Paris Predictions

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Paris Predictions

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:52 pm

[quote="Bronco"]I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping via the internet and mail order.[/quote]
Please don't. I'm working in retail right now. Furniture sales. 100% commission based. It does me no good when yokels with modems shop online. Keep the stores empty & "the terrorists win". So does "Corporate" as they get a pass from paying out a cut of their profits in the form of commission earnings. Funny thing, a large proportion of my customer base are Saudis. They populate a whole building downtown while they're attending Cleveland State for their engineering degrees. They have terrible taste, btw. No aesthetic sensibility whatsoever. Talk about yokels. I get the Palestinians too. They shop in packs and are noisy & emotional. Their taste runs towards the tacky & gaudy. Lately a lot of Ukranians. They are cold & grasping. The worst are the hicks from India. Many of them around working IT contracts. They are time vampires full of petty demands. Cheap as all get-out. I've got no beef with immigration. Just require them to attend a round of finishing school when they get here so that they are taught how to act right. While we're at it send half of America too. The stores are flooded with foreigners spending their ducats while Muricans stay home banging on their keyboards so that they can get their goodies via Fed-Ex. Boy, please.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:
Bronco wrote:I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping via the internet and mail order.

"Please don't."
-------------------------------------------
Actually, I usually shop via mail order and order via the internet, anyway. I live about 100 miles out from the city and the drive alone has been a deterrent, not to mention the traffic. Going to the mall entails spending half an hour just looking for a parking space and then there's the crowd at the mall. Aside from all that, I'm not looking for any more furniture. Sorry.
The last time I went to a camera shop in the city they had to order the lens I wanted. So, if they have to order the stuff I want to buy, why shouldn't I do the same and save myself a long, boring drive?

Last part: Christmas is too commercialized. I'd rather help a friend stack firewood or shovel snow than just buy trinkets or junk food for them.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby nowonmai » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:21 am

Bronco wrote:Last part: Christmas is too commercialized. I'd rather help a friend stack firewood or shovel snow than just buy trinkets or junk food for them.

Fuck you.I want presents.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:33 pm

[quote="nowonmai"][quote="Bronco"]Last part: Christmas is too commercialized. I'd rather help a friend stack firewood or shovel snow than just buy trinkets or junk food for them.[/quote]

Fuck you.I want presents.[/quote]

Shoveling snow and stacking firewood are nice favors to do for someone, small kindnesses to be carried out without ceremony or fanfare and with nary a thought. Figuratively wrapping a bow around it is a little churlish.

i like the way the people of Paris flooded the sidewalk cafes following last weeks murders putting themselves front and center while giving a big ole fuck you to terrorism. Online shopper? They win.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:27 am

Really, Christmas is one of the few seasons I can stand to be around you motherfuckers.
Encountering terrorists would get me out more often.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:04 am

I had to go to a mall yesterday. There was a bunch of corporate Christmas decor up, fake trees and glass ornaments etc. And ten times as much Star Wars stuff.

As an atheist and Star Wars fan, that should make me happy, right? But it's depressing. Jesus fought capitalism, Luke Skywalker fought imperialism, but IRL Disney won, and I just know JJ Abrahms is going to transform the whole franchise into some Crane Brinton dystopian revolutionary thermidorian reaction and turn Joseph Campbell's "Hero with a Thousand Faces" into a Pol Pot-Stalinist mess. Which will piss me off if this conspiracy theory is correct. But whatever. Happy Black Friday and Merry Christmas to us all; Whoever is so inclined bless us every one.

SuperPope 2.0 wrote:Pope Francis has declared in a sermon that Christmas this year will be a “charade” because “the whole world is at war”.
The pontiff’s speech at the Vatican came after terrorist attacks in France claimed the lives of 129 people; a Russian plane was bombed and dozens of people were killed in a double suicide attack in Lebanon.
Speaking during Mass at the Casa Santa Maria, he said: “We are close to Christmas. There will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes - all decked out - while the world continues to wage war.
“It’s all a charade. The world has not understood the way of peace. The whole world is at war.
“A war can be justified, so to speak, with many, many reasons, but when all the world as it is today, at war, piecemeal though that war may be - a little here, a little there - there is no justification.”
The sermon cast a serious note on the beginning of the festive season at the Vatican where a giant Christmas tree was unveiled - set to be decorated by December 8 - the start of the the Vatican’s Holy Year.
Pope Francis also spoke of the “innocent victims” of war and also condemned arms dealers for their role in world conflicts.
“What shall remain in the wake of this war, in the midst of which we are living now?” he asked. “What shall remain? Ruins, thousands of children without education, so many innocent victims, and lots of money in the pockets of arms dealers.
"We should ask for the grace to weep for this world, which does not recognise the path to peace,” he said. To weep for those who live for war and have the cynicism to deny it,” he added. “God weeps, Jesus weeps”.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Q » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:26 am

Yawn....a couple days away and this place is still so predictable.

Any way. ..if the little Kiwi wants to see some real action other than suckling the cock(s) of Pete Bethune or some Blacklivessplatter cunt, he can PM me, and we'll have an actual adventure here.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Lost Boy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:10 pm

friendlyskies wrote:Here's one on the Crisis Actors: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/despica ... re-staged/

For what it's worth, that's even too tin foil hatty for me. The Economist one kind of freaked me out though, that was such a bizarre cover. And you know, having the attacks right in front of the G20 meeting kind of reinforced that conspiracy imo. It's easier to push ego-driven world leaders with a history together when they've got a common enemy and support from their constituencies. Anyway, I guess if I were going to fill in Kurt's Mad Lib:

Kurt wrote:That's not really the conspiracy I am looking for. That is:

Paris Attacks Happened, it is conspiracy not to focus on _______The TPP______________ instead.

So that is a conspiracy theory of sorts. Anyone with their own issues, real or not, just has to wait for a while for Paris to stop being news and they will get coverage, favorable or unfavorable again.

What I am looking for is either:

Paris attacks did not happen. It is a lie to ________justify globalized corporate wars and increased surveillance_________________. What really happened was __________Haliburton and Raytheon or whoever radicalized and armed a French "cell" because they knew ISIL would take credit for the attacks and mission accomplished_____________________.

Or

Paris attacks did happen but it was not by ISIS it was by _________Haliburton, Raytheon, the TPP corporations, the Illuminati_____________ to __________make money and increase surveillance on everyone because terrorism is scary as fuck and surveillance is the only way to control it in a corporate globalizes culture with weak states and no borders, but the average first world shmuck didn't know or care about terrorism because the terrorists weren't attacking places they'd ever heard of, so they were just increasingly irritated that they were getting spied on, hence a dud like Rand Paul still getting some press. So the Bilderburg Group or whoever got their pet "terrorist" cell to attack the number one tourist destination in the world, which would all the pampered first worlders on board with being spied on again instead of turning Snowden and Assange into heroes FFS, and if that doesn't work fuck everyone, we're just moving to our volcano island lair in Galt Gulch and letting you morons sort this mess out without the NSA and Patriot Act, because fuck you_______.

Epic madlib. Pure awesomeness. I tip my hat.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lost Boy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Q wrote:Yawn....a couple days away and this place is still so predictable.

Any way. ..if the little Kiwi wants to see some real action other than suckling the cock(s) of Pete Bethune or some Blacklivessplatter cunt, he can PM me, and we'll have an actual adventure here.

What the hell has gotten into you two? I thought kiwis were friendly. And I thought educated people were educated. Q, calling Aztec cannon fodder is pretty damn low. Have some gratitude for those who put themselves in harms way so you can sit there and type comfortably on your keyboard.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:32 am

I used to be cannon fodder myself.

If he can't take it, tough shit.

And Rob has always been a special little SJW bitch snowflake. Lives in one of the whitest nations on Earth, but always has something to say about race relations in the US.

Come on over, Rob, and spend a week in SE DC.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby SRR » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:14 am

I'm only a few beers in and the plane's still a long way off but I'm saddened that this thread in all its tinfoil hattery was not punted down to the ol' Tinfoil section where Yorick woulda been proud. Or maybe he still is.... you see, we hain't got no evidenz of him checking out either.

Boot anyways I'm surprised (or not) that the discussion has veered towards the political, and ISIS or whatevers you calls them these days is the main thought. Hell, there are plenty of bored arab youngins surrounding Paris who would shoot up a café just for the hell of it. Somethin to do on a friday night. Something about Paris being deeply raciss and all and not giving any of them durned folks anything to do aside from collect the welfare cheque and breed. Seems depressing, but hell I ain't one o them.

Nonetheless perhaps it ain't surprising that no one has identified the American rock band involved in the whole fiasco, eagles of "death metal" , sure a party band, sure sure, but there are supernatural elements that listen to these things and mayhaps I wonder if their songs with the climate changing and the people partying they just summoned some folks from another dimension. Would explain why it was so easy for them to waltz into central Paris with a few guns. Not sure exactly what activates these dimensional portals, no one really is, could just have been spirits who possessed those dispossessed arab boys and they went at it at the locations. Sure, you say, this is all ridiculous but there is a lot at play when a band, er, plays and those dimensions shift amongst each other. We move through a portal into a new timestream and these things happen, small potatoes on the scale of it but people notice and the press is always bored enough to report on it like a goddamn hockey game.

Also coulda been the samsquantch, I hear the Paris climate talks have got him up in arms aboot his homeland and all the extra folks trying to create windfarms. Then again you'd think he'd be okay with all the dead birds for food but maybe just not enough protein there. I'm sure there is a nutritional aspect to this entire escapade as well but I'll leave it to Yorick's ghost posters to elucidate on that topic.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby ROB » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:14 am

Q wrote:I used to be cannon fodder myself.

And Rob has always been a special little SJW bitch snowflake. Lives in one of the whitest nations on Earth, but always has something to say about race relations in the US.

You're projecting.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:26 am

What SRR said.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Postby nowonmai » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Yorick wasn't taking any chances, he offed himself before any jihadis could. Pity, he could have made better use of those Mausers he loved so much.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:39 pm

ROB wrote:
Q wrote:I used to be cannon fodder myself.

You're projecting.

I'm totally and completely shocked that you turned down a chance to live in da hood.

Really. Seriously.

Shocked.

Really.

- The Dear Leader
Q

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe