Catlover aka X

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:Let that both rest on both the Federal Judges and Federal Prosecutors (ex), life for the rest of their lives along with their extended family.

LOL
assuming they even remember who the fuck you are

Oh!, they remember cause on that day, they defied "The Constitution of the USA afforded to a defendent", they definitely remember!. That was the day the music (The Constitution) died! 10-31-1989.
.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: ..

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby LechoZX » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:01 pm

I assure you that wasn't the first day, and it certainly wasn't the last.
Blah person
User avatar
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 3788
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: The Chi

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby Fansy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 pm

careful catlovin! youre dangerously close to disclosure of your super secret identity. im sure this is something youre not asking for and dont want!
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2922
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: San Jose

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:06 pm

LechoZX wrote:I assure you that wasn't the first day, and it certainly wasn't the last.

3 possibilities

#1 So more-or-less your telling me Communism took over (when did it take over?). -or-
#2 Or was there no such thing as the "Constitution"(afforded to a defendent), it was all illusionary. -or-
#3 We've been misled on how this World and Country and Local USA Government is run, its all , lies (and misinformation and disinformation).
.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: ..

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Fansy wrote:careful catlovin! youre dangerously close to disclosure of your super secret identity. im sure this is something youre not asking for and dont want!

What am I like Hymie from "Get Smart", and I'm going to find out I'm really a "robot"?, not a human.
.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: ..

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby Fansy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 pm

no, just a typical rational person who values his privacy and anonymity on the web as clearly evidenced by your behavior and post contents.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2922
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: San Jose

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby LechoZX » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:
LechoZX wrote:I assure you that wasn't the first day, and it certainly wasn't the last.

3 possibilities

#1 So more-or-less your telling me Communism took over (when did it take over?). -or-
#2 Or was there no such thing as the "Constitution"(afforded to a defendent), it was all illusionary. -or-
#3 We've been misled on how this World and Country and Local USA Government is run, its all , lies (and misinformation and disinformation).



That's the problem with nut bags like you. You don't see any middle ground or shades of grey between black and white.

There have been people wrongly executed for God's sake in this country, but that still doesn't mean that we are now the Soviet Union.

Yet some how you still think that you are special. People get screwed over by the government on a daily basis. They also beat the government on a daily basis.
Blah person
User avatar
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 3788
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: The Chi

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby LechoZX » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 pm

LechoZX wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:
LechoZX wrote:I assure you that wasn't the first day, and it certainly wasn't the last.

3 possibilities

#1 So more-or-less your telling me Communism took over (when did it take over?). -or-
#2 Or was there no such thing as the "Constitution"(afforded to a defendent), it was all illusionary. -or-
#3 We've been misled on how this World and Country and Local USA Government is run, its all , lies (and misinformation and disinformation).



That's the problem with nut bags like you. You don't see any middle ground or shades of grey between black and white.

There have been people wrongly executed for God's sake in this country, but that still doesn't mean that we are now the Soviet Union.

Yet some how you still think that you are special. People get screwed by the government on a daily basis. They also beat the government on a daily basis.

Get over it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BxfpbyV-uc[/youtube]
Blah person
User avatar
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 3788
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: The Chi

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 pm

LechoZX wrote:
LechoZX wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:
LechoZX wrote:I assure you that wasn't the first day, and it certainly wasn't the last.

3 possibilities

#1 So more-or-less your telling me Communism took over (when did it take over?). -or-
#2 Or was there no such thing as the "Constitution"(afforded to a defendent), it was all illusionary. -or-
#3 We've been misled on how this World and Country and Local USA Government is run, its all , lies (and misinformation and disinformation).



That's the problem with nut bags like you. You don't see any middle ground or shades of grey between black and white.

There have been people wrongly executed for God's sake in this country, but that still doesn't mean that we are now the Soviet Union.

Yet some how you still think that you are special. People get screwed by the government on a daily basis. They also beat the government on a daily basis.

Get over it

#1 People who get over on the Govt. are the "Entitlement Peoples"
#2 No I don't think I'm special
#3 Would like my complete arrest tapes and videos of 10-31-1989
#4 Hasn't the Memphis 3 been vindicated and exonerated recently after how many years ??

Plus I would like to know all unspecial cases, that are never mentioned in the Pacer Criminal Indicted Database (or on TV, Radio, News), it seems that only special cases are mentioned on TV, Radio, News, something is strange about that. Its almost like the Government does special select cases for exposure. And I'm suspicious of that all, what? other people don't count as much as others?

This whole country is compartmentilized and U.S.A. News is selective, censored, sterilized, and sanitized.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BxfpbyV-uc[/youtube]
.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: ..

Re: Catlover aka X

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Prisons are compart-mentalized...countries not so much.
Sri Lanky
 

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests