Shadow government or real government? You decide!

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Shadow government or real government? You decide!

Postby Woodsman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re: Shadow government or real government? You decide!

Postby Woodsman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 pm

In 1993 we discovered the original jurisdiction State Governors’ seats were vacant. I (Eric William Madsen) ran for office in Colorado; and in 1994, I was elected Governor by Colorado’s Electors. I lawfully accepted the election and was seated in the original jurisdiction Governor’s seat. At that same time, Roy Romer was elected as Governor of the more commonly recognized private corporation known as, “The State of Colorado” (Corp. State). The Corp. State courts then started to subpoena me to come and testify as the Governor of the original jurisdiction Republic State. I responded to most those subpoenas and so testified. After finding it next to impossible to beat us in court, the Corp. State’s sub-corporation, Arapaho County, determined that if they could get funding from the United States Congress they could possibly beat us. On review, Congress sent the matter to the National Security Council who handed the matter over to the Military’s Joint Chiefs for review. About two weeks later, the Chief of the Joint Chiefs responded, “What Governor Madsen is doing out their in Colorado is legal, lawful and correct; and, if they accomplish what they have set out to do we will recognize that President of The United States of America as the President of The United States of America, Commander in Chief of the military and give them full military support.” Though the National Security Council is purely an advisory committee, having no legislative or judicial effect; the fact remains, they recognized the truth and responded with it to Congress who sent the supplicants away without funding; after that, the Corp. State started to leave us alone. The Corp. State and its courts, the United States 10th District Court, the United States Congress, the United States National Security Council and the Joint Chiefs of the United States of America’s military all recognized, reviewed and accepted my election as the original jurisdiction Governor of Colorado.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby lok8 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 am

If anything could properly outline the problem with lawyers, this does it.
Stay behind. don't follow.
lok8
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 pm

lok8 wrote:If anything could properly outline the problem with lawyers, this does it.

[tinfoil hat off]
I am working on a land deal right now.. I'm trying to purchase land from a real estate attorney - actually 2 real estate attorneys - and they have managed to completely confuse the hell out of the land and property rights ownership by transferring the deed back and forth from LLCs. They may have not even had the right to do it, but because of all that b.s. they have managed to make the paperwork required to purchase the property at least 2x more of a pain in the ass - and sure as shit I am not buying anything I expect to cash a title insurance settlement in on...

[/tinfoil hat off]

Yes, it sure does.

The entire system of law is a farse, imaginary, complete and utter b.s. and all of that based on "agreements", most of which are utter crap. However, as long as there are guys with guns and muscle to successfully enforce these antics, the system will be preserved, and the people will suffer while those who have developed and maintain the system laugh all the way to the bank.

The process is complicated on purpose (obviously).
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe