Paris Predictions

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Paris Predictions

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:24 am

Of course no one knows the exact details but one thing is for sure. Very shortly, and perhaps now, there will be people who will say what happened did not actually happen.

So, what will those conspiracy theories be?

I predict it will be blamed on someone, like big oil, Saudis or the Kochs claiming it was done to disrupt the climate change conference.

Arabs will blame the French themselves as a false flag operation for an excuse to not take refugees....and Israel of course.

Right now slightly mentally-off French people who live someplace other than Paris are getting their thoughts together and in a few months will start protesting whatever sites demanding the government tell the "truth".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Paris Predictions

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:00 am

Is it too much to hope that this is the one where the "West" finally gets its shit together and starts dealing with the problem, instead of everyone trying to take advantage of it for their own personal and generally profitable agendas?

Yes, probably.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Q » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:42 am

Heads on pikes worked before.

Machine guns on borders will work now.

Laugh it up, but that IS coming for Europe.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Q » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:49 am

Kurt wrote:Of course no one knows the exact details but one thing is for sure. Very shortly, and perhaps now, there will be people who will say what happened did not actually happen.

So, what will those conspiracy theories be?

I predict it will be blamed on someone, like big oil, Saudis or the Kochs claiming it was done to disrupt the climate change conference.

Arabs will blame the French themselves as a false flag operation for an excuse to not take refugees....and Israel of course.

Right now slightly mentally-off French people who live someplace other than Paris are getting their thoughts together and in a few months will start protesting whatever sites demanding the government tell the "truth".

Most tinfoilers are like religious types. You know, when little Conner or Mustafa get cancer, it's X's will and whatnot.

A crutch, if you will, because they can't handle reality. They can't accept that shitbags exist.

This isn't to say that there are some actual false flag events, but the reality is they aren't that common.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby MJK » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:08 am

Best to err on the side of caution and break out the cui bonometer. The Frog prez is calling for troops in the streets. If this was happening in the US I would expect a call for troops and hey, if the Dow tanks and the trains stop running the Posse is in position. I don't know how close the French economy compares to the US' house of cards but I think that the deaths of a couple of hundred Frenchies is a bit over the top just to get the borders closed.

Maybe this is blowback for the carrier headed to the ME.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Osiris » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:05 am

"It's just another way for the 1% to keep the rest of us divided and distracted."
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:07 am

The only people in the world who seem to be able to sustain their decorum in the face of a terrorist attack are the Brits.

The rest of us tend to lose our collective shit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:19 am

ROB wrote:The only people in the world who seem to be able to sustain their decorum in the face of a terrorist attack are the Brits.

True. But show them a slightly sharpened object and put it near a playground and suddenly the area is surrounded by safety vests, warning signs and small government committees.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:49 am

The Kochs? Didn't think of that one.

Beardies involved but not the refugees.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:14 am

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:The Kochs? Didn't think of that one.

Beardies involved but not the refugees.

I figured the Koch conspiracy people would have assumed they wanted the price of oil to rise.

That will probably be an American take on on the future 13/11 LIES!!!1 posts that are probably happening now.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby roach coach » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:56 am

ROB wrote:The only people in the world who seem to be able to sustain their decorum in the face of a terrorist attack are the Brits.

Pretty much so. Especially since how they decided how to hit such soft targets. To quote a late actor's line: : This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.
..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../
.........'\............. _.·´
...........\..............(
............\..............\
BROFIST
roach coach
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:59 am

The only concrete prediction I can think of is: a boost in popularity for the Front National.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:11 am

am now waiting for all the "good" muslims to mount a massive demonstration against these paris attacks.*
since paris is crawling with them, it shouldn't be too difficult.
btw, was in paris 2 months ago for a jimmy buffet concert at la cigale.

*not holding my breath.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:25 am

AztecDave wrote:am now waiting for all the "good" muslims to mount a massive demonstration against these paris attacks.*

*not holding my breath.

It'll be just like the huge Christian demonstrations after an abortion clinic attack.

Oh, hang on.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:53 am

ROB wrote:
AztecDave wrote:am now waiting for all the "good" muslims to mount a massive demonstration against these paris attacks.*

*not holding my breath.

It'll be just like the huge Christian demonstrations after an abortion clinic attack.

Oh, hang on.

yeah, you're right. those abortion clinic attacks happen so often and do usually kill 150 plus folks who have nothing to do with your grievance. oh wait...
i guess ignorance is a blessing. to some.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe