Having holes punched in your ring

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Having holes punched in your ring

Postby flipflop » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 am

Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Re: Having holes punched in your ring

Postby coldharvest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

I thought this was going to be about you taking a trip to Kandahar
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Kurt » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 pm

I am that mysterious object.

It is a side effect to my solution to the lack of cold fusion by have instead Quantum Fission. That means I have, not really a "ship" but rather a place I call my Neged 0.3 beta. During the Not-quite-fission a mixture of Strontium 90 and Uranium (from e-Bay) is kept at a state where their atoms are neither whole nor split and the electrons can be in any area about .15 light years from the current location while being simultaneously contained within the engines core, this means I can follow an electron while it is contained in Neged 0.3 so the "space" I have occupied will have moved at the same time while being in place.

Anyway, there are some bugs in the whole thing so I keep on ending up in Saturns rings over and over again. I cannot resolve this so I have decided to see at least if I can punch a smiley face into them.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:08 pm

As you passed Mars, Jupiter, and the asteroids I hope you at least paid homage to the Eternal One Reality in which we live and have our being...otherwise those smiley faces are going to mean fuckall.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe