection.

....that's because your silver cord of connection to your body broken.

seriously.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:21 pm

That's interesting and quite perceptive considering I visualized cutting psychic ties to my friend. A visualization that involved cutting cords connected between our bodies. First I grounded myself literally into the Earth however. It helped.

I know a couple of people who have had these type of out of body experiences. One who is very grounded and the other not. I don't have any control over it. We are electromagnetic energy so it's possible that we can get pulled and distorted by other energies. The rebound is always sudden....instant.

Some of them involve premonitions,others to do with past karma,others to do with other beings(for lack of a better description). They are not dreams. You don't normally feel electricity coursing through you during dreams....at least I don't.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm

During the visualization it felt like I was in a friggin' video game.
Sri Lanky

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe