Postby ktrout » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 am

Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Re: One of the most powerful psychics of our time

Postby flipflop » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Still waiting for my lottery numbers to come in, you useless cunt

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 pm

That is a healthy skepticism...but remember one thing. If you are a skeptic of or deny psychism then you also deny evolution.

*You are an evolution*. Species of evolutions are group souls and planetary spirits.

There are different planes of which evolution proceeds. There are some evolutions (some refer to them as spirits) which can transcend these planes. They will be able to react on different planes of manifestation. Some I assume can do so on all planes. They perform adjustments through compensatory stresses.

On any particular plane,ours for instance,an evolution can function simply as a center of force and therefore are unperceived by the denizens ( other evolutions such as yourself ) of that plane. But,because these evolutions ( spirits ) have already gone through our particular plane of "evolving evolution",nothing more than the accretion of matter is required for their manifestation. There are some humans ( evolutions ) who are capable of perveiving them. 1) You have to be open to it 2) Perhaps some are chosen

The developments caused by evolution MUST ALWAYS be allowed for. That is why,those aspects which,in primitive times might be interpreted as war and bloodshed,at the present time might be interpreted as a conflict of ideas.

The planetary aspects at the time of the Darwinian controversy,for instance,would have meant war at an earlier stage.

So,who is loony? A human who fully appreciates the aspect of evolution with all his soul or one which by denying psychism denies himself?
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 pm

flipflop wrote:Image

Still waiting for my lottery numbers to come in, you useless cunt

Cheers

he shoots, he scores
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Yeah,it's not about seeing the future. That's a misconception...so anyone seeking a "psychic" out to read their future is going to be fairly disappointed. It's probably not about anything....but if it is...it's about contact with what some people call "the other side". We don't really die. Once you've made contact with spirits or ghosts you can't go back to your old thinking. I used to be an atheist...I can't be anymore. These spirits (for lack of a better word) do not necessarily have to be connected to a past human life or any other life form on this planet.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:43 pm

"We don't really die". Man,that phrase has got to make an atheist cringe or cry of laughter.
Some physicists will tell you that only approx. 4% of reality can be percieved with our 5 physical senses.
What of the other 96%?
Sri Lanky

Postby SRR » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:46 am

"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 am

Blow job -- check
Doggie style -- check
Masturbating with dildo -- check
Fondling Barbie and myself at the same time -- check
Sri Lanky

Postby ktrout » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 am

I have this book called The X Rated Bible and it's completely hawt. The original pr0n.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 am

Sri Lanky wrote:We don't really die.

Fuck that mate, can you imagine anything more tedious as immortality? Being conscious FOREVER? What if the other realms are similar to this one, birth, school, work, and then do it all again. The daily grind for eternity? Even if it isn't and we become at one with the universe, or purely mental entity, you still have to get the day in somehow. No rest, no peace, no nothingness.

Listen, you didn't care that you didn't exist before you were born, why fret about returning to nothingness when you die? A fear of a painful death? Fair enough if you're caught up in a war, or unfortunate enough to have a bad traffic accident, or if you're a Portsmouth fan, that will be a painful death. The vast majority of us will be under sedative/palliative medicine in our last moments, so nothing to worry about.

Psychics, religion, spirituality is for weak cunts who can't face up to the absurdity of the human condition - the meaningless of life - and it could quite easily be the most absurd aspect of the infinitely absurd cosmos

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 am

Our individual selves die but beyond the physical realm we merge into an energy that is inexplicable to us while in the physical.

I'm a stubborn cunt.

I appreciate nowonmai's point about natural selection favouring increasing awareness of collective consciousness in our species and some people are particularly gifted..... but how do we explain contact with ghosts or spirit entities?
Sri Lanky

Postby flipflop » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Our individual selves die but beyond the physical realm we merge into an energy that is inexplicable to us while in the physical.

You've just given an explanation of the "inexplicable" in this sentence. As far as anyone knows, the lights go out and you're worm food in days. That's a form of merging into an energy I suppose - entering the bottom of food chain as compost. But that's a chemical/physical process that can easily be witnessed and classified, anything else is religious/spiritual guesswork.

Keep it simple: void - birth - school - work - death - void, end of chat.

but how do we explain contact with ghosts or spirit entities?

Any number of reasons from : lying/attention seeking cunts, hoaxers, psychosis - natural or drug induced, hysteria, superstition, lack of logical reasoning, gullibility, stupidity....etcetera

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Wow,thankfully I've come to know other people who've had similar experiences.

You were a witch-hunter in another life,flipflop. ; )
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 pm

I've never seen anything that resembles convincing evidence of ghosts or spirit entities.

And if there are ghosts then what are the rules on them watching you getting your freak on in the bedroom? Or can I assume that there are innumerable dead dirty old men firing off their ectoplasm in all directions.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe