Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Seth Rich

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:04 am

kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:19 pm

kinderdigi wrote:https://twitter.com/love4thegameAK/status/1280639732901220354?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 7, 2020</a></blockquote>

Suspended account. Must have been suspended because of how authoritative it was.

Anyway 3 years of Seth Rich and suddenly nothing for 4 months.

Hope you are not dead or anything.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:03 am

Kurt wrote:Anyway 3 years of Seth Rich and suddenly nothing for 4 months.

Maybe he committed to those actual instead of logical contortionist lessons and finally got around to sücking his own d!ck offline.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:20 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:Anyway 3 years of Seth Rich and suddenly nothing for 4 months.

Maybe he committed to those actual instead of logical contortionist lessons and finally got around to sücking his own d!ck offline.

Probably dead.

I mean the Seth Rich type conspiracies don't just go away, but their un-vaccinated adherents do.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Mon May 01, 2023 11:22 pm

Guess that warrants a RIP unknown internet weirdo. You were on my ignore list for most of this thread so I'd be lying if I said it was nice knowing you.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Mon May 01, 2023 11:49 pm

el3so wrote:Guess that warrants a RIP unknown internet weirdo. You were on my ignore list for most of this thread so I'd be lying if I said it was nice knowing you.

Yep, He was a weird one. My guess is he was posting this for his own personal reference.

Ages ago I hosted a Religion / Atheism message board back when web hosting cost a fortune. The board script allowed for a large amount of data in the user's signature and this one guy who was a Lyndon LaRouche follower ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche ) just had a shit ton of links in his signature. Like one that would be like 40 pages if printed out.

So I got charged by data used and I asked him to make it so that list of shit did not load every time someone clicked on a thread and he basically told me to fuck off and had some excuse about free speech etc. So I just said fuck it and canceled my webhosting (couldn't ban by IP then). He jacked a $6 per month plan to like $200 per month by pulling that shit.

Anyway Kindergigi reminded me of him but now I am not paying so I figured it did not matter.

Wondering who has croaked from Covid here?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Re:

Postby gnaruki » Sun May 07, 2023 3:56 pm

Kurt wrote:
el3so wrote:Guess that warrants a RIP unknown internet weirdo. You were on my ignore list for most of this thread so I'd be lying if I said it was nice knowing you.

Wondering who has croaked from Covid here?

Maybe yorick can do a survey and get back to us... i'll grab the ouiji board.

How many do you know? Just from life in general not BFC. I suppose given my age most of my anecdote stories are horrible symptoms (week or two) followed by a slow (months) recovery. The few deaths I heard of were people 65 or older with one exception of a friend-of-a-friend who came down with COVID and died in the hospital three days later... he was like 35. During the peak pandemic my friend who's a junior high teacher said kids were calling COVID 'the boomer remover'. Anyway, interesting how all the deaths and bad infection cases in my social anecdote world were amongst the unvaxxed - who'da thunkit? I'm glad those little robots in my body were able to cruise around and zap the virus into submission. Thanks, Gates, Soros, Clintons, Trump, King Space Lizard, et. al.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:23 pm

gnaruki wrote:
Kurt wrote: Wondering who has croaked from Covid here?
How many do you know? I'm glad those little robots in my body were able to cruise around and zap the virus into submission. Thanks, Gates, Soros, Clintons, Trump, King Space Lizard, et. al.
One older dude, early pandemic, dunno if it was covid, but he died not surrounded by loved ones in a hospital. Protocol whatever. Me, I'm still waiting for that 5G to kick in.

King space lizard indulging in blood libel and adrenochrome farming sounds bad-ass.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:50 pm

Seth Rich is "trending" among idiots again.

This time the claim is that MS13 was hired to kill him by the DNC and his story is the real reason why The Washington Post left Twitter.

So Kinderdigi must have croaked or something huh?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:23 pm

Kurt wrote:So Kinderdigi must have croaked or something huh?

I see what you're doing...we're going to need prove before you claim any death pool victories.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:25 pm

Chimborazo wrote:

I see what you're doing...we're going to need prove before you claim any death pool victories.

It's still 2023, So I only "win" if it is between Jan 1, 2024 00:00:01 to Dec. 31, 2024 23:59:59
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:57 pm

Kurt wrote:
Chimborazo wrote:

It's still 2023, So I only "win" if it is between Jan 1, 2024 00:00:01 to Dec. 31, 2024 23:59:59

Cheeto Benito started laying the groundwork for his election fraud in 2016 (arguably earlier when he said Obama's reelection was a sham). I'm watching you.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe