Extra Terrestrial Beings

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Extra Terrestrial Beings

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 pm

I had a vision once of a being that looked like it was about a foot tall and resembled a dark brown sea urchin except that the spikes hung down like hair. There are accounts of people seeing such creatures and apparently they smell like burnt cinnamon and are terrifying. I didn't smell anything and I didn't find it terrifying.

I've had a few other encounters but don't know quite what to make of them...don't know if it was my imagination or not.
Sri Lanky

Re: Extra Terrestrial Beings

Postby Kurt » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:50 am

Sri Lanky wrote:I had a vision once of a being that looked like it was about a foot tall and resembled a dark brown sea urchin except that the spikes hung down like hair. There are accounts of people seeing such creatures and apparently they smell like burnt cinnamon and are terrifying. I didn't smell anything and I didn't find it terrifying.

I've had a few other encounters but don't know quite what to make of them...don't know if it was my imagination or not.

I think you are recalling that post you made about taking a crap in the shower.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Damn. That's right. I think I ended up calling it Roy.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:32 pm

They're mapping.

All intellectualization blocks contact.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:22 am

Sri Lanky wrote:They're mapping.

All intellectualization blocks contact.

You'd better smoke some of that with me when I get back.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Mr. Swain took me to a cave temple just outside Mae Sariang along with his wife to be and one of her friends. After a ceremony conducted by a Buddhist priest,we were given something. It is about a half inch wide and about an inch long...to be hung around your neck.

On one side what would appear to be a meditating Buddha....is something that actually looks like an alien. On the other side, what would appear to be a temple...is something that actually looks like a spaceship.

Unfortunately it cannot be smoked but I'll try to remember to bring it the next time I see you.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe