Just on News 35% of South Shore Long Island, NY houses might

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Just on News 35% of South Shore Long Island, NY houses m

Postby roach coach » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 pm

This is why he should either be permabanned or relegated to this section. He just ends up trolling threads like the disaster conference one.
..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../
.........'\............. _.·´
...........\..............(
............\..............\
BROFIST
roach coach
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 pm

roach coach wrote:This is why he should either be permabanned or relegated to this section. He just ends up trolling threads like the disaster conference one.

Join me Roach Coach and flip on the Federal Govt., cause they go against the Constitution of the USA, plus suppress/doctor/withhold/taylor evidence to a Federal Defendent. You would be a hero if you flipped on Feds, and told how they lie with defendent. Plus besmirtching and slandering a defendent in the News Media, notice no return story from 1989 1990 case, cause I outdid Feds. Flip on them you can do it, state the facts, and tell the media that FBI, Federal Prosecutors, and Federal Judges lie, and act in cohoots and colatteral. You can do it, forget about your Federal Salary and do it for honor, conscious, moral and ethics.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 pm

You've got more serious shit to deal with now
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

coldharvest wrote:You've got more serious shit to deal with now

What? die on the operating table for my "hydro", I really don't care..The "Hydro" is killing me with a slow death, anyhow..Might as well speed things up.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby roach coach » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 am

Catlover1958 wrote:
coldharvest wrote:You've got more serious shit to deal with now

What? die on the operating table for my "hydro", I really don't care..The "Hydro" is killing me with a slow death, anyhow..Might as well speed things up.

I heard it's easy to stand in traffic on the turnpike...
..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../
.........'\............. _.·´
...........\..............(
............\..............\
BROFIST
roach coach
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 am

im usually a fan of flippin on the feds, especially for the heinous crime of besmirtchment, but really they pay all of us too well here at the flag for us to follow thru with that. ive got my own case of hydro and the feds ARE currently paying to have it fixed. not gonna lose all that now even for some maverick who outdoes the feds all the time though you spent years in prison and youre now demonstrably insane...if you werent before.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Fansy wrote:im usually a fan of flippin on the feds, especially for the heinous crime of besmirtchment, but really they pay all of us too well here at the flag for us to follow thru with that. ive got my own case of hydro and the feds ARE currently paying to have it fixed. not gonna lose all that now even for some maverick who outdoes the feds all the time though you spent years in prison and youre now demonstrably insane...if you werent before.

Much more sane, then most Federal Intelligence Agencies Agents, in lieu of what has happened in my life. All I want is to be unbesmirched and unslandered in the Press as they did to me (10-31-1989), and mentioning how I outdid the Feds in the Federal Prisons. I want all exposure from every paper to every news outlet, TV, Radio, Internet, etc..

One thing I noticed, is many cases, common cases are not mentioned in News nor in the select cases of Federal Judges, only select cases make it. On internet Judges listing of select cases, does no mention common cases that they get put before them. So with that, it tells me the whole USDOJ is a scam.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Fansy wrote:im usually a fan of flippin on the feds, especially for the heinous crime of besmirtchment, but really they pay all of us too well here at the flag for us to follow thru with that. ive got my own case of hydro and the feds ARE currently paying to have it fixed. not gonna lose all that now even for some maverick who outdoes the feds all the time though you spent years in prison and youre now demonstrably insane...if you werent before.

And whose your salary payer?? Fess up, who pays you? Work for me, cause what you do by going against "The Constitution of the U.S.", original one (signed by Franklin, Hamilton, Washington, etc..) by you going against the original Constitution of the USA, when you die, you are going to be judged by all your patriots and forefathers of this sacred county of the past, and they will send you into a den of hell, in working against the original Constitution of the USA. So back out of your salary payers before its too late, in what you are presently doing.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe