The Golum - a tradition of blank slate empowerment

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

The Golum - a tradition of blank slate empowerment

Postby yorick » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:55 pm

Hitler is said to have been transformed into the leader he became partly through occult involvement with The Thule Society, a mystery school that worked theurgy founded on legendary German North Pole Island of Thule as source of divine presence on earth.

Also Aleister Crowley's work is claimed to have helped transform the practically comotose Hitler in trance state at post-WWI hospital into the accomplished malfacior of the 20th century that Hitller later became.

Does blank slate psyche empowerment, waking up and channeling energy from higher planes through ordinary talentless yet receptive individuals make sense??

And can such subliminal occult suggestions that awaken insights ever be put upon world leaders today, say through direct or indirect access to their thoughts?

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Interesting theory

Postby SRR » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:31 pm

Many hold it that W. Bush is just being 'puppeteered' by other powers; indeed this may be true. Indeed once we realize the full extent of our mental conciousness we will realize how much there still is to learn, and indeed, other beings from far beyond our own galaxy could be controlling people of importance simply through brain waves.

The alien invasion happened a long time ago, though not in the physical sense; in metaphysics we have been subjugated and it will probably be our downfall to pass off these abilities as irrelevant at best, nonexistent at worst.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby yorick » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:50 am

Others might say that *we* are the aliens.... and this is not the only world that we have known. The same germ that developed and then destroyed Mars, travelling throughout the gallaxy and evolving into myriad top of the line life forms at different locations over millions of years.

On projecting thoughts onto others, hell yes it works. Here's an easy experiment:

While sitting say on train or bus, try focusing on the back of someone's head a few rows in front of you. After a few moments they will turn around, consciously aware of mental energy being put to them. Often they will smile.

One can also share dreams with others. On more than one occassion my girlfriend and I have woken from sleep, completely conscious of having shared the same dream which we accepted as fact.

Also on dream sharing: Among native americans whenever somebody in the tribe has suffered some sort of nervous collapse or breakdown, they will sleep between two elders of the tribe - and sharing of dreamstate will heal them of their depression or disturbance.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby yorick » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:03 am

But is GWB a golum whose will is manipulated by others? I dunno, but am certain he's got psychic bodyguards who protect him from harm 24/7 - assuring him of good health and wellbeing.

And such an arrangement of pyschic guardianship was worked with tremendous success at Gloucestershire circa WWII. Buckingham Pallace was never hit and there were numerous reports of "miracles" occuring that preserved the faith and hope of Brits under attack.

It's probably gifted initiatic lineal descendants of such a system who should be recruited and placed at black ops outposts to secure certain measures both overseas and locally.

But it will be cold day in hell before unpredictable shamans instead of goons and thugs are deployed at dangerous places.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Stiv » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:49 am

I made my old boss spill coffee on himself a few times just by willing it. All my coworkers would try to not bust out laughing because they know who cause it to happen.

Best,
Stiv
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe