Catlover aka X

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Catlover aka X

Postby Fansy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am

Ok -I got bored of trying to edit this - yes you found Catlover1958 all over the internet - congratulations on your excellent research skills.

Much as I find him annoying (if not more annoying then the rest of you do becuase I have to go around deleting / moving / banning him) - he gets the same anonymity courtesy extended to all Flaggers - namely unless he decide to tell the world who he really is or explicitly links to his one stuff then he gets to stay anonymous.

V
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby LechoZX » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I figured it wouldn't be too hard to figure out his real info since he mentioned his trial date,judge's name, prison, and co-defendant. And I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to find it. Good work Fansy.

Catlover and Ronbo are like two peas in a pod.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

i just saw last night he put a judges name and prosecutors name in the same thread like 8 times then i wanted to see what flavor his lunacy was that got him arrested so through them both in a google search and waalaaa noticed he was especially insane.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53936&start=30#p533579

oh okay no one google search korman and luger together or whatever the names are and no one try to connect the name R.B. (himself) quoted by himself to that!

srsly lol
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Re: Catlover akaX

Postby Catlover1958 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 pm

But hey when I get besmirched and slandered in News media and beat out USDOJ at their own game I should get coverage, that I did so. Whats good for goose is good for gander
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:11 pm

LechoZX wrote:I figured it wouldn't be too hard to figure out his real info since he mentioned his trial date,judge's name, prison, and co-defendant. And I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to find it. Good work Fansy.

Its funny never mentioned defendent - you know way too much
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Fansy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 am

google search the names you keep spouting and then look over the last 10 years of your lunacy on the internet. its pretty easy to know way too much. i thought it at least pertinent to be cognizant of the death threats youve made against several people, and i also knew you were hopin someone would collect all that insanity for you and display it in your own tfhc shrine for posterity to remember you by. schizos like you strive for and love bein outed because it reaffirms your warped world view that everything is a vast interconnected conspiracy. you know im just doin you a favor.

or of course maybe its because im fbi cia nsa and a kapo jew that helped run the operation that saw your 2004 brain bug implanted, which has lead to a recent aggravation of your medical 'condition'. the virus strain balances weren't quite right in the prototype we developed but due to time constraints concerning your prison shuffle in the 2003-2005 period we we're forced to go ahead with the implant without its further refinement. all in all it worked, as we've been able to monitor you along with the help of surveillance expertise from the russian embassy. alleged activities in miami and missouri have been particularly interesting for our monitors, but final reports are pending via the post analysis intelligence cycle. i know too much because i'm paid to know too much, you poor unwitting sap.

prolly the latter explanation, no?
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby LechoZX » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:20 am

Catlover1958 wrote:
LechoZX wrote:I figured it wouldn't be too hard to figure out his real info since he mentioned his trial date,judge's name, prison, and co-defendant. And I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to find it. Good work Fansy.

Its funny never mentioned defendent - you know way too much

Hm... maybe here?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49025&p=528840&hilit=mckenna#p528839

or how about here?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49025&p=528837&hilit=mckenna#p528837
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 am

Kurt would never have censored what was in the public domain, plus catfancier69 challenged Fansy to find his info.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Fansy wrote:google search the names you keep spouting and then look over the last 10 years of your lunacy on the internet. its pretty easy to know way too much. i thought it at least pertinent to be cognizant of the death threats youve made against several people, and i also knew you were hopin someone would collect all that insanity for you and display it in your own tfhc shrine for posterity to remember you by. schizos like you strive for and love bein outed because it reaffirms your warped world view that everything is a vast interconnected conspiracy. you know im just doin you a favor.

or of course maybe its because im fbi cia nsa and a kapo jew that helped run the operation that saw your 2004 brain bug implanted, which has lead to a recent aggravation of your medical 'condition'. the virus strain balances weren't quite right in the prototype we developed but due to time constraints concerning your prison shuffle in the 2003-2005 period we we're forced to go ahead with the implant without its further refinement. all in all it worked, as we've been able to monitor you along with the help of surveillance expertise from the russian embassy. alleged activities in miami and missouri have been particularly interesting for our monitors, but final reports are pending via the post analysis intelligence cycle. i know too much because i'm paid to know too much, you poor unwitting sap.

prolly the latter explanation, no?

I would do much more decent for this Country, if it wasn't for my "hydro". I have much love for this country, but when I get "Besmirtched and Slandered" unfairly (in US Press and News), and I outdo the USDOJ in the Federal Prison System, I think its fair they should (USDOJ) unbesmirtch and unslander me from 10-31-1989 & 11-03-1989, about's, and if it mentions that I outdid the USDOJ Federal Prison System as a 1st time Offender and never been in Jail/Prison before, so be it and say how I figured out the whole USDOJ Federal Prison System. The USDOJ has got to do right by me. "Whats good for the goose is good for the Gander", as I always believed...
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Fansy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:I would do much more decent for this Country, if it wasn't for my "hydro". I have much love for this country, but when I get "Besmirtched and Slandered" unfairly (in US Press and News), and I outdo the USDOJ in the Federal Prison System, I think its fair they should (USDOJ) unbesmirtch and unslander me from 10-31-1989 & 11-03-1989, about's, and if it mentions that I outdid the USDOJ Federal Prison System as a 1st time Offender and never been in Jail/Prison before, so be it and say how I figured out the whole USDOJ Federal Prison System. The USDOJ has got to do right by me. "Whats good for the goose is good for the Gander", as I always believed...

i particularly liked the amazon book reviews. you should do more of them.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 pm

coldharvest wrote:Kurt would never have censored what was in the public domain, plus catfancier69 challenged Fansy to find his info.

I already know this is a Tavistock Enterprise, I wasn't born yesterday..

All I ask from USDOJ, is do right by me, and "Unbesmirtch and Unslander" me from 10-31-1989 to 11-03-1989, as they did in the media.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:
coldharvest wrote:Kurt would never have censored what was in the public domain, plus catfancier69 challenged Fansy to find his info.

All I ask from USDOJ, is do right by me, and "Unbesmirtch and Unslander" me from 10-31-1989 to 11-03-1989, as they did in the media.

No, you take your bitchslapping like the silly twat you are.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:

No, you take your bitchslapping like the silly twat you are.

Is that so, that a Federal Judge and A Federal Prosecutor (now Ex) can keep their jobs, and not be fined, and not be ridiculed in the media for Original Case.
So more-or-less, you let me die, (from my "hydro") as for illegal Political Gains of a Federal Prosecutor (ex) and a Chief Federal Judge.

I'll enjoy when I pass, and the mockery and hatred that both the Federal Judge and ex Federal Prosecutor will get, when I'm gone. It will show the USDOJ is more interested in Political Gains than an individual person. Let that both rest on both the Federal Judges and Federal Prosecutors (ex), life for the rest of their lives along with their extended family.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:Let that both rest on both the Federal Judges and Federal Prosecutors (ex), life for the rest of their lives along with their extended family.

LOL
assuming they even remember who the fuck you are
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe