So Tell Us Something We Don't Know

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

So Tell Us Something We Don't Know

Postby SRR » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:04 am

The general question is: why bring up UFOs now? To hide some other scandals? To them I ask: Why are there other scandals always coming up which delay UFO hearings?
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Re: So Tell Us Something We Don't Know

Postby Kurt » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:22 pm

SRR wrote:The general question is: why bring up UFOs now? To hide some other scandals? To them I ask: Why are there other scandals always coming up which delay UFO hearings?

My own personal conspiracy theory about this is as follows:

QAnon and now basically Republicans in General obsess over bullshit being true.

They are easily distracted with bullshit.

They sift through the nuances and subtleties of bullshit and expound upon the bullshit with each other.

They use this bullshit to create new bullshit in which to analyze and disseminate.

So, Stopping lies is a total bitch. If I make up stuff and leave it too SRR to refute it, I will overwhelm SRR with work and then claim that if he cannot refute it, it therefore must be true.
Therefore the best way to Stop bullshit is to introduce a distraction. Not one that makes you storm the capitol years later but one where there is a cover-up and one that could contain and distract delusions of the wider population.
The UFO conspiracy is being re-introduced by the Government as Psy-Ops to distract idiots again and make them annoying but harmless.

There are no spaceships. There is no conspiracy to cover-up our possession of "Alien Materials and Technology". The conspiracy is having a hearing and making it seem like the possibility of a conspiracy is real.

When it is not. But yet it is.

So we gotta think of an "Ancient Aliens" type show cuz that is where the grift money is going to be headed soon once Trump is jailed.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:03 am

Could be aliens. Could be psy-ops. Could be deepwater weirdness. Could be black projects that use ridiculous amounts of tax payer money and/or resources. Could be time-travelers, snipping off Titor bits. Could be clandestine spook BS that average people might not even be aware of exists/works. Could be all the chimps they sent into space actually did come back super-intelligent. Could be ultra secret labs for space debris that wiggles.

The wild part was all 3 dudes saying yes when asked whether they believed it posed a threat. Doubt we live in a world where more senior people wouldn't have taken that into consideration from the get-go. Esp if this started in the late 1940s, times were different, peak US, deep cold war times and leadership having lived through WW2, rich old white dudes mostly sure, but those guys knew how to get other people to get the job done.

But for now it's politicians in a hearing and people talking about classified information and the need to be, I dunno, more transparent. UFOs and going after shadow government stooges sounds less ridiculous of an angle than hitching your ride to Trump, hey, it being what it is, why not roll with it, maybe get some traction with the millennial crowd.

Then again this isn't Snowden shacked up in Russia, Ames and whatever other moles dying in federal prison or Felt being 91 years and coming clean.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: So Tell Us Something We Don't Know

Postby ROB » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:06 am

Something something uranus.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:58 pm

ROB wrote: uranus.
Don't act coy now! Australia is home to the world's biggest testing range. You could probably get probed anytime you want.

UAP/UFO is one of the very few "old mysteries" remaining, all the other stuff got kinda debunked.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe