Re: Paris Predictions

Postby ROB » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:45 am

as I said...
ROB
BFCus Regularus

ycaripsnoc

Postby el3so » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:25 pm

greetings from terror-ridden ol' Europe! j/k

I remember there was some hubbub after the charlie hebdo incident, lots of youngsters of the tan and a certain monotheistic persuasion apparently thinking the cop getting shot didn't bleed enough.
So of course Mossad did it.
To give the religion of peace a bad name.
I guess.

Always wondered why no-one in the media asked that Charlie Hebdo colleague that let them bad guys in YET somehow survived how the fück she lives with herself.

SRR wrote: eagles of "death metal" just summoned some folks from another dimension.
LOL
Newspapers did those collage things with the victims' pics and some personal info they always do but let's face it, it was mostly (a) French (b) hipsters.
Guess it's still news if someone other than name- and faceless third worlders get the short end of the stick. Reminded me why I never got on board the social media sites.

Funny thing is the eagles of death metal singer supposedly believes the security was somehow in on it.
And that the K/D ratio would have been a lot lower if people in the public would have been concealed or not carrying.

You stayed over here SRR so you know the second part is what sticks in the Bataclan crowd's crow most ;-)

I can vouch that the Brussels thing and aftermath is due to i̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶e̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ an overworked and understaffed state apparatus trying it's best to adapt to emerging trends in the digital century.

Glad they have those captured Muslim dudes in prison. All shacking together. Given time (reduced for good behaviour) surely they will come to see the folly of their ways.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySm8fXlYoTE [/video]
Another incident but it shows both how I start (0:22) and end (0:44) in every FPS ever.
No respawn IRL though. Life is good living in the sticks.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Prediction

Postby el3so » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 pm

still no edit, yorick would be proud

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySm8fXlYoTE[/youtube]
Other incident.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby flipflop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:25 am

10 out of 10 for the Jihadi death roll

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:47 pm

flipflop wrote:10 out of 10 for the Jihadi death roll

Cheers

Reminded me of a well shot driven boar. Not many hunters among those cops though, he got too far, and the weaponry was more popgun than drop a big one at speed. Coppers need to upgun.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Probably all 9mm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:44 am

old school but a Thompson with 100 round drum magazine would have enabled one copper to do the job on his own. If he had to have an oppo I'd give him a Saiga.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

grammar

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:56 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO_1dEOkb_U[/youtube]

Guess I was mistaken in thinking the terrorist bumped into the glass sliding doors with his left shoulder/side.
flipflop wrote:Probably all 9mm

Scoff all you want esp in these here post-truth times, but this article on a report claims the "big shootout in Saint-Denis (november 2015, 10 months afterwards)" it was friendly fire that claimed the life of that k9. Some law enforcers got shot up to.

Ballistics lab says the bad guys fired 11 bullets and only a single handgun was found on the scene.

3 bad guys got "mettre hors d'état de nuire" (yeah, it's "mis..." but still, double-speak at it's finest) though so it's all good.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

no edtit ftw

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:30 am

Hell, might as well admit I am drunk posting and, yes, this should be in "rants, humor etc..." and,s sure, after this I'll be on a couple more watchlists but here goes...

How come none of these terrorist attacks have been playing the digitalmedia?

There have been plenty of hostage situations, most people have smart phones and can upload live feed, how come no-one has been making demands and slitting throats every 10 or so minutes to a live audience? Back in the day, you required a news crew and people already watching tv which all things considered was relatively easy for governmenrts to censure.

If there truly is no real-politik end goal (a caliphate in the Levant, Saudi-Arabia succeeding in theological outreach) and shock value/demonstrating the impotence of the state is but an afterthought so it's less of a propaganda of the deed and more like semi-organised suicides by cop or spree killings, what purpose do these people think they are serving?

If it's an afterlife with 72 virgins and/or lashing out in anger, this sh!t doesn't have much of a future other than eventual further ostricisastion of extremists. Like happened in Algeria.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:43 am

I am drunk posting

If we did not do this collectively, the Flag would be like the Thorn Tree. Good on ya mate!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

smile on my face

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:24 am

rickshaw92 wrote: the Flag would be like the Thorn Tree.

I remember trolling them as a Muslim asking about the diff between FGM and my GF getting a clit piercing. Talk about salt.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Paris Predictions

Postby russlits » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:21 pm

It will be awesome....... I have had this in my mind to do for a few years now. & just as I pictured it is coming to pass.
The images are going to be fantastic. Might help if I can find out where in Paris I can hire some gear if need be.
russlits

Postby el3so » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:35 pm

upload live feed
Looks like that fag in NZ got the memo.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

mushrooms vs fertiliser

Postby el3so » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:57 pm

Osiris wrote: As in all things, once brown people catch up to white people, the playing field gets skewed pretty quickly.
Dunno about it just being about skin-colour...

Both the dude from Scandinavia and that guy in NZ racked up quite a body count but it's the semi-long term effects that matter. Two of them are chilling in first-world prisons. Not sure whether Kiwi COs are as buxom as the Swedish ones I saw in this one documentary. They had these specially shaped batons. And I am pretty sure corporal punishment involving boot-licking and spanking aren't allowed nowadays in IKEA-land. Entertaining audio-visually though.
There was that old dude in the USA but I dunno what his explanation was and he killed himself plus he was married with kids so dunno if he counts.

There's enough absence of disapproval to know part of the online thing is only helping individuals like these to, not radicalise, but kinda come to a boiling point.
Like a freak-out if that could be premeditated. Manifests and footage are on the interwebz, forbidden fruit for/among lonely white males, kept out of the light from prying eyes of concerned relatives and worried state agencies. Doesn't seem organised at all. One of 'em every couple of years making the news with a big splash and smirking for the cameras. Assholes.

As for the non-honkies: all the people involved with that 9/11 crew got wasted not-so-discreetly somewhere abroad, are on the lam for ever and a day or already rotting in some (at best) US max security cell.
The whole Middle East drama IMHO kick-started by the 2003 Iraq intervention and the not-so-but-still-kinda-indirectly suffering and plight of countless of regular citizens caught in any of those countries in the middle all those years onwards. All that organised violence. Still, better there than here ;-)
Iran and Turkey seem to be doing pretty o-kay. Some Saudis might still be funding whatever but they are getting plinked at next door by those Houthis for how long now? Regular imams keep apologising on behalf of their coreligionists after every incident. I haven't heard from intifada's in a sh!tload of years. Remember those? Kids with stones vs Israeli tanks ;-)

And the violence an sich? Western society seems to have gotten used to it a lot faster than I would have imagined.
Osiris wrote: Or when the only lunatics you read about were white people?
But isn't that pretty much still the case though?
I know better than to read newspapers or listen to politicians but people of colour quickly get categorised as religious fanatics or maybe silly foreigners and their silly foreign albeit violent so kinda abhorrent ways. Mental health isn't usually featured as an explanation unless it"s white-ish converts.

Anyhow, yeah, couple of beers in, some hash, belated weekend evening's ramblings on a deserted message board ;-)
Never met yorick IRL but Sri used to be a mod here on TFHC too and he was a funny and stand up guy when I met him in Amsterdam.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe