The Wendigokaan

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: The Wendigokaan

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm

The spine also refers to the coming galactic allignment. The energies will align along the backbone of the Milky Way and it WILL and IS having an already profound effect on human evolution....on a conscious level. The chakras in our being our now in the process of integrating. If you have ever felt the electricity run through you this is what it is.

Sit back ladies and gentle men and enjoy...the show is now beginning. Just because the waves will get deep does not mean you have to jump in.

What's going on in the Arab world is part of the start.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Of course global consciousness shift is always coming and the scientific community makes this point but rational thought can tend to sterilize some aspects of human consciousness and culture so the truth lies somewhere in between.

I remember when I was given two bears by people in the Sioux shaman community representing myself and my friend. The two bears were the epitome of dichotomy...one much larger than the other which they thought was funny. They knew what we were about to go through. This was about nine years ago. Anyways ny friend got mad at me...as always...and threw the bears. She broke half her face....since then there were many half-truths.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 am

Contrary to conventional thought; people who are younger are actually older.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm

The Wendigokaan is a long-lasting thoughtform construct created by centuries and centuries of belief using shamanic ceremonial techniques. I was shown it while astral-planing with another person's astral body. I couldn't do it on my own but was open enough to allow myself to be taken to it by someone I trusted.

It is an archetype...an expression of the universe.

I was given a bear tooth by a medicine person. I showed it to 2 Charlie and to his credit he didn't guffaw at it. He knows they don't just give those things out...and not that I need someone here to validate my experience or position on things. But it was refreshing.

The cultural foundations for exploring the divine are not easily available in our modern age since it isn't a part of people's daily reality anymore. Economics is the religion of the day....so they would have us believe.

But,all you have to do is think of the entire world as our ancestors and believe we have the right to all the manifestations of the divine.

Over and out.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Our universe is a thought-form created by the Cosmic.......I think I think so.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Almost a double mach award.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 am

I am invoking the spirit of Amy Winehouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gceGGSSxDqo
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am

Reminds me of Michael Jackson's seance:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9zx7Z5vxLY[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe