Long Island going to be 1 out of 5 houses in trouble soon..

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Long Island going to be 1 out of 5 houses in trouble soon..

Postby Catlover1958 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Long Island going to be 1 out of 5 houses in trouble soon... (it was 1 out of 6 now going down to 1 out of 5 soon) Those are houses that are:

1) In Foreclosure
2) For Sale
3) Abandoned
4) Walk away
5) Mortgage in deliquency.

Boy!, Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris surely did the best SETUP in the Long Island/NY metro area, can't wait for Part 2 of their plan when they pull the "Entitlements"

Can we say "KrystalNacht 2" and "Holocaust 2" coming brought to you by the same ones who brought you the first one, but this one in USA.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Re: Long Island going to be 1 out of 5 houses in trouble soo

Postby Catlover1958 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:Long Island going to be 1 out of 5 houses in trouble soon... (it was 1 out of 6 now going down to 1 out of 5 soon) Those are houses that are:

1) In Foreclosure
2) For Sale
3) Abandoned
4) Walk away
5) Mortgage in deliquency.

Boy!, Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris surely did the best SETUP in the Long Island/NY metro area, can't wait for Part 2 of their plan when they pull the "Entitlements"

Can we say "KrystalNacht 2" and "Holocaust 2" coming brought to you by the same ones who brought you the first one, but this one in USA.

Interesting added stuff yo my brain database about this CIA/FBI.. Website. I thought once some reads and makes comment on the diatribe, that it can't be edited, but after writing and erasing quick, with fill in dots, thats not the case, as long as someone (CIA/FBI...etc..) reads it, it can't be edited. Oh boy more fuel for the fire, on this website. As what I originally thought..It just solidifies my position. Hey!, if this is a Govt. run website, let ther Govt. do 3 things for me. #1 Fix my medical problems, #2 Get me a temporary apt. near my mom, #3 Get me a job, that I might like, after #1.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:36 pm

And I don't fall for the moderators any more.. That trick is gone.. Once people become aware of a scam, the scam is no longer a scam..Time for Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris to think of new scam with this wesbite...
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:And I don't fall for the moderators any more.. That trick is gone.. Once people become aware of a scam, the scam is no longer a scam..Time for Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris to think of new scam with this wesbite...

Cold Harvest should just change his name to "new fish for usdoj"
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Fansy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 am

we can we begin the countdown for this guy to go totally norway on his local federal building
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lunatock » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 am

Catlover1958 wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:And I don't fall for the moderators any more.. That trick is gone.. Once people become aware of a scam, the scam is no longer a scam..Time for Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris to think of new scam with this wesbite...

And this video at 4:03 onward is pretty much catlover69 sitting behind a keyboard.

http://youtu.be/GbpRpJzZK7s
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 am

Fansy wrote:we can we begin the countdown for this guy to go totally norway on his local federal building

yes, yes we can.
I've gone and pressed the timer on my watch.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Osiris » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:36 am

coldharvest wrote:
Fansy wrote:we can we begin the countdown for this guy to go totally norway on his local federal building

yes, yes we can.
I've gone and pressed the timer on my watch.

You're just saying that because the lunatic momma's boy without even a slippery grasp on the english language doesn't like you.
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 am

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:

I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:

Notice how I got directed to Tin-Foil hat cafe' without me purposely directing myself there. This is definitely a "Tavistock" Operation big time, but I'll just amuse the USDOJ, cause I'm smarter than them- And I would 10x smarter if it wasn't for my "hydro"
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Lunatock wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:

And this video at 4:03 onward is pretty much catlover69 sitting behind a keyboard.

http://youtu.be/GbpRpJzZK7s

So whats the moral of the YouTube video, don't fuck with the USA (or USDOJ)? I would go along with that, but what about me being "besmirtched and slandered" in the News Media, around 10-31-1989 to November 3, 1989, and when I figure out the USDOJ Federal Prison System, they don't write about how a 1st time offender, never been in Jail/Prison figures out the USDOJ Prison System with Agents dressing up as Prisoners.

"Whats good for the goose is good for the gander" (I believe so.., what do you think??)
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Lunatock » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

^ It means hat I think you're way more off your rocker than the two former resident loons? Plus Coldharvest is a Canuckian. So instead of Sam/Boris and USDOJ, shouldn't it be The United States of Comminuckistan?

catlover, you may now continue hiding somewhere and spewing shit, like gaddafi is on Libyan tv.
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Lunatock wrote:^ It means hat I think you're way more off your rocker than the two former resident loons? Plus Coldharvest is a Canuckian. So instead of Sam/Boris and USDOJ, shouldn't it be The United States of Comminuckistan?

catlover, you may now continue hiding somewhere and spewing shit, like gaddafi is on Libyan tv.

But I'm not hiding, so I guess gaddafi is not either (hiding that is)
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Osiris » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 am

Catlover1958 wrote:
So whats the moral of the YouTube video, don't fuck with the USA (or USDOJ)? I would go along with that, but what about me being "besmirtched and slandered" in the News Media, around 10-31-1989 to November 3, 1989, and when I figure out the USDOJ Federal Prison System, they don't write about how a 1st time offender, never been in Jail/Prison figures out the USDOJ Prison System with Agents dressing up as Prisoners.

"Whats good for the goose is good for the gander" (I believe so.., what do you think??)

Hilarious as your ranting is, and I say this with all seriousness (ignore the hilarious pictures for a minute) please seek professional help. You got some issues Cat, I think you need some counseling, to help you from bouncing off the walls so much. Please?
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe