Akashic experiences

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Akashic experiences

Postby Woodsman » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 am

nowonmai wrote:These are just the ticket for hares, weird or otherwise. If you want to jug them then go for the head, these babies travel.

I saw a guy I knew when he was alive appear unexpectedly briefly on an old TV show yesterday and his exact words were "I am dead". I wish he weren't.

Not to mention hares contain the highest protein meat I am aware of. That is some pure yum there. 24 hour crock pot yum.

Those .17s are madness. A retired state trooper I know showed me a richochet he had from a .17 rifle that completely penetrated his pole barn garage door. Small bullet + high speed = damage all out of proportion to perception. That round will work.

By the way Gopi - that was great Sri style emulation writing. Nice job.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fenrisco » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Sri Lanky, were you in Hong Kong airport in the summer of 2007? I remember observing a fellow there who fit my mental image of you down to a T. Light denim shirt.

Also, how come we have Mennonite hospitals in Taiwan? Not that I am ungrateful since they have treated many a slide or scrape, but from what you say they do not sound like a particularly missionary bunch, being more interested in local politics (again, my interpretation of your words).
"Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting Shall Be the Loophole of The Law"
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:23 pm

I don't really know...there are so many different sects and I'm not involved with any of their doings...I was born into it and when I was about 12 I decided to go my own way. They don't believe in original sin (which is one of the things that makes them different from other christians)...so when you become an adult it's your choice whether you want to be baptized or not. I do know that when a church group has conflict they split off and go in different directions instead of trying to annihilate each other. This is one way they proliferate..all over the place apparently. In Taiwan? What next?
Sri Lanky

Postby Fenrisco » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:They don't believe in original sin

That sounds interesting for a start.

Taiwan has been recipient to many missionary/Christian groups over the years... From the tooth-pulling Canadian Mackay of the 19th Century to the urban Mormon pedal-pushers and World Vision folks of today.

Whatever one might think of missionaries, George Mackay was a pretty interesting fellow:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Leslie_Mackay
[/url]

"How dear is Formosa to my heart! On that island the best of my years have been spent.

How dear is Formosa to my heart! A lifetime of joy is centered here.

I love to look up to its lofty peaks, down into its yawning chasms, and away out on its surging seas.

How willing I am to gaze upon these forever!

My heart's ties to Taiwan cannot be severed! To that island I devote my life.

My heart's ties to Taiwan cannot be severed! There I find my joy.

I should like to find a final resting place within sound of its surf and under the shade of its waving bamboo."

-"My Final Resting Place" by George Mackay
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Fenrisco wrote:
Sri Lanky wrote:They don't believe in original sin

That sounds interesting for a start.

Taiwan has been recipient to many missionary/Christian groups over the years... From the tooth-pulling Canadian Mackay of the 19th Century to the urban Mormon pedal-pushers and World Vision folks of today.

Whatever one might think of missionaries, George Mackay was a pretty interesting fellow:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Leslie_Mackay
[/url]

"How dear is Formosa to my heart! On that island the best of my years have been spent.

How dear is Formosa to my heart! A lifetime of joy is centered here.

I love to look up to its lofty peaks, down into its yawning chasms, and away out on its surging seas.

How willing I am to gaze upon these forever!

My heart's ties to Taiwan cannot be severed! To that island I devote my life.

My heart's ties to Taiwan cannot be severed! There I find my joy.

I should like to find a final resting place within sound of its surf and under the shade of its waving bamboo."

-"My Final Resting Place" by George Mackay

An anagram of George MacKay is Massively Gay
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fenrisco » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 am

That's rather an "eager gay mock".
Fenrisco
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:31 am

I can't help it, whenever I see such purple prose I just think,"you know what, go rage my cake!"
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 am

Gopi wrote: Today I stood within striking distance of Prince Charles with an axe in my hand, and I didn't mess his (or any one elses) day up either. One just tries to be a good person.

Gopi. It is such a BFC adjuster when you turn up. You are the Glade air freshener on the window ledge of the Cafe
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Caliban wrote:
Gopi wrote: Today I stood within striking distance of Prince Charles with an axe in my hand, and I didn't mess his (or any one elses) day up either. One just tries to be a good person.

Gopi. It is such a BFC adjuster when you turn up. You are the Glade air freshener on the window ledge of the Cafe

Gopi is far too posh to use air freshener, particularly Glade. It's fresh lilies every day Chez Gopi.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe