Children of the Paranormal

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Children of the Paranormal

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 am

If you have had any semblance of contact with energies that you may have perceived as living entities in the "spirit" realm please feel free to relate your experience on this thread.

Don't be shy.
Sri Lanky

Re: Children of the Paranormal

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 am

We'll start through an experience my psychic friend and I had not long ago as it was close to her death.

We were in a hotel room in an old building where a close friend of ours lives who also could be deemed as psychic. An older gentleman who acted as a catalyst in this case. Anyone who went in there would sense the love if anything.

Anyways,one night the moment our older friend layed down to sleep we decided to play Rummy. As we were into the game i could sense myself losing my self and fusing with unseen energies along with my friend. As the game went on I began seeing the energies...shimmering light...which is what I have seen before in places where I sense spirits. Well,we both ended up getting over 500 and I knew and she knew without us having to communicate to each other that we would both win!

We were supposed to both win. I had 545...she had 505. No matter,we both got over 500. The energies swirled around us until I broke the contact. My friend got mad.

The reason she got mad is because she insists that if I go all the way we will be together in the next life/realm...otherwise we have to wait 1000 years before we come across each other again. now to me it's not as important as the universe is infinite and 1000 years is not that long. But it's what happens before that concerns her because this life has been hard for her and she doesn't want to be in hell again. She said the spirits were laughing at her when I broke the connection (she is much more in tune with them than myself). The truth is I was afraid to completely let go and die to it.

She said it was our grandmothers but I thought it was an aunt of hers that died recently.

The next day we were driving and again we tranced but only slightly and passed a sticker sign that read: Kush Kush. In Sioux language Kushi or Kushy means grandmother so in fact it was our grandmothers the night before and they are always with us. They decided to show themselves together that night.

Shortly after my grandmother died she came to me as a bright green glowing orb. Grandmothers are the greenest of things for it is the colour of love. Her mother(my great grandmother) was extremely psychic. She knew when someone died in the town where she lived.

I remember a few years back an old man told me to let the spirits in. I guess some people see it if you are a sensitive. So I am open and I let them in. I have beckoned for them to show themselves and a few times they have.

Anyways,so you can see that there are also literally external signs that verify the contact.

We are not our bodies....I swear.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 pm

The next one involves murder (don't worry,I'm not implicated) and you can draw your own conclusions as to whether it's coincidence....or not....but it can wait.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Anyways,it's short and sweet.

I can't believe no one else here has had an experience such as an encounter with ghosts or spirits. I bet there is but you're afraid of losing your credibility?...or afraid people will think your nuts or a bullshitter?

You know,sometimes for some people the veil between the worlds is lifted for a moment and there is nothing you can do about it. When it comes knocking it busts the door down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,We got a call to a murder done in broad daylight on a suburban sidewalk that turned out to be a hit by some organization. We got there first so I had the privilege of obtaining the identity of the individual. The next day my friend calls me at work and says I know something. Now, I know she's psychic(and I don't like it) so I give the info about what happened and to who. She says it's her friend's brother. The only other way she could have known is if a cop tipped her off or 'someone' was watching from a distance. The thing is even the cops knew she was psychic and found her useful...along with organized crime.

So,what do you think?

Don't let conventional thinking get in the way. There are other modalities(unified consciousness)....and you know it(some of you).
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:32 pm

There was one time and one time only where I noticed a presence and she didn't. It was at her brother's house. I noticed four essences or energies in a doorway...they looked curious and then they vanished. I confirmed this with her brother because his wife had also noticed them. The clincher was that I asked if they were female in essence and according to his wife they were. They were working on removing them with a smudge. I didn't find them hostile.....in which case I wouldn't give a shit either way.
Sri Lanky

Postby Royal » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:35 am

The father of Japanese gf of mine died in an accident.
I went to the funereal.

I won't bore you with all the gory details of what that entails.......like (it was eight of us, the close family only, so I was flattered to be with them) picking through the smouldering burnt remains of a loved one off the concrete gurney straight out of/next to the furnace with chopsticks and putting them in the box/earn. (I kid you not)
The charred bones are not ground to powder. Each piece of charred bone it picked up by TWO people with their chopsticks.

That's why it's a no-no to have two people hold one piece of food with chopsticks. Bad omen. Not done.

In the evening of the day of the cremation a box of his remains were on a shrine in a room of their small house.
On the shrine was a Buddhist bell & beater that the monks had been using that evening.

That night, eight of us, including his widow, (seven family members & me), slept on the floor in the room with the shrine.
At about 2.30am, we were ALL awakened by three loud chimes of the bell.
We ALL woke up, lights on, no one playing jokes.....we ALL heard it.

He (her late father) was a strong/good, straight as a die, mans-man......there were hundreds at his wake, I've never seem so many big, tough looking guys (military, fisherman, police, mayor etc) cry.....almost unable to get through their speeches, he was so very popular, having helped many people with their problems & we now think that if he was able to thank us by sending a sign, he was strong minded, he would have.

The bell defiantly rang.......not any one of us did it.
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 am

Ring the bells that still can ring.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:53 am

I honestly believe a girl who hanged herself,returned from the dead in an another body.I am not the only one who thinks that.I reach out to her in a way involving vibrations but I don't ever actually talk to her although she might as well be on my door-step.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 am

Rapier09 wrote:involving vibrations

pervert
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Yah,speaking of perverts....had a ridiculous paranormal experience at an old nunnery or convent that got converted into a rehab joint. You had to be a brain-dead fucking moron not to notice anything.

The moment I had entered my room in the place something drew me to the ceiling and I sensed a presence. So much so that I asked for it to show itself and boy did it ever. One night I awoke from my sleep because my bed had been shaken violently and I thought that I had heard children laughing.

Withn a day or two I heard other stories. One guy was a minister (yes,they can become addicts too) and he swore that a child had grabbed a couple of his fingers with their hand like only a child will do.

A woman swore someone was trying to take off her panties while she was lying in bed. Hey,it was a nunnery. No big surprise there.

One guy heard bagpipes.

....and one guy fucked off. Whatever he experienced scared the shit out of him.

The staff tried to stay mum about it. They knew.

Apparently there were children buried under the basement. You can imagine the combination of the energy that went on there with children and nuns and priests coupled with the energy of people pained by addiction.

It was called the Monson House. We called it the Monster House.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 am

There is some truth in every old story,plenty of lies as well.
Rapier09

Postby vetparatrooper » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:36 am

I think it is simply pretty egotistical for any of us to believe that only living, breathing and solid human flesh is the only presence or energy worthy of our belief/time/etc... (well, other than oil).... in the universe....I never had any personal experiences with the paranormal but I am not going to discount the millions of people who swear they have had contact with other entities. There are too many stories out there for every single one of them to be false.

I do think it would freak the living be-Hay-Seus out of me though if any experience like that happened to me personally...which may very well be why I have not had the priviledge. Perhaps, my fear keeps me sealed off from the other side of the "veil" as it was described in one of the posts earlier. And Frankly that is just fine with me....I've seen enough unexplainable weirdness in the world out of humans to need to see it from "the outer limits", "heaven", "the other side of the veil"....or whatever one wants to call it. Besides when I do die I am going to be spending eternity with the buggers, right? So, they can let me have some shallow, peaceful, and blissfully oblivious moments here on earth during my short life (well hopefully not too short...I just mean short in respect to all of eternity)....I sure do thank casper and his friendly minions for it..
Conlige suspectos semper habitos
vetparatrooper
BFCus Regularus

Location: Mountains somewhere in the Appalachians (other than that, my exact location is nobody's bizness)

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

One of the reasons I've never stood people in their world of "reach" and in their vibrations was the fact that anybody or anything could be playing their system against each other.

I still believe I wasn't manipulated in 2010 but something else was here playing on emotions,feeling and beliefs.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:47 pm

How open do you want to be?
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:13 am

Open enough that my message is worth listening too without it's clarity suffering from it.
Rapier09

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe