the buffalo theory

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

the buffalo theory

Postby Duende » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:08 am

You know this one, about how predators of the buffalo, including us, always target the sick, weak or slow members of the herd and that this is an evolutionary mechanism which promotes the survival of the species. And this theory is often used to justify the damage done to 'weak' brain cells by heavy susbtance abuse - claiming the purge of these 'weak' cells encourages a better, more efficient intelligence.

Given the huge shitstorm of depressing world events which conspire to darken the brow of even the most hapless of men, such as a British court commanding a gay retard that he musn't get his leg over, is it unreasoanable to see malicious design in the affairs of our rulers, our employers, our educators? I think all these groups are as the Commanche horse rider, pitilessly skewering the slow and fat buffalo as they lumber complacently with the herd, knowing all the while the lean grooming effect this practice has over the survivors. We are as the buffalo and there are more weak ones than ever before.

What is the future they are driving us towards?

also, "Buffalo buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence.
Duende
BFCus Regularus

Re: the buffalo theory

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 pm

I dunno what your on about but chicken wings would be nice right about now.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby el3so » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Duende wrote: is it unreasoanable to see malicious design in the affairs of our rulers, our employers, our educators? I think all these groups are as the Commanche horse rider, pitilessly skewering the slow and fat buffalo as they lumber complacently with the herd, knowing all the while the lean grooming effect this practice has over the survivors.

You are giving "them" way too much credit.
It's just 7 billion of us monkeys with egos, nothing more, nothing less.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Woodsman » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:19 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:I dunno what your on about but chicken wings would be nice right about now.

Hot sauce- YUM!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm

True,they are driving some of us over the cliff. Where I live the French decided to fuck the buffalo. It spawned a whole new race. They call themselves the Metis. The British aristocrats were so appalled by this filthy act of mongrelization by the filthy French that they decided to hang their spiritual leader for treason.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Their spiritual leader's name was GayPierre.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:True,they are driving some of us over the cliff. Where I live the French decided to fuck the buffalo. It spawned a whole new race. They call themselves the Metis. The British aristocrats were so appalled by this filthy act of mongrelization by the filthy French that they decided to hang their spiritual leader for treason.

The only blood in me that is sub-human is my English blood.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm

And if you don't ask yourself the same question I ask myself every night,Sri.

Your wasting your time.
Rapier09

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe