Something Weird: Extraterrestrial DNA Percentages

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Something Weird: Extraterrestrial DNA Percentages

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 pm

I can ascertain the percentages of a person's ET DNA. I do this through a channeling of sorts and because of the truth that we are consciousness that has a body...not a body that has a consciousness. That means I can also do it even if I only know you through cyberspace.

So,I am asking for your approval. If I get a no from you within the next 10 days or so then I won't post yours...but aren't you kinda curious?
Sri Lanky

Re: Something Weird: Extraterrestrial DNA Percentages

Postby nowonmai » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:I can ascertain the percentages of a person's ET DNA. I do this through a channeling of sorts and because of the truth that we are consciousness that has a body...not a body that has a consciousness. That means I can also do it even if I only know you through cyberspace.

So,I am asking for your approval. If I get a no from you within the next 10 days or so then I won't post yours...but aren't you kinda curious?

I'm curious to know what percentages of your posts come straight out of uranus.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 am

I'll let you fiddle and fuck with that one. It must behoove you....the unlimitedness.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Here's a teaser;

I have shared a past life with someone on this website. It was paleolithic Palau...approximately 16,000 Earth years ago. It was probably one of my most profound lifetimes (they all are in general). More will be revealed if it was. The name of this person will never be disclosed to anyone else but to them if they don't already know.

My most profound one was in what is now Northern India/Pakistan 8000 Earth years ago with my twin flame. Before I knew about it for certain (through channeling), I remote viewed it...about 2 months prior...not knowing what place it actually was. I believe we were Harappans.

I have traced my twin flame and I back to about 9.5 million Earth years ago...somewhere in the Pleiades.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Here's a teaser;

I have shared a past life with someone on this website. It was paleolithic Palau...approximately 16,000 Earth years ago. It was probably one of my most profound lifetimes (they all are in general). More will be revealed if it was. The name of this person will never be disclosed to anyone else but to them if they don't already know.

I know, It was Mikethehack and you guys got all Brokeback Blue Lagoon together, smashed on poteen every night and ending up 'wrestling'; the afterlife where the citadel of your integrity was irrevocably lost.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Cum to think of it; Paleolithic Palau would be an interesting title for a cookbook...subtitled,"The things we can do with a Pineapple".
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Seriously though, once the DNA percentages are known (a few surprising results already)...and quite possibly what type of alien/hybrid you are, then we can have a discussion about the Negative Alien Agenda (NAA) and it's offshoots.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 am

Sri Lanky wrote:, then we can have a discussion about the Negative Alien Agenda (NAA) and it's offshoots.

Racist. I for one celebrate the vibrant diversity of hostile aliens from other solar systems who are intent on destroying my world, enslaving me and inserting probes where the sun don't shine.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Well,then I have another tauntilizing taser;

I've established a solid sample of 20 persons of which 6 of us are more extraterrestrial than human. All humans are actually Annunaki/Human hybrids... generally with either Arcturian or Pleiadian roots. 91% of humanity is Arcturian in it's roots. Out of this sample of 20, 25% are Pleiadian of which I'm one of.

Seeing you are the only soul that has posted on here thus far I will let you know, nowonmai, that you are the oldest soul of that 20...and I am the second oldest.

On a sad but important note;

One Flagger, who's body died, has been incarnated somewhere in North Korea. This person is going to have a hard life but at the same time is there for an important reason. This person is going to assist North Korean society with it's conscious evolution. This person will help make N. Korea a better place. I will not disclose this person unless someone PM's me and I feel you are not going to be ignorant about it and that you were close to this person. I WILL know.

Anyways,I'm still going to wait about a week to disclose my findings to give time for any objections.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm

"Racist"

Yeah I know, we all come from Source but...if it wasn't for Source fragmenting into "us" and "us" diving deep into the density then, as stated above, what would there be to fiddle and fuck with?
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Your 3-dimensional selves will think this is silly or maybe hard to fathom...but...your 5-dimensional selves will never forget.

Looking at the 25th or 26th of March for disclosure of extraterrestrial DNA percentages and maybe some additional info tidbits.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Well,looks like there will be no objections so I may post the findings tomorrow.

Some fine tuning is in the works...going to decipher if the amount of DNA is the total or if it is the amount of ET DNA that has simply been activated within these persons. Junk DNA is no joke. Scientists call it junk because they percieve it with 3-dimensional technology. Oh,the arrogance of some scientists. What they don't understand they call junk? They are the joke.

Also, I have to question myself if the info that has been downloaded into me is reality or ego-filtered reality.

...and!...it is possible for the info download to be interfered with by beings that are capable of doing this! However, there are techniques that can be used to shield our energies so that another being cannot enter that energy or reality.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 pm

http://rense.com/general74/d3af.htm

A group of scientists are acknowledging a kind of ET programmer within us. These are scientists operating at the 6th dimension realm...or higher.

So,for what it's worth:

1. flipflop --74% of keylon codes (ET DNA) also known as "junk" DNA activated... of ARCTURIAN descent. (10th oldest soul of sample group)

2. RYP -- 93% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (3rd oldest)

3. svizzerams -- 44% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (4th oldest)

4. seektravelinfo -- 14% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (8th oldest)

5. Fansy -- 25% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (18th oldest)

6. friendlyskies -- 27% activated...of PLEIADIAN descent. (11th oldest)

7. el3so -- 54% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (20th oldest)

8. Kurt -- 15% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (19th oldest)

9. ReptilianKittenEater -- 33% activated...of PLEIADIAN descent. (5th oldest)

10. Nanuq -- 3% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (13th oldest)

11. Nowonmai -- 89% activated...of PLEIADIAN descent. (1st oldest)

12. Dr. V -- 4% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (14th oldest)

13. Ultra Swain -- 3% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (17th oldest)

14. Farmdog -- 40% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (12th oldest)

15. Ronbo -- 35% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (6th oldest)

16. Sri Lanky -- 67% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (2nd oldest)

17. rickshaw92 -- 7% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (16th oldest)

18. Texas Carnie Roadshow -- 26% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (9th oldest)

19. Shiningeye -- 2% activated...of ARCTURIAN descent. (7th oldest)

20. yorick -- 71% activated...of PLEIADIAN descent. (15th oldest)

Some comments:

--The type of technique I use is between 85% and 90% accurate....so nothing is "written in stone".

--The reason I am second oldest and RYP is third oldest is because despite RYP having many more past lives on this planet than myself, approx. 220 to my 170, I have had approx. 1500 past lives in other star systems whereas RYP has had approx. 1200. I believe that the amount of DNA activation is a result of present life experience + past life experience + perhaps certain people have been chosen to have theirs activated. This is a learning experience for me (which is why I am doing this). If you stop learning then you might as well shut the door.

--Another person on this website who's body has died has been incarnated in Algeria and this person is going to have a good life there.

--I previously pointed out that past lives are of some importance but I think what is truly important is being in the now...for it is all in the now.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:38 am

.0012 % of the general human population uses the technique and technology that I use.
That means, in a city of 1 million only around 12 people use it.
Everybody is ultimately capable but right now with the energies, about .019% of the population is capable.
You cannot fake anything with this technique.

Also, just because someone's keylon codes have not really been activated, this doesn't mean they are not highly evolved beings.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Okay so I'm senile and an alien. How do I convert this info into money, guns and hos?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe