Answer to gnaruki's question

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:29 pm

gnaruki asked "How do I divine all this?".

I use a quantum akashic tool. It is DNA related. As humans become more quantum,particularly for very old souls, and you have realization of "God inside",then you gain the idea of quantum akashic inheritance. For those that were seeded by Pleiadians,everything that they know is in your DNA. That means we can remember original galactic ancestor knowledge.

Two things that block it are "atheist arrogance inside" and intellectualization,which go hand in hand. Also,religious fundamentalism. Both. Though both can lead to realization if their "respective" egos are SMASHED.

Fair enough?
Sri Lanky
 

Re: Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Two things that block it are "atheist arrogance inside" and intellectualization,which go hand in hand. Also,religious fundamentalism. Both. Though both can lead to realization if their "respective" egos are SMASHED.


How about just plain boredom?
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11464
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby gnaruki » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 pm

That's cool. Wasn't trying to insult you or anything with my question. In retrospect it was kinda smart-ass though with the ouija board thing.

The question arose because I wondered if there is a ritualistic process to the communication or if it just comes to you.
User avatar
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:28 pm

That I can't really answer.
The Earth is in the process of shifting from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension.
I am what some people would call "a lightworker". I don't like defining myself,however. You put yourself in a box otherwise.
There are about 144,000 of us on the planet at this time.
About 85,000 of us can channel.
6 months ago about 55,000 could channel. I only recently discovered that I can do this.
We all have the capability,however.

Much to the chagrin of some people here,
the answer is in the hands of the Creator.
Sri Lanky
 

Re: Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 pm

"How about just plain boredom?"

So,boredom isn't our enemy then.

: )
Sri Lanky
 

Re: Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:"How about just plain boredom?"

So,boredom isn't our enemy then.

: )


No, this is.

Image
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11464
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby Fansy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

Sri Lanky wrote:That I can't really answer.
The Earth is in the process of shifting from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension.
I am what some people would call "a lightworker". I don't like defining myself,however. You put yourself in a box otherwise.
There are about 144,000 of us on the planet at this time.
About 85,000 of us can channel.
6 months ago about 55,000 could channel. I only recently discovered that I can do this.
We all have the capability,however.

Much to the chagrin of some people here,
the answer is in the hands of the Creator.


it's not to my chagrin because i know as much as anyone can know anything that none of what you've said here is accurate or real. and, if i'm wrong, then it doesn't matter too much because it's better and more fun than my likely alternatives. but i would still bet on me, chiefly because there is no Creator, esp one with hands full of answers.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
User avatar
Fansy
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 2921
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Bernie Country

Re: Answer to gnaruki's question

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 am

Only the Creator can know that there is no Creator.
Sri Lanky
 


Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest