how the Great Pyramid was built

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

how the Great Pyramid was built

Postby AztecDave » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:27 am

found this on the web. as a failed mechanical engineering student, this seems plausible. more plausible than aliens, anyway. waddaya think?

https://vimeo.com/26769564
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Re: how the Great Pyramid was built

Postby AztecDave » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:03 am

more "proof?" those clever 'gypos.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0RnvIl9cQ

enjoy.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:12 am

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:14 am

I do find this stuff quite interesting, but every time somebody from outside the establishment comes up with an idea, it gets shut down. Usually justifiably so, but sometimes not. It's always interesting to read though.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:34 am

ROB wrote:There's always a hater.

http://www.solomonseries.com/freedownloads14.htm

Houdin's theory is just that - a theory. And I don't think Wheddon's counter arguments hold any water. For one thing, he misstated or misquoted Houdin's ideas/theories several times. Ergo his debunking ability is wanting. He said that "Houdin has purported a theory that claims a spiral ramp could have been used in moving the blocks up the side of the Great Pyramid." that's not accurate. Houdin said the spriral ramp was inside the pyramid, not up the side. Also, how does Wheddon account for the spiraling found in the "x-raying" of the pyramid. And once the level of the pyramid rose higher over the internal ramp, the ramp's ceiling would likely be cambered to support the weight above, as in the Grand Gallery. So, as a failed engineer, I still think Houdin is still plausibly right. Would be interesting to see if & when they can go back to the pyramid & try & prove the theory. Besides, I have built plenty of Legos to know what's possible & what's not.
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:34 pm

I'm still stuck on the theory they were built 12000 years ago when the Sahara was a forest.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe