Keylonta

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Keylonta

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Sri Lanky

Re: Keylonta

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:53 pm

This is what Barack Obama, the President of the United States, is: An Ascended Master (huh?)

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/onli ... ded-master

It would not have mattered who the Republicans ran against Obama. Obama was destined to win no matter what.
Old Whites and hardcore conservatives are talking like it's the end of the world. It is...it is the end of their little world.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 am

Warning: This information is keyed to the 6th dimensional frequency band and higher.

I feel responsible to warn as I maybe should not have posted this here...but I did. I'll answer for it one way or another.

But,the fact that at the time I was writing They Knock,I simultaneously ( a few days after the first post ) came across Keylonta (compare the lettering (fire) sequences between They Knock and Keylonta). It was shown to me by another person who also at the time happened to assist me with helping a dark soul go to the light and also manifested something that had occurred at a different dimensional frequency 25 years ago (in Earth time) yet really simultaneously.

The time between 12/12/12 and 12/12/23 was very very intense. Phew!

Peace.
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 am

Keylonta, huh? A little bit trippy.

Sri, you still travelling? "Helping a dark soul go to the light" has that ambiguous ring to it amigo.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 am

At the speed of light.
Sri Lanky

Project Camelot

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Sri Lanky

Postby westCoaster2 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Sri lanky

Any % of keylonta with myself?

How powerful is our thought to our reality?
westCoaster2
mach

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe