My first experience with Ayahuasca

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: My first experience with Ayahuasca

Postby stjedi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:11 am

Publicity spam? Hardly. I just wanted to share my experience and someone suggested this website.
stjedi
mach

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 am

It's about drugs...so it's all good...but I doubt if this was your own authentic experience.
Let's hear more about your 'knowledge' otherwise.
Sri Lanky

Postby Kurt » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:54 pm

stjedi wrote:Publicity spam? Hardly. I just wanted to share my experience and someone suggested this website.

It looked like spam because we have had it before.

But, spammers never respond to accusations of spam so welcome to the board hippie.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:47 pm

I'd rather have a new spammer onboard than another fucking hippie

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby stjedi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 am

I'm not a spammer, I genuinely wanted to share my experience. Not sure how I can prove that this was my own genuine experience, or why I should even need to but if you have any questions, fire away. :)
stjedi
mach

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:53 am

stjedi wrote:I just wanted to share my experience and someone suggested this website.

Who?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:23 am

rickshaw92 wrote:
stjedi wrote:I just wanted to share my experience and someone suggested this website.

Who?

Yah, Who? And why did they think the BFC was a good forum to post your experience?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 am

stjedi wrote:I'm not a spammer, I genuinely wanted to share my experience. Not sure how I can prove that this was my own genuine experience, or why I should even need to but if you have any questions, fire away. :)

What colour of bra & knickers am I wearing?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Ultra Swain » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am

Ibogaine: that shit is the real deal. 2 day event. the first being a low grade acid-like trip. The 2nd you awake feeling normal but having access to memories in a linear fashion, Its hard to explain but you see patterns in behavior you have had since damn near infancy and can see how they have affected your life. But in a positive way that doesn't make you want to jump off something very tall.

I bought some off a hippie wearing a harlequin hat at Evergreen State College in Olympia Washington. He later was arrested for molesting young girls. But unlike those girls he changed my life for the better. Thank you hippie.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 pm

So,when's your second experience with ayahuasca going to happen Saint Jedi?...or are you still working on getting your first sexual experience?
Sri Lanky

Postby stjedi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:01 am

Wow, I am not understanding all of the hate???
stjedi
mach

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Spoken like a true hippie.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:26 pm

stjedi wrote:Wow, I am not understanding all of the hate???

that shounded sho dutch no?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 pm

stjedi wrote:Wow, I am not understanding all of the hate???

You will soon you inbred tard.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Ok stjedi. I'm listing some pointers from what myself and others have experienced with regards to spirit communications. The communication I believe is telepathic. Most have been through the mind of another person but there have been some independent of this particular person.

Spirit communications are not necessarily good nor of value.

I am as much of an idiot in the astral as I am in the physical plane. Why should it be any different?

When you "feel out" for contact with the unseen it is like making contact on the street. If you leave the door of your house open someone might come in and steal from you. Why should psychism be any different? If the door of consciousness is simply ajar you may get an unpleasant experience. It's more likely than getting a teaching. I was shown this quite harshly just over a year ago. I was shaken enough that I actually thought briefly that there is a Devil. But I have had some good communication too. Ones that have made me cry...ones that have made me happy.

I am not a natural psychic. I have met one in my life...and another who is somewhat but definitely has more understanding than myself...like I said,I'm just as much of an idiot in the astral as the physical.

There have been times when the physical and astral have intersected....or probably closer to the truth is that I was shown that the physical manifests out of the non-physical...not the other way around. One time my father was there and witnessed it. A man came out of nowhere and screamed at me that I had declared myself then he vanished. He looked somewhat demonic. The same black around the eyes of some of the visions I had encountered. The person I know who is psychic showed me pictures of herself...ones in which her eyes are surrounded by black. I wrote the experience off to my father as someone who was schizophrenic approaching us. It was almost like he was oblivious anyways. It was never mentioned after. Another time what looked like the same person was photographing a dead animal beside my car. We had a conversation. It was like there was a cone of silence surrounding us. I asked my psychic friend about this and she said this is what happens at the end....like it was nothing. Anyways I have threads on paranormal stuff on this forum. It was wrong of me to define it as paranormal I think because I was even more ignorant then than I am now.

Though I express doubt about the accuracy of my own psychism...I express absolute certainty of the reality of the unseen.

I enjoy occult work. I am a newbie and I don't know what the fuck I am doing. I am grateful,however,for the realization that evolution is bringing the psychic realm within reach of my own consciousness. Even if nothing more comes of what has already been experienced.

"Ask,and ye shall receive;seek,and ye shall find;knock,and it shall be opened unto you".
Sri Lanky

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe