Predictions

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Predictions

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:38 pm

The Illuminati,with their trillions and trillions of Euros,are going to finance a powerful civilization. One that is based in Africa. There will be one African currency and the way of doing business will be superior to that of China.
Sri Lanky

Re: Predictions

Postby Statemachine » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Gaddafi tried to organize a one Africa currency, didn't she?
..and I don't think the banksters want it.

One love,one heart
Let's get together and feel real nice
Statemachine
mach

Postby friendlyskies » Thu May 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Statemachine wrote:Gaddafi tried to organize a one Africa currency, didn't she?
..and I don't think the banksters want it.

Gaddafi tried to create an African currency that was not in the hands of the private banksters, that's why he had to be destroyed. Saddam and Hugo Chavez were fucking around with similar plans - getting resource-rich economies off the IMF/WB-dominated grid - and that doesn't fly with the Illuminati. But as long as the secretive cabal of private bankers controls the African currency, than I'm sure it will be fine.

Interestingly, in John Perkins' book, "Confessions of an Economic Hitman," dude says that there's a giant conspiracy for control of Africa's resources, with the keystone for control being Egypt. I kept thinking about that during the Arab Spring.

Anyway, according to some folks, the Illuminati are making a headquarters in Astana, Kazakhstan:

Astana Library, just one example of the Illuminati architecture being erected in the Central Asian megalopolis.

Others point out that when the global warming really kicks in, there will be only a handful of major cities in the USA that will be unaffected, and they are setting up an HQ in one of them, Denver:

Mural in the Denver International Airport, home to one of the most amazing conspiracy theories evar.

I get the idea that Africa will be the farm, the money will reside elsewhere. My bet is somewhere that GMO food is currently illegal, they'll want to isolate themselves from it as long as possible. Though that genie has been let out of the bottle, there's no stuffing it back in. And their children will suffer, too.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby el3so » Thu May 02, 2013 8:10 pm

That three-winged dove is weirding me out.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

The concept of the nation-state will no longer exist 1700 years from now.
A one world government will be in place...dominated by the Chinese,Latinos,and Russians. In that order.

Approx. 110 million people will be killed in wars between now and then leading up to this transition.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Sitting Bull's reply to this: "Sun dance".
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Sitting Bull's reply to this: "Sun dance".

very true
if your dancing doesn't lead you into trouble than you're not doing it right.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Sitting Bull's reply to coldharvest: "Perfect timing".

English will be the dominant language as it binds all people together.

It is also one of the 12 sacred languages of Earth. Supposedly they have not all been revealed besides English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. But here they are.
The others being Portuguese,Spanish,Italian,Latin,French,Finno-Ugric,Dakota(Sioux),Hebrew,and Sanskrit.

...and of course Anuhazi,the first externally spoken language in our time matrix out of which all other external spoken language forms in our time matrix emerged.
Anuhazi is not of Earth as we know it. It is from Density-5 (dimensions 13,14,15). Arcturians can speak it,however. They speak externally and are telepathic.

Pleiadians are strictly telepathic.

a-RU
Um-A'-Ta

Inner sun
This I be
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 am

Sri Lanky wrote:The concept of the nation-state will no longer exist 1700 years from now.
A one world government will be in place...dominated by the Chinese,Latinos,and Russians. In that order.

Approx. 110 million people will be killed in wars between now and then leading up to this transition.

I think 110 million is a massive, massive underestimate. I think you'll be approaching that number by the end of this century with another 1600 years to go.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm

I'm getting 56 million killed in ground wars,14 million killed in guerilla wars,and 4 million raped as a result of war. 380 million will die due to climate change of which 290 will starve to death. The next answer after starvation with regards to climate change is <gasp> from rats!!...disease!! 80 million will kill themselves.
There will be no nuclear exchanges. We are not supposed to. Otherwise yes,massive death.
Also,there may be rapid enough economic development and a rapid enough consciousness shift to avert more war. We are in a massive shift right now. I'm interested in knowing the future relationship between China and Russia.
I am working on when the continents fully integrated.

Looks like between 600 - 700 years from now all continents will be one nation within themselves. Starting with Europe and ending with Asia.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:I'm getting 56 million killed in ground wars,14 million killed in guerilla wars,and 4 million raped as a result of war. 380 million will die due to climate change of which 290 will starve to death. The next answer after starvation with regards to climate change is <gasp> from rats!!...disease!! 80 million will kill themselves.
There will be no nuclear exchanges. We are not supposed to. Otherwise yes,massive death.
Also,there may be rapid enough economic development and a rapid enough consciousness shift to avert more war. We are in a massive shift right now. I'm interested in knowing the future relationship between China and Russia.
I am working on when the continents fully integrated.

Looks like between 600 - 700 years from now all continents will be one nation within themselves. Starting with Europe and ending with Asia.

All I want is next week's lottery numbers. It's not a big thing.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:03 am

That one unfortunately is up to the Creator.
I have a friend who keeps getting "Fat Wallet" from a dude who is in tune with ridiculously high dimensions.
He is trying to manifest a big win.
But,there are some things only the Creator can decide.

More and more so.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 am

I asked the Creator why more and more is in his/her hands and the Creator's answer is: "Nice sun".
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 am

Sri Lanky wrote:the Creator's answer is: "Nice sun".

It's all we are and all we'll ever get
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:09 pm

A mutant strain of SARS will make serious headway in about a month and will linger for a good decade. For the most part it will be confined to China where the Communist Party will conveniently use it for population control.

Primarily in Xinjiang,Xizang (Tibet), Shanghai, and the area surrounding Mongolia. The reason for the Communists ignoring Shanghai and allowing SARS to fester is due to the fact that capitalism is moving too fast and the government has a difficult time controlling it and monitoring it in that city.

So,my plans for China might be altered...but I see another country with a very large land mass in my future. Hmmmm.....
Sri Lanky

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe