Paris Predictions

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Paris Predictions

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:59 pm

That's not really the conspiracy I am looking for. That is:

Paris Attacks Happened, it is conspiracy not to focus on _____________________ instead.

So that is a conspiracy theory of sorts. Anyone with their own issues, real or not, just has to wait for a while for Paris to stop being news and they will get coverage, favorable or unfavorable again.

What I am looking for is either:

Paris attacks did not happen. It is a lie to _________________________. What really happened was _______________________________.

Or

Paris attacks did happen but it was not by ISIS it was by ______________________ to _______________________________________.

Or

Paris attacks were carried out by ISIS but it was really at the behest of _________________________ for _____________________________ or to ______________.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby MJK » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Looks false flaggier by the day. It's been pointed out to me the dearth of broken glass, blood (on the ground where someone unauthorized could get a sample or photo) and holed vehicles. Video of those 'fleeing' the scenes do not show signs of shock on anyone's face. Stills of Hollandaise and his posse look to me like they were wise…just a feeling based on the looks on their faces including a few out of place smirks.

Digging into the victims list will probably produce the same discrepancies and stonewalling you get in the US. Sandy Hook was finally razed to keep everyone from dropping by to see a building obviously unused since its closure for asbestos abatement in 2008. Too expensive to abate in 2008 but now the ghost town of Sandy Hook has the dough for it.

Nothing to see here…move along. Or else. Russ Winter from Winter Actionables took a drive through town and his description is pretty creepy and totally overfeeds my confirmation bias on this subject.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Osiris » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:18 am

Muslim Terrorists are much, much more effective than Christian terrorists.

As in all things, once brown people catch up to white people, the playing field gets skewed pretty quickly. Remember when the NBA was white? Or when the only lunatics you read about were white people?
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:30 am

Lol....cannon fodder and an insignificant little kiwi agreeing with one another.

It is the 'pocsyclpse.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Hey! I didn't go through all these replies, I hope they mentioned the crisis actors from Aurora and Sandy Hook showing up in Paris! Anyway, my apologies if this conspiracy has already been posted:

Were the Paris Attacks predicted by The Economist? Short answer, yes. Long answer:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/w ... economist/

And, the perpetrators perhaps organized the whole thing from Nigeria? Here's the earlier article, from January, about that same Economist cover:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... edictions/

After re-reading it, I think it's worth noting that both the panda and the samurai are in color. Which will make sense if you want to check it out. Rock on!
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby MJK » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Is there a link to tis info on US crisis actors? The fact is, like US FF shootings, this one also occurred while shooter drills were staged nearby. I'm now starting to see some folks who actually look traumatized-this event might have produced some actual real civ casualties.

Like Angleton said its a wilderness of mirrors.

The Economist cover stuff was very interesting in a shit oh dear kind of way.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Here's one on the Crisis Actors: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/despica ... re-staged/

For what it's worth, that's even too tin foil hatty for me. The Economist one kind of freaked me out though, that was such a bizarre cover. And you know, having the attacks right in front of the G20 meeting kind of reinforced that conspiracy imo. It's easier to push ego-driven world leaders with a history together when they've got a common enemy and support from their constituencies. Anyway, I guess if I were going to fill in Kurt's Mad Lib:

Kurt wrote:That's not really the conspiracy I am looking for. That is:

Paris Attacks Happened, it is conspiracy not to focus on _______The TPP______________ instead.

So that is a conspiracy theory of sorts. Anyone with their own issues, real or not, just has to wait for a while for Paris to stop being news and they will get coverage, favorable or unfavorable again.

What I am looking for is either:

Paris attacks did not happen. It is a lie to ________justify globalized corporate wars and increased surveillance_________________. What really happened was __________Haliburton and Raytheon or whoever radicalized and armed a French "cell" because they knew ISIL would take credit for the attacks and mission accomplished_____________________.

Or

Paris attacks did happen but it was not by ISIS it was by _________Haliburton, Raytheon, the TPP corporations, the Illuminati_____________ to __________make money and increase surveillance on everyone because terrorism is scary as fuck and surveillance is the only way to control it in a corporate globalizes culture with weak states and no borders, but the average first world shmuck didn't know or care about terrorism because the terrorists weren't attacking places they'd ever heard of, so they were just increasingly irritated that they were getting spied on, hence a dud like Rand Paul still getting some press. So the Bilderburg Group or whoever got their pet "terrorist" cell to attack the number one tourist destination in the world, which would all the pampered first worlders on board with being spied on again instead of turning Snowden and Assange into heroes FFS, and if that doesn't work fuck everyone, we're just moving to our volcano island lair in Galt Gulch and letting you morons sort this mess out without the NSA and Patriot Act, because fuck you_______.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Misanthrope » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:28 pm

ol - would love to hear what you think my ideology is. That would be quite amusing.

Anyway, I'm thinking you need a bit of a make over.

1) Q enters thread
2) Q declares he's not arguing, but if he did, he would argue XYZ and would win with 100% certainty
3) Q abuses everyone who disagree with him and (optional) makes reference to degree
4) Q leaves thread

Now don't get me wrong, there's a certain efficiency to that.

It's just that I think you need some new material.

Wow!! Did you just analogize Q to Donald Trump?

That's below the belt, even for the Flag...
Misanthrope

Postby Bronco » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:32 am

I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping via the internet and mail order.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby MJK » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:17 am

Don't sweat the terrorists; that have got that whole suicide vest thing down to where they don't even leave any blood or break windows….

http://winteractionables.com/?p=27339

They are just phoning it in these days when it comes to subterfuge; classic signs of a hemispheric pathocracy at it's apex or slightly past. Let's hope that they don't shit in the pool on their way out.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:35 am

Bronco wrote:I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping via the internet and mail order.

In this day and age of discreet packaging why would you do anything else?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Darcy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:56 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kerry-syria-plan-1.3323779

Seems like kind of a level headed, not so much gloom and doom response/plan....but then again, I tend to look at most everything with rose coloured glasses....
Darcy
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:02 pm

nowonmai wrote:
Bronco wrote:I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping via the internet and mail order.

In this day and age of discreet packaging why would you do anything else?

It's important that people see me about and nod their heads at me or greet me with hale salutations.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Israeli Colonel captured leading ISIL

Postby MJK » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:14 am

I am not familiar with this news source but they got a scoop of some sort:

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.as ... 0730000210
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Re: Israeli Colonel captured leading ISIL

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:22 pm

MJK wrote:I am not familiar with this news source but they got a scoop of some sort:

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.as ... 0730000210

Yep, that is some proper conspiracy shit right there.

I bet after the translation problems and the rumor mill nature of the middle east it went from I bet the Isrealis are controlling ISIS to "we have captured an Israeli commander."
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe