Now this is crazy!

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Now this is crazy!

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:18 pm

From the CBC. www.cbc.ca

Kansas woman charged with kidnapping unborn child
Last Updated Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:46:13 EST
MARYVILLE, MO. - A Kansas woman has admitted that she strangled a pregnant woman and cut the unborn child from her womb, say Missouri authorities.

A criminal complaint says Lisa Montgomery strangled Bobbie Jo Stinnett – who was eight months pregnant – in her Missouri home on Thursday and took the baby.

Montgomery, 36, told her husband she had given birth to the baby girl, said U.S. Attorney Todd Graves.

Police believe Montgomery approached the Stinnett's posing as a customer wanting to buy a dog.

A newborn baby was found Friday in an eastern Kansas home but authorities are awaiting DNA testing to determine whether it's the Stinnett's child.

Doctors said although the baby may have suffered a variety of traumas during the assault, she is in good health and could likely survive if treated.

Montgomery, of Melvern, Kan., has been charged with killing a pregnant woman and kidnapping.

Stinnett had been married for just over a year and was expecting her first child. Her husband was at work at the time she was killed, authorities said.

There have been past cases in the United States where fetuses have been removed from the mothers and then raised by the attackers as their own children.

Written by CBC News Online staff.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby nomad » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:30 am

what do you say to somthing like that! i cant imagine coming home to that!
nomad

Postby mach1 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:00 am

Sadly enough , this is increasingly a grusome trend that is on the rise
in the US. Normally stats are not compiled (who would have thought
of compiling stats on whether or not female homicide victims were carrying at the time?)...but figures now show that assaults on pregnant females has risen dramatically...
mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

Postby lowcrawl » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:38 am

Living in Lawrence it doesn't suprise me. For Kansas this place sure seems surreal. A lot of wack jobs. Just today my girlfriend called me from her bathroom. She had left her door unlocked and took a shower. As she was coming out of the bathroom some one opened her front door. She jumped back in the bathroom and starting calling out "who is it?" The person didn't answer they just came to the bathroom door and tried to force it open. I almost had a heart attack on the phone. I told her to call the cops and halled ass over there. By the time I got there the cops had already arrived and they had seen no one. My girlfriend said the person never spoke and as soon as she screamed she was calling the cops they stopped beating on the door and ran off. I swear it has to be some one who knows that her roomate is gone and she is there alone. They never touched her purse or took anything. I thind its obvious what they were looking for. I have decided it is my mission to find this fuck and put him where he belongs. I start the stake out tonight. I can't wait to make this person suffer. Nothing brings out the monster in me like evil people. There will be a reckoning.
"Zidele amathambo." Give yourself up, bones as well. (i.e. take a chance!) - South African Ndebele saying
lowcrawl
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:44 pm

Didn't William S. Burroughs "retire" in Lawrence,Kansas?.....'nuff said.
Sri Lanky

Postby nomad » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:19 am

my wrath is with you lowlcrawl! good luck!
nomad

Postby Jimbo » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:10 am

S.L.- Yes... Burroughs moved to Lawrence after living for a number of years in Manhattan-During his time in Lawrence he taught some classes at the university & gave some readings-I knew him when he lived in NYC, a VERY FUNNY guy-my fondest memory of him was at a small dinner party that also included Kim Gordon & Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth-Burroughs was doing some of his impressions that had the whole place roaring with laughter-
Jimbo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:05 am

Wow...I would have loved to have shook his hand....my favorite book he wrote is the Western Lands.

Saw the Sonic Youth in Toronto years ago....ate hashish cookies before the show....it was the wrong drug to take. LSD would have been more appropriate.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe