After the Pause

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

After the Pause

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:44 am

If an individual seeks to do right,seeks to live in the right way even if this individual has been troubled in the past.There is no age limit for that individual to work things out.

I am not out to make judgments or go after somebody,my actions speak otherwise most of the time.Not asking anyone to be my "spanking machine" either.

I will point out that if someone has lived life,trading a substance to another individual through some albeit arcane sounding means then ultimately at some point the individual will run out of the substance through a physical process.

The other 'vidual may still need that substance as he is now addicted to it.Then that substance will keep getting leeched from the other person.....even though the other person can no longer afford to trade it.

It would be agony for that individual to deal with that over and over again,knowing there is no respite from this while still attached to the other individual,even know being near the latter becomes incredibly painful.

I am not the most pleasant of men..........nor would I consider myself your friend but I can understand your circumstances well enough.

Rapier09

Re: After the Pause

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 am

Ultimately what you and how your life has been set up,means that unless you can start figuring out how to get that substance flowing and stop hearing the thoughts of others then you are going to crumble.

If bashing into me gives you any kind of satisfaction,I will consider it an honor but it won't change what happens.I am not going to hold any fury against someone losing everything inch by inch day by day,knock yourself out.

Rapier09

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 am

How the fuck did you get into the military?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby coldharvest » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 am

rickshaw92 wrote:How the fuck did you get into the military?

The only military he's been in has been the sailor from the Village People.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:35 pm

It is not how you get in that is important,it is how you get the fuck out.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 pm

I will say one thing about your buddy,as long as this individual sticks with that particular "drain" in its life and ends up doing the equivalent of being burned out bit by bit every single day.

That person will be the farthest thing possible from Judas or anything else of that nature.This individual may have had some approach issues towards other people but there is absolutely nothing,even with God's disappointment,that will keep it from entering the Kingdom of heaven.

I may be a bastard,a killer and a rapist not to mention a fanatic but I have no reason to believe that this individual will not ascend.
Rapier09

Postby Caliban » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm

A goat starer in the New World Battalion
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Caliban wrote:

A goat starer in the New World Battalion

It's a New Zealand order.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Precisely because this individual accepts to be so close to another individual who is so draining on the former,there will always be a shift of attention on the care-taker rather then the one draining the care-taker.

There will always be negative attention and demands focused on that one individual because the way society has been set up,not so much by God but by the Judas freaks.

That is my analysis.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Also as well,when the care-taker walks away from the other individual,the tank that is slowly ingesting the care-taker.

The individual will feel energized and will most likely act and do the most vicious things imaginable as a display of power intended to show permanence in the level of energy exhibited by the Care-taker.

It is the psychology of accepting that one will always be the center of negative attention because the draining opens an instinct in others,an instinct to go after the care-taker,without God in this society-it becomes an unchecked instinct.

Therefore by lashing out to others as painfully as possible the subject hopes to either change their minds or does it to satisfy some kind of craving that the attention has to do with something the care-taker has done.

It is an approach that is detestable but understandable and hopefully forgivable.

The road to pestera.
Rapier09

Postby Naveen » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 pm

-Ideas of reference
-persecutory delusions
-thought insertion
-thought broadcasting
-disorganized speech/thinking
-¿¿believing to be Jesus??

Dude, you are a textbook case schizophrenic. Get help, seriously.
Naveen
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 pm

I am explaining a conceptual relationship involving 2 partners,where one partner slowly becomes unbearable on the other one.

Eventually the other one lashes out against the world around him.The world lashes back out at him and in the few moments where the other partner isn't hobbling him-the guy lashes out at the world using the worst ideas possible.

What makes it sacred isn't something I am comfortable delving in.

Not yet anyway.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:08 am

You must have a head the size and consistency of a dog turd.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 am

coldharvest wrote:You must have a head the size and consistency of a dog turd.

I am gonna assume some people are worthy of being called stalkers and the some don't even know when their crawling in a circle,like such an infant.

Go back to your crib.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 am

Rapier09 wrote:
coldharvest wrote:You must have a head the size and consistency of a dog turd.

I am gonna assume some people are worthy of being called stalkers and the some don't even know when their crawling in a circle,like such an infant.

Go back to your crib.

Really?
now that everyone is aware of how senseless you are I feel it's time for you to go back to your secure facility

You are proof that even the Universe can make a mistake.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe