Even after Hurricane, Long Islanders still nasty as ever

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Even after Hurricane, Long Islanders still nasty as ever

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Even after Hurricane Irene, Long Islander's still nasty as ever. You can see it with their driving and politeness (they have none).

But I beleive Uncle Scam is going to break up Long Island/NY area, with much relocation of peoples in the area, between Houses being condemned (from Irene flooding) and future events coming up, much of Long Island/NY will be vacated. Now we have still events coming up: like: (yet to come up)

1) Biological Hit. (manmade)
2) Riots/Looting after SocIal Services of any kind being cutoff.
3) Martial Law.
4) Relocation of remaining population to FEMA centers througout USA.
5) Food shortages.
6) Disease..
7) Some other Malthusianism Event (Nuclear, Asteroid, Solar, etc...)

Not in the proper order, cause only Uncle Scam knows his upcoming plans among the top.

So Uncle Scam has more things in store for the Long Island/NY metro area.

You'll see...
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Re: Even after Hurricane, Long Islanders still nasty as ever

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:You'll see...

.....like we saw on August 2, 2011?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:You'll see...

.....like we saw on August 2, 2011?

I don't give dates, cause only Uncle Scam knows, just like Pearl Harbor Surprise, many people in upper Govt. knew dates, but they're sworn to secrecy.

But if you want to work for me I'm writing a book, on Uncle Scam, with illegal indictments/convictions and slander and besmirtchments of defendent (me). Flip on Uncle Scam, before its too late..

I'm trying to get all the avatars or whomever they are to flip on Uncle Scam.

Be brave flip on Uncle Scam, and tell how Federal Judges, Federal Prosecutors, FBI, Law Agencies lie to the Constitution, as written by our forefathers. And lie in court, think about it with your conscious, with people like me, who have been besmirtched and slandered in News Press (Associated Press) and when a defendent understands the whole USDOJ Federal Prison System, they don't write or tell about it.

Flip on your Salary Payer, do it for the right conscious thing to do!
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Check out the latest Mother Jones,Cattlelover...and keep your shit down here at the Tinfoil...where we can keep a good eye on ya.

; )
Sri Lanky

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Check out the latest Mother Jones,Cattlelover...and keep your shit down here at the Tinfoil...where we can keep a good eye on ya.

; )

Write and publish the article and news release on how a 1st time offender and never been in Federal Jail beat the Feds out in the USDOJ Federal Jails, and then we'll talk. Until I get Unbesmirtched and unslandered nothing is forgiven. Let the Feds do the right thing from 10-31-1989 with my orignal case mentioning both the original Federal Judges name and Federal Prsoecutors name for the illegal case, and how I beat the Feds out. Let the Feds do the right thing!

Its asking a lot but the Feds must do this to undo everything from 10-31-1989, and mention the Federal Judges and Federal Prosecutors name in Associated Press. With withholding/suppressing/lying/doctoring/tayloring evidence and defying the Constitution afforded to a defendent. Let the Feds do the right thing with me!. Even if it means bringing down the whole USDOJ Federal Prison Scam.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Fansy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

i'll help you write the book. pm me what you got so far.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Fansy wrote:i'll help you write the book. pm me what you got so far.

I've got much notes, and I will sent it to you. Give me you private email address, cause the owners of this Government Agency Website, prevent me from sending PM's. or give me your snail mail address, you know the one that says Langley, VA or Quantico, VA, or Manassas, VA, etc.. or Washington Navy Yard, or the Commerce Dept somewhere in the D.C, Maryland area.

Do the right thing, and get me Unbesmirtched and Unslandered, even if it takes down the whole USDOJ scam, do the right thing..
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby lok8 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 pm

I'll proof it.
Stay behind. don't follow.
lok8
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe