Vernal Equinox Sacrifices

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Vernal Equinox Sacrifices

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 pm

So, my favorite conspiracy theory site points out that not only did the invasions of Iraq and Libya happen on the same day, with almost the same opening words, but also on the eve of the Vernal Equinox. Neither country attacked the USA to provoke such an attack on that specific day, and both US administrations deliberately avoided adhering to Constitutional laws that might have delayed the wars beyond this "important" astronomical date.

The Vernal Equinox, of course, is traditionally celebrated with human sacrifice. In some traditions, including those linked to ancient Egypt, sacrifices were of young men sacred to Horus (who was sacrificed and resurrected like Jesus: http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5b.htm). Elsewhere, multiple young men were sacrificed to the sexualized Dawn Goddess known as Eostra, Ishtar, Aphrodite, Astarte, etc, in order to guarantee fertile crops; she gives Easter her name. Remnants of traditional Vernal Equinox sacrifice of young men are still celebrated with ritualized reenactments of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

I guess the theist fundy nutters wanted real human sacrifices in 2003 and 2011 for some reason. Maybe the supermoon?. The ceremony began with a shaman repeating almost exactly the same words, on the same date, March 19. The actual sacrifice began the following day, March 20, eve of the Equinox, with the ritual bombing of civilians.

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: ‘Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world’…

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: ‘American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger’…

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/i ... l-equinox/

See, I think that's a fucked up way to celebrate Easter, by killing people. I prefer those Cadbury Eggs with the kind of gross (yet irresistible) syrupy filling, and the commercials with the clucking rabbits. Killing a bunch of young men to pacify a sex goddess or re-enact the sacrifice of a Middle Eastern tribal myth seems a bit excessively superstitious, no?

Hey Rummy, you can break chocolate eggs to enjoy a delicious Easter, rather than using the
term "eggs" as an obscene symbolic euphemism for murdering innocent people.

Image Image
Unless you're a theist freak, or Donald Rumsfeld, you should be able to tell the difference
between Easter eggs/omelet ingredients, and actual human beings. It's tricky when they're
dyed different colors like that, though. I suppose.

Now, WTF is up with all the equinox wars? They wanted to start the bombing of Belgrade on the Vernal Equinox, too, but were four days late because they wanted go-ahead from the UN. This is the kind of shit that makes me think I'd remain an atheist out of spite even if I knew that their weird bloodthirsty gods existed.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Re: Vernal Equinox Sacrifices

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 pm

The universe is doing what it has to do to get our attention. Do you still doubt? Oh yeah!? Here,deal with this! It's going to get worse before it gets better. The human form is a pod. The universal form wants to emerge. It's happening at different times for each individual. Do you feel it in yourself?
Sri Lanky

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I seriously doubt that the "universe" wants to blow a little boys arms off so some mid-level management Boeing exec in charge of Tomohawks can remodel his kitchen with the newest designs from Ikea. Sure, maybe, but it seems unlikely.

I think it's human idiocy. A bunch of these superstitious theist nutters are catalyzing these Vernal Equinox human sacrifices on purpose, to prove their fealty to a non-existent god and try to petition it for some great blessing in return. That giant owl thing from Bohemian Grove, probably. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw) Which is super lame.

Seriously, they're sacrificing actual human beings, each one with an entire
universe within them, to a dumb rock - in the hopes of what, maybe getting
some money? I'll take a Cadbury Creme Egg instead.

I guess Obama and Bush Jr. were there, too, or else they wouldn't have been
anointed as shamans to announce the mass ritual sacrifice to the Goddess of
the Dawn. Maybe they think killing all these people will stop global climate
change. Idiots.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Ignorance is bliss....and as for the ones who aren't ignorant? Well,what's a demon to do?

Love life,hate life.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

All this---because an ape picked up a fucking stone.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe