Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Think doggy-style then do doggy-style 'till the stylin' makes you unthink.
Sri Lanky

Re: ümlaut

Postby Caliban » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

el3so wrote:that Stubby guy sounds like Sri's coherent but boring doppelgänger.

I tried thinking like a dog once, pretty much ruined the carpet and my favourite couch in doing so.

If I start thinking like a dog I'm not allowed on the couch.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 am

More then just Aliens.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 am

Rapier09 wrote:More then just Aliens.

another specious claim of knowledge
....why don't you tell us about the "more then"?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:00 am

Do you believe in God?
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 am

idiot
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:16 am

That is not an answer.

Do you?
Rapier09

Postby Naveen » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 am

I routinely speak with aliens and they always tell me nobody will save Earth, a wildlife reserve under the Betelgeuse agreements, which means non-interventionism and that if in our genetic makeup there isn't a self-preserving trait... well, it's our problem and we must wither and die.
Naveen
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 pm

The earth has the stars,pinpoint of lights in the night sky;some of which happen to be planets.

It also has the Moon in its night sky,in the day it has the Sun.

None of these things are closer to us then actual space,then the very fabric of our galaxies if not the actual universe itself.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

The last such galactic allignment took place 26,000 years ago and what might have been the most significant change at that time would have possibly been the extinction of Neanderthals and the rise of the Cro-magnon. This would have been an evolutionary or quantum leap towards a greater collective consciousness on this planet.

Seems to me that there has been an increase in selection pressure on our species most notably the leap from the industrial to the information age as we approach the next allignment. But then again it could be the great equalizer as well. This is favourable to women in particular,which I think is a good thing considering the damage that the male ego has wrought here. Women can also have huge egos however....especially those who felt they were wronged. So anyways,it's pretty obvious that we are going through a more punctuated kind of evolutionary pressure phase at this time.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

It's happening.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:The last such galactic allignment took place 26,000 years ago and what might have been the most significant change at that time would have possibly been the extinction of Neanderthals and the rise of the Cro-magnon. This would have been an evolutionary or quantum leap towards a greater collective consciousness on this planet.

Seems to me that there has been an increase in selection pressure on our species most notably the leap from the industrial to the information age as we approach the next allignment. But then again it could be the great equalizer as well. This is favourable to women in particular,which I think is a good thing considering the damage that the male ego has wrought here. Women can also have huge egos however....especially those who felt they were wronged. So anyways,it's pretty obvious that we are going through a more punctuated kind of evolutionary pressure phase at this time.

Earth would be the equivalent of a pueblo village in terms of galactic scale if that...........

The rise in radiation has influenced species to perhaps look beyond the bounds of this village.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 am

Some geneticists think that the Basque are remnants of the Cro-magnon. Interesting considering that they are a completely independent linguistic group. They are also in the area where it is believed that the last Neanderthal died. Dangerous thinking however as it implies that the Basque have different DNA than the rest of us.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20110110/w ... 9204148900
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Nobody can actually say where humanity starts or ends,if we had biologists from a different and distinct species looking us over......they'd probably split us in several distinct species and strains.It would probably be similar to having different breeds of Tigers,unlikely to be any major differences.

Problem is in this current society,even minor differences are magnified to the point that survival or coexistence becomes impossible.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm

I will point out that if you have around 7 billion individuals of one species,you are going to have a fair amount of mutations especially if said species has contaminated several areas through radiations.

I believe there actual mutant strains,quite cohesive at that on this planet,whether they differ that much from what constitutes humanity to be called something else;is clear enough if you can look for the signs.

What constitutes humanity,whether it is a mixture of homo sapiens sapiens along with some Neanderthal and some partially assimilated vestigial mutant strains is what is important.
Rapier09

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe