am i crazy like some of the crazies here

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby el3so » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 pm

You're not crazy, just drunk.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: am i crazy like some of the crazies here

Postby svizzerams » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Fansy wrote:
fansy wrote:where is the link posted?

didnt you just have a post where you asserted a link to the dissertation had been posted a few years back? that's what my above post was in response to, so why don't see your original post anymore. am i crazy like some of the crazies here, or is deleting random posts on the tfhc back in style.

I believe that is where I found the link way back when - then it got removed later. I just edited my post.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Fansy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 am

i thought there were no edits in the tfhc.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Fansy wrote:i thought there were no edits in the tfhc.

Really? I see an edit button, but maybe it's because I am a mod.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Fansy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:47 pm

maybe it's after a certain time. maybe it's because you're a mod. we'll see in a sec
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:48 pm

this is BULLSHIT mods can edit in tfhc and the rank and file CANT. HORSESHIT
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm

You are crazier than Duncan-Binns & Mach put together...okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Wasn't it just Sri and yorick that could edit here? Eerie...
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ktrout » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:24 am

Nah, you're just sort of a jackass. Now Sri Lanky, he's out of his fucking mind.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 am

um let me see...

ktrout ....-- 00% activated...of SHITBIRD descent. (youngest and most IMMATURE by 1 million lifetimes) -- ZERO MENTIONS in BFC DISSERTATION. ZERO.

your opinion around here means about DICK
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby Fansy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 am

el3so wrote:Wasn't it just Sri and yorick that could edit here? Eerie...

my guess is that mods could always edit in here, it's just that sri and yorick were the only ones who gave a shit enough to edit. and if you look back before sri was a mod - when only yorick was tfhc mod (and even before that) -- at that time they hadn't yet handed out modding privileges to everyone over 50 who rubs the right pair of balls as they have now. that smaller group of mods spent more time with the forums and gave more of a shit about the protocol.

but now what you got....some random noob svizzerams mod shows up, doesn't know or follow the protocol, doesn't even know enough to hide it, "o i didn't know the history or anything about this forum i just popped in a bit fagged from readin the history forum to see whats up <smile><wave to my besties><EDIT>" and this is the beginning of how the magic of the tfhc eventually died and how it became just like every other shitty suburbanite-filled, safe-for-work, dominated-by-mediocrity subforum on this website. thanks for being a part of ruining everything mods!
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Fansy wrote:my guess is that mods could always edit in here, it's just that sri and yorick were the only ones who gave a shit enough to edit.
Even if I'm doubly activated (54% biatches) compared to you, wisdom spouts from your keyboard like a fountain. Me, I've always been just part of the peanut gallery.

So what was your deleted post about? It's hard to offend Sri IMO and nobody else pays enough attention for long enough so just re-post and it'll stick soon enough.

FWIW the 4 BFC meet-ups I participated in were great, I always enjoy getting drunk with strangers, but this interpersonal sh!t hasn't always been reflecting on the board in a good way...
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:57 am

3 times "enough" in one post is a tad too much but nope, no edit.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Fansy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:01 pm

another example of a noob mod misstep in the tfhc: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53954

the story goes:

vlindsay, fresh on the heels of becoming Dr. V and at the time entangled in a love/hate triangle/feud with jaegar/penta/kurt/doctorate/nowonmai, came to the well thought-out and responsible modding decision (after 2 bottles of wine? 3?) to delete/edit a post that outed catlover AFTER he had already posted his initials, his federal case number, threats, and the name of his judge/prosecutor multiple times. he was and, if he hasn't yet died from his head expanding disease, still is a threat to those people and a nuisance to normal humans everywhere. not that i give a shit about a federal judge and prosecutor, they probably deserve worse than death for the kind of shit they pull over a lifetime, but at the same time a random crazy was using the bfc and tfhc as a shitter to catch all his threatening and obsessive schizophrenia diarrhea (while challenging everyone to constantly look up his case).

vlindsay sided with the crazy, citing protocol which might - might - apply in a normal subforum with normal people "um ppl should be anonymous even when they post their name and i'm too tired to do my job that i volunteered for, so i'll just delete everything since i'm a doctor now, but no, no one gets to see my dissertation btw it doesn't exist it's buried in antarctica and the rights are owned by someone who doesn't exist with whom i have no contact so sorry i just can't manage to get anyone a copy etc etc etc" <DELETE>. vlindsay is undeniably not a friend of the tfhc, she has yet to apologize or explain this terrible modding decision, and furthermore she probably wouldn't mind seeing this forum removed completely. by svizzerams latest behavior i have little doubt whose side she is really on. alas dear yorick you must be rolling in your grave (headless) to see what these noob mods are doing to your former haven of truth and justice.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:06 pm

i don't know if my original post was deleted. i have adhd so i'm not sure if i ever hit submit. szirrevams or whatever says it wasn't, so i pretty much believe her, even though she doesn't know shit about the tfhc.

my original posti had thought i had made was just the ET DNA tied to citations. on that note, i need sri lanky to pick about 10-15 more forumgoers to divine their heritage/age/etc so i can grab their mentions in the dissertation (and along with some other measures i'm developing now) we'll have a nice little dataset to run some statistical analyses on in order to further understand the nature of reality and the bfc.

but first i need 10-15 more cases. sri, you up for that? i can suggest names, if that will facilitate your divining their alien heritage and histories.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe