The more the Fed's anatagnize me, the more I'll

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

The more the Fed's anatagnize me, the more I'll

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 pm

The more the Fed's anatagnize me, the more I'll be like a pitbull to a jugular vein. I am going to file a EEOC pro se' case against G.E. and launch it with a $350.00 fee, which I'll do in front of Jewish Capo Head Chief Judge Edward Korman, in Brooklyn, NY and I will stare directly into this Jewish Capos Face. Nothing will stop me!, the more the Feds get me to stop, the more I'm going to go ahead with my case.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Re: The more the Fed's anatagnize me, the more I'll

Postby Bobby Sands » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:The more the Fed's anatagnize me, the more I'll be like a pitbull to a jugular vein. I am going to file a EEOC pro se' case against G.E. and launch it with a $350.00 fee, which I'll do in front of Jewish Capo Head Chief Judge Edward Korman, in Brooklyn, NY and I will stare directly into this Jewish Capos Face. Nothing will stop me!, the more the Feds get me to stop, the more I'm going to go ahead with my case.

Give 'em Hell, Catlover69.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Bobby Sands wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:The more the Fed's anatagnize me, the more I'll be like a pitbull to a jugular vein. I am going to file a EEOC pro se' case against G.E. and launch it with a $350.00 fee, which I'll do in front of Jewish Capo Head Chief Judge Edward Korman, in Brooklyn, NY and I will stare directly into this Jewish Capos Face. Nothing will stop me!, the more the Feds get me to stop, the more I'm going to go ahead with my case.

Give 'em Hell, Catlover69.

I will and I have pretty everything written up for my pro se' Lawsuit in front of Jewish Capo Federal Judge Chief Crook Edward Korman against G.E., the only thing I have to do is when I get case in front of Judge is refrain myself from spitting in his face for defying the U.S. Constitution afforded to a defendent and allowing with collusion with another Jewish Capo Federal Prosecutor Andrew Luger. Both Jewish Federal Capos.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Q » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm

They're coming to get you, Barbara!
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 am

Q wrote:They're coming to get you, Barbara!

One of the greatest lines ever.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby Lunatock » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 pm

They'll get you my pretty! And your little kitties too!
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe