Missing People in National Parks and City Canals

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Missing People in National Parks and City Canals

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:02 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/f ... -1.2501606

I tend to think booze but you never know.

Quite possible to be bi-continental these days.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby FLYTHE » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:36 am

Love your posts! Like you're posting everything I've been thinking!
FLYTHE
mach

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:51 am

FLYTHE wrote:Love your posts! Like you're posting everything I've been thinking!

ouch
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:56 am

Kurt wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fear-brit-serial-killer-pusher-article-1.2501606

I tend to think booze but you never know.

Quite possible to be bi-continental these days.

Well, that makes sense, a lot of sense. But if you listen to the radio show I posted, Paulides addresses that and does a solid job of discrediting it. Basically, he says that no one survives, even though these are young, athletic men. You'd think one of them could swim or even fight back, and would report that to the cops. Not one of them has. Also, no vagrants or homeless people are in these cases. Also, a lot of coroner's reports show they died on dry land and were dumped in the canal days or weeks after their disappearances. Finally, the trippier aspects of the disappearances—cell phones going out right as they disappear, disappearing close to friends who don't hear a splash, the missing shoes—don't fit with some random guy running around pushing football and basketball players into canals.

But whatever.

ANYWAY, Noah still hasn't been found, but the Sheriff says they have leads, believe he's in the search area, and have taken all volunteers off the search because it's Snowpocalypse tonight. I think they're waiting for him to reappear, it's been a week. Probably they just figure he's dead and there's no hurry anymore, because, well, reality. Damn. I was really hoping for the fairy-alien bigfoots to drop that 2yo back into our plane of existence sleepy, confused, healthy, and with a blurry memory of huckleberries. Oh well.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:20 am

I haz a sad. The kiddo's body was found about a mile from where they lost him, he didn't make it in this nasty weather. *sigh*

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Don't they have thermal imaging equipment in America?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:17 am

nowonmai wrote:Don't they have thermal imaging equipment in America?

Yes, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has thermal imaging, and helicopters, and they were using it by the second day (I think). The new articles mentioned it. But, like the dogs couldn't get a scent, and the trail camera only picked up the grandmother and sister, it just never registered anything.

So, sadly but perhaps relevant to the alien-fairy bigfoot theory, the kiddo was found with no shoes or socks in a clearing - which does fit into Paulides' thing, as people are often returned where it would be easy to spot them. And next to a "large ditch," not sure what that's all about. Also, the rumors going on in the comments sections of these articles is that the body was found five miles away from where Noah was last seen, not half a mile, or 1.5 miles, as previously stated. Which also fits that pattern. It's still all very very weird. Even if he'd been returned alive, it's been snowy and rainy and then snowy again, just awful weather for even an appropriately dressed adult. And he was dressed for 65-degree weather (he was lost on our last nice day) with no shoes or socks.

I still think it was the fairy-alien bigfoots. Maybe they tried to return the kid alive, but he just didn't make it long enough for the rescuers to find him. Sucks.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Chimborazo » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:35 pm

This is the sort of thing that reminds me why I love this place. But damn, that's some creepy (and sad) stuff.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby frostyneutron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:45 pm

The guy on the youtube videos is barely able to speak proper English.
frostyneutron

Postby Alien » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:59 pm

I'm curious why there is such a push for DNA research like you see on TV commercials. Seems like there is a lot of advertisement to get DNA samples "discreet" to research family history for individuals.

I have a feeling if you have the "RIGHT" DNA after one of these "supposed" family research DNA test - you gone... Happy organ harvest for the rich and not so famous...

I wonder if there is a link between some of these people getting these tests and them coming up missing in the urban setting?
Alien

Postby coldharvest » Sun May 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Missing two-year-old found in good health in Premier Lake Provincial Park

A two-year-old boy missing since Saturday in B.C.'s Premier Lake Provincial Campground has been found safe and in good health.

Kimberley RCMP say Issac Leuenberger was found this morning near Yankee Lake, a walk of kilometres from the park's campground.

"A searcher heard a noise and thought it was a bird or chipmunk and here's the young boy just off the trail," said Kimberley RCMP Cpl. Chris Newel.

"People here are just ecstatic and can't believe the outcome. We're just so grateful."

Newel says aside from a couple of scratches, the boy is otherwise in good condition.

He went missing around 7 p.m. PT Saturday night while out on a walk with his mother and two siblings.The family searched the area for 45 minutes, but couldn't find him and called police.

Search crews including a police dog combed the area through Saturday night. Today, police say 70 volunteers and two helicopters helped with the search.

The campground is about an hour's drive north of Kimberley.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby CamMan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:48 am

This is a voicemail of Henry McCabe he made to his wife when he disappeared-it is truly bone chilling-the growling!!!! Later his body was found in a nearby lake-its like something is stealing souls.......

https://youtu.be/JBjdwb1zafs?t=32

And check out his latest on this subject of missing people, from Toronto Canada May 21-2016

https://youtu.be/uhz1FMtMJJs?t=4739
CamMan

Postby CamMan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:49 am

CamMan wrote:This is a voicemail of Henry McCabe he made to his wife when he disappeared-it is truly bone chilling-the growling!!!! Later his body was found in a nearby lake-its like something is stealing souls.......

https://youtu.be/JBjdwb1zafs?t=32

And check out his latest on this subject of missing people, from Toronto Canada May 21-2016

https://youtu.be/uhz1FMtMJJs?t=4739

Kurt could you get these links to open up so the videos can be played? I somehow goofed it up! Thank you in advance. ; )
CamMan

Postby CamMan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:56 am

And more recently there's this news interview and warning to folks planning to spend the 4th in a national park=https://youtu.be/N08JvRsbO7Q?t=72
CamMan

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe