World War Three (and other misadventures)

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: World War Three

Postby praharin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:23 am

friendlyskies wrote:... and the war fans keep throwing the devil horns.

Image

Image

Image

Part of me is like, Satan worshippers? That's so retarded. How could anyone worship Satan. But what other reason could there possibly be for wanting a nuclear war, except to make hell on earth? Ugh. Religious nuts. Religion is so fucking stupid.


Palin and Clinton aren't "throwing the devil horns"

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

The Pentagon is a pentagon, not a pentagram. That's actual a Pagan symbol, predating Satanism and Christianity by a long shot.


Saying "religion is stupid" is akin to saying "politics is stupid". There are a lot of stupid politicians, and a lot of stupid things going on, but they are a necessity on at least a basic level for a civilization to exist. It's human nature to seek answers and order. That's where religion and politics both stem from. As far separated as many want them.

Just because I know you're going to draw some conclusions about me from this post:

I am an Odinist by birth, and I have studied 4 different religions in depth along side natives to each faith. In the 3 presidential elections I have taken part in (I turned 30 this year) I voted for (in order) George W Bush, Laurence Tureaud (write-in absentee ballot from Iraq[Happy belated B-Day to my Teufels out there, you know who you are]), and Barack Obama (for the lulz).

Image

It's what they would have wanted, I think.


Next year I think I'm going to vote for Zombie Reagan, but I am not sure yet. I'll have to wait and see what his stance is on brain eating and partial birth abortion. I'm ok with either one, but not both.



rickshaw92 wrote:WW3 is sooooooooo 2006.


Yes, this year I hear it's MW3 ;)
User avatar
praharin
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 am

Re: World War Three

Postby praharin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:25 am

An edit button would be nice because I find proof reading much easier in the forum apparently. Please forgive my grammatical errors.
User avatar
praharin
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 am

Re: World War Three

Postby AztecDave » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Don't forget WWIII.5 - the Zombie Apocalypse.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
User avatar
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: World War Three

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:11 pm

"the cities will burn...from LA to Lagos"

Swain,does this mean you're supposed to go to Nigeria too?
Sri Lanky
 

Re: World War Three

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:"the cities will burn...from LA to Lagos"

Swain,does this mean you're supposed to go to Nigeria too?



Now that would be bitchin.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
User avatar
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Airport Inn trailer park

Re: World War Three

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 am

Ms. friendlyskies?

I remember writing this from Anchorage after a crazy discussion with a naval commander at a bar. I was half-cut and really didn't think much of it...until now.

The Eskimos weren't the only thing you missed out on,Michelle.
Sri Lanky
 

Re: World War Three

Postby AztecDave » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:51 am

i think that the mossad is behind the attacks in libya and cairo. they saw during ghe qaddifi revolution that the US and NATO pulled all or most of our ISR away from their AO. we do the same again and it frees them up from prying eyes to do dirty deeds against iran. so expect something in iran to go "boom" soon, like maybe Ahmadinejad ?
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
User avatar
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: World War Three

Postby AztecDave » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 am

AztecDave wrote:i think that the mossad is behind the attacks in libya and cairo. they saw during the qaddifi revolution that the US and NATO pulled all or most of our ISR away from their AO. we do the same again and it frees them up from prying eyes to do dirty deeds against iran. so expect something in iran to go "boom" soon, like maybe Ahmadinejad ?
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
User avatar
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: World War Three

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 am

Humanity is attacking itself.
Sri Lanky
 

Re: World War Three

Postby Ultra Swain » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:"the cities will burn...from LA to Lagos"

Swain,does this mean you're supposed to go to Nigeria too?


I was never interested in Africa much (its all the blex I think) but after Mogadishu I am all fired up about that place. My only thing now is avoiding massive urban shitholes. So that keeps Lagos out of the mix.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
User avatar
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus
 
Posts: 10447
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Raw Water

Re: World War Three

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 am

I do well in urban shitholes.
The most important thing is to not get cornered.
Sri Lanky
 

Re: World War Three

Postby Diode » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:35 am

There's activity in the Persian Gulf with the Iranians making preparations there for the US Navy and ships from other nations. If the Strait of Hormuz is closed, Iraq's ports will be cut off from Indian Ocean access and oil outlet. Iranian oil shipments will cease too.

Israel might use some of it's numerous nuclear weapons.

I suspect the USA has warned Iran that any sinking of any major ships (aircraft carriers) might earn serious retaliation beyond conventional weapons. Iran will likely ignore that and use Sunburn missiles anyway on any ships in the gulf.

Russia (Putin really) and China are poised to act, they say.

Venezuela might halt shipments of oil to the USA.

Globally there is a volatile situation possible and with the SCO (Shanghai Co-operation Organization) determined to offer any counter to US supremacy and organizes to do so. Putin in his style seems to still dislike the USA (from birth apparently) and is neatly organizing proxies to counter or interfere with the USA.

The Sunburn is particularly a worry as it is such a powerful anti-ship missile.

SCO (Shanghai Co-operation Organization) - Russia, China, the five central Asian 'stans and with Venezuela, India, Syria, Iran as part members or observer status.
Your country is only what you can take and hold.
User avatar
Diode
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: World War Three

Postby Ultra Swain » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:18 am

Diode wrote:There's activity in the Persian Gulf with the Iranians making preparations there for the US Navy and ships from other nations. If the Strait of Hormuz is closed, Iraq's ports will be cut off from Indian Ocean access and oil outlet. Iranian oil shipments will cease too.

Israel might use some of it's numerous nuclear weapons.

I suspect the USA has warned Iran that any sinking of any major ships (aircraft carriers) might earn serious retaliation beyond conventional weapons. Iran will likely ignore that and use Sunburn missiles anyway on any ships in the gulf.

Russia (Putin really) and China are poised to act, they say.

Venezuela might halt shipments of oil to the USA.

Globally there is a volatile situation possible and with the SCO (Shanghai Co-operation Organization) determined to offer any counter to US supremacy and organizes to do so. Putin in his style seems to still dislike the USA (from birth apparently) and is neatly organizing proxies to counter or interfere with the USA.

The Sunburn is particularly a worry as it is such a powerful anti-ship missile.

SCO (Shanghai Co-operation Organization) - Russia, China, the five central Asian 'stans and with Venezuela, India, Syria, Iran as part members or observer status.


You left out that Mothra has been has been stop-lossed.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
User avatar
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus
 
Posts: 10447
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Raw Water

Re: World War Three

Postby michelle in alaska » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:07 am

Sri Lanky wrote:Ms. friendlyskies?

I remember writing this from Anchorage after a crazy discussion with a naval commander at a bar. I was half-cut and really didn't think much of it...until now.

The Eskimos weren't the only thing you missed out on,Michelle.


A naval commander at a gay irish pub?
Like drunk natives in a trailer park. :)


.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:45 am

Re: World War Three

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Happy 51st
Sri Lanky
 

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest