Seth Rich

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Seth Rich

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:21 pm

The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk

Findings
B. Scientific Acoustical Evidence Establishes a High Probability That Two Gunmen Fired at President John F. Kennedy; Other Scientific Evidence does not Preclude the Possibility of Two Gunmen Firing at the President; Scientific Evidence Negates Some Specific Conspiracy Allegations

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/s ... tee-report
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:36 am

JFK Files: J. Edgar Hoover Said Public Must Believe Lee Harvey Oswald Acted Alone
byAlex Johnson

NBC News

"There is nothing further on the Oswald case except that he is dead."

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover dictated that line in a memo he issued on Nov. 24, 1963, the day Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald as the gunman was being transported to the Dallas County Jail after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-a ... ee-n814881
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:50 pm

Trump Interested in Seth Rich Conspiracy, New Report Says

By Alexander Nazaryan On 10/26/17 at 11:19 AM

Newsweek

President Donald J. Trump loves a good conspiracy theory. He spent much of Barack Obama’s eight years in office suggesting that the president had been born outside the United States. That claim, with its obvious racial overtones, raised Trump’s profile with the nativist wing of the Republican Party, giving him the necessary credibility to launch a presidential campaign in 2015.

During the Republican presidential primary, he suggested that the father of Senator Ted R. Cruz, the Republican from Texas, was somehow involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Later yet, after his Republican foes had been vanquished, he charged that his general election opponent, Hillary Clinton, “meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors.”

The statement suggested a fickle affinity for conspiracy theories that would be difficult for a 71-year-old to temper, even if his newfound political power may have called for a more restrained approach to unsubstantiated innuendo. Trump has carried the conspiratorial mind-set into the Oval Office, tweeting about illegal Obama wiretaps of Trump Tower and worrying about Deep State coups against his administration.

It is no surprise, then, that the president might be interested in the case of Seth Rich, which has animated the extreme right with its lurid—if utterly unfounded—intimations of global conspiracy. Rich was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee who was killed as he walked home from a bar early in Washington, D.C., on the morning of July 10, 2016. Twelve days later, WikiLeaks, the information clearinghouse operated by Julian Assange, published Clinton campaign emails that had been stolen by an unidentified hacker. The emails portrayed both Clinton and the DNC in an unflattering manner, boosting the narrative that Clinton was an inherently untrustworthy political insider who felt entitled to the White House.

To some, however, there were more nefarious forces at work. Rich had been shot twice, but his belongings were not taken. Nor were any suspects identified by law enforcement. That led some to conclude that Rich had, in fact, been the “leaker” who gave Assange the Clinton emails.

There is no evidence whatsoever to support this claim, but it is nevertheless attractive to some supporters of President Trump, who disbelieve the overwhelming evidence that Russian hackers stole Clinton’s emails because they sought to have Trump elected. To this cohort of true believers, Rich’s involvement in the DNC scandal exculpates Trump from any collusion with Russia. Even more troublingly—if even less convincingly—this narrative suggests that Rich was murdered by Democratic operatives wanting to punish him for his anti-Clinton act of sabotage.

Again, there is no evidence for these assertions. They nevertheless persist.

The most eager proponent of this theory was Sean Hannity, the prime time Fox News pundit who is perhaps Trump’s most vociferous defender. For a brief time last spring, Hannity touted the suggestion that Rich was involved in the DNC hack. He abruptly stopped discussing the matter as a social-media campaign aimed at his advertisers seemed to imperil his standing at the network.

Hannity and Trump are said to talk regularly. Trump is also friends with Rupert Murdoch, the chief of Fox News parent company 21st Century Fox. According to a lawsuit filed by a private investigator last summer, the White House worked with Fox News on its reporting of the Rich murder. The intention, according to the lawsuit, was to foster a sense of conspiracy around Rich’s murder and therefore distract the public from the widening investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia.

Now comes a report that indicates that Trump has shown a renewed interest in the Rich case. The report was published Wednesday on Big League Politics, a far-right outlet that has a clear pro-Trump bias. Media Bias/Fact Check, an online organization that monitors the credibility of news outlets, rates Big League Politics as “mixed” in its reporting of facts.

More:
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-intereste ... ays-693417
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm

What Did Dems Know About Dossier? Their Handling Of Imran Awan Affair Is Instructive

The Daily Caller | 8:00 PM 10/29/2017

Rep. Keith Ellison, deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, said he was unaware of the DNC’s role in funding the Trump dossier, repeating claims from former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and sources close to Hillary Clinton. The denial is reminiscent of Ellison’s claims to have not heard of Democratic IT aide Imran Awan, despite being repeatedly informed of the major investigation involving him.

In both the Awan and dossier affairs, Democratic leaders have said they did not have knowledge of major events that greatly concern them. Investigators contend that Imran Awan and his family members made unauthorized access to House servers thousands of times and funneled massive amounts of data off the network shortly before the 2016 presidential election. The Awans could potentially read the data of one in five House Democrats.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi professed unfamiliarity with the Awan investigation despite playing an important role in the handling of the case months ago as one of the House leaders who determined it warranted a criminal probe.

“I’m not familiar… I haven’t followed that so closely,” Pelosi said in May when asked about Imran Awan’s continued employment in the House. “We’ve been busy with a lot of other things.”

Pelosi, however, was one of “the leadership [who] agreed to refer the probe to Capitol Police and the FBI” in October 2016 after the House inspector general said the Awans “could be reading and/or removing information,” The Washington Post reported.

More:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/29/what- ... structive/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm

What Did Dems Know About Dossier? Their Handling Of Imran Awan Affair Is Instructive

The Daily Caller | 8:00 PM 10/29/2017

Rep. Keith Ellison, deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, said he was unaware of the DNC’s role in funding the Trump dossier, repeating claims from former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and sources close to Hillary Clinton. The denial is reminiscent of Ellison’s claims to have not heard of Democratic IT aide Imran Awan, despite being repeatedly informed of the major investigation involving him.

In both the Awan and dossier affairs, Democratic leaders have said they did not have knowledge of major events that greatly concern them. Investigators contend that Imran Awan and his family members made unauthorized access to House servers thousands of times and funneled massive amounts of data off the network shortly before the 2016 presidential election. The Awans could potentially read the data of one in five House Democrats.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi professed unfamiliarity with the Awan investigation despite playing an important role in the handling of the case months ago as one of the House leaders who determined it warranted a criminal probe.

“I’m not familiar… I haven’t followed that so closely,” Pelosi said in May when asked about Imran Awan’s continued employment in the House. “We’ve been busy with a lot of other things.”

Pelosi, however, was one of “the leadership [who] agreed to refer the probe to Capitol Police and the FBI” in October 2016 after the House inspector general said the Awans “could be reading and/or removing information,” The Washington Post reported.

More:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/29/what- ... structive/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:33 pm

The Religion of Peace wishes NYC a happy Halloween ..

"killed as truck plows into pedestrians in downtown NYC terror attack

By Tina Moore, Larry Celona, Joe Marino and Daniel Prendergast

New York Post

A man in a pickup truck killed eight people when he drove onto the West Side bike path in lower Manhattan Tuesday afternoon — and then shouted “Allahu Akbar” as he got out of the car with fake guns, police sources said.

The suspected terror attack happened around 3:15 p.m., when a man in a flatbed pickup truck from Home Depot veered onto the bike path at West St., a few blocks north of Chambers St., police said.

The suspect, who was shot by police, then plowed his car into up to 23 people on the path, killing eight and injuring more than a dozen others, according to cops.

He continued driving south and hit another car, then got out and displayed “imitation firearms,” police said.

The man then shouted, “Allahu Akbar,” according to police sources."

More:
http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/several-pe ... manhattan/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:45 am

OT.. but, short and worth a read:

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign.
By DONNA BRAZILE

POLITICO Magazine

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

More:
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774

Note: I don't normally follow politics but, follow all the hacker sites closely. Many claimed that, HC/DNC hacked Sander's votes in 5 states... for what it's worth. kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:44 am

Expanding on my note:

Fraction Magic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

"Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations

Doug Johnson Hatlem

http://www.counterpunch.org | 2016-05-16
At the end of the climactic scene (8 minutes) in HBO’s Emmy nominated Hacking Democracy (2006), a Leon County, Florida Election official breaks down in tears. “There are people out there who are giving their lives just to try to make our elections secure,” she says. “And these vendors are lying and saying everything is alright.” Hundreds of jurisdictions throughout the United States are using voting machines or vote tabulators that have flunked security tests. Those jurisdictions by and large are where former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is substantially outperforming the first full wave of exit polling in her contest against Senator Bernie Sanders."
More:
https://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/16 ... legations/

Man-in-the-Middle" Remote Attack on Diebold Touch-screen Voting Machine by Argonne National Lab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMw2dn6K1oI

On the DNC hack . It's Very Long..
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13279600
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:01 pm

For those of you who understand a little math .. I read this months back and finally found it, after trying two different search engines and many different search phrases (??). It's openly blatant BS to anyone with a background in math.. The calculator and formula are in the link.
Take out a coin and see how many attempts it takes to get 6 of the same side in succession.

"Hillary Clinton Has The Most Statistically Improbable Coin-Toss Luck Ever
DES MOINES, Iowa — One of the most bizarre details to emerge from Monday’s Iowa caucuses was that in six Democratic counties, the ownership of six delegates was decided by a coin flip.

A single delegate remained unassigned at the end of caucusing in two precincts in Des Moines, one precinct in Ames, one in Newton, one in West Branch and one in Davenport, The Des Moines Register reported.

In all six instances, the coin toss was won by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.

There may have been more coin tosses, but those are the ones we know about for now.

Now, get ready to do some math.

In a single coin toss, the probability of calling the toss correctly is 50 percent, or one in two. Heads or tails.

But the probably of winning every flip out of six flips is one in 64, or 1.56 percent.

The online study tool “Coin Toss Probability Calculator” has a really intense formula that explains why, but the bottom line is, the probabilities stack on each other.

You’re 50 percent likely to win one coin flip. But you’re only 25 percent likely to win two consecutive coin flips, because there are now twice as many possible outcomes. So bump that up to six coin flips, and your chances of winning them all are slim:

Clinton’s final statewide delegate count was 699.57, according to the Iowa Democratic Party. Sanders’ was 695.49."

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/02/02 ... luck-ever/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:18 pm

The Clintons have a long history of flouting the law so Hillary flouting the laws of probability seems par for the course.

Keep a rolling, kinderdigi. Eyes are slowly opening. The Fourth Turning is upon us and the unwashed masses (ROB and snaark) need our guidance.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:01 am

MJK wrote:The Clintons have a long history of flouting the law so Hillary flouting the laws of probability seems par for the course.

Keep a rolling, kinderdigi. Eyes are slowly opening. The Fourth Turning is upon us and the unwashed masses (ROB and snaark) need our guidance.

Thanks for the kind note.

If you have any savings, I suggest you stash them offshore. Switzerland and Andorra are great for skiing.

As for those mentioned, I have no interest in enlightening anyone. I'm just archiving some stuff and, trying to be polite to anyone reading this log. I have no agenda. None at all.

As a visual artist by trade, I did like dochebag's graffiti work. He got a little carried away, but the effort was noted.

“We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

Best, kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 am

Kinderdigi, by archiving do you mean tucking articles into threads here for when the memory hole eats them at their original source?

Don't really have enough wealth to offshore; instead I am working to make my property produce food and run on mostly wood heat. When it all falls down will you really be able to access wealth stored in places like Andorra?

SO glad to be above the 64th parallel for the troubles slated to start tomorrow.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee
By Philip Rucker

Washington Post

From the text:

"Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite."

More:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... bbe378c88e
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:03 pm

MJK wrote:Kinderdigi, by archiving do you mean tucking articles into threads here for when the memory hole eats them at their original source? .

Yep, pretty much. Just storing some stuff on a mostly quiet web forum. I have no idea who's reading this stuff. It wasn't my intension to attract readers.

I got the idea from RYP. He commented that, he saw the forum as a useful place to keep notes or something similar.

Keep your wood dry,
kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:42 am

This is really funny stuff..

"Sanders’ supporters cry foul over “Coingate”: Controversy over coin tosses that made Clinton “winner” in Iowa
The suspicious circumstances in which Clinton edged Sanders has critics demanding answers over bizarre coin flips

Salon

From the text:

"Salon reached out to John Allen Paulos, the prominent mathematician and author of "Innumeracy: Mathematical Illiteracy and Its Consequences," requesting a comment on the controversy. "It does arouse a little suspicion — about the six consecutive wins for Clinton, about the way the flips took place, and about the 60 missing attendees. Can't say more now," he said.

In Ames, Clinton was awarded county delegates based on a coin toss only after 60 caucus participants suddenly disappeared, for unknown reasons."

Full story:
https://www.salon.com/2016/02/02/critic ... r_in_iowa/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe